Prince, Paris, Blanket and Katherine Jackson to Celebrate MJ's Birthday in Gary, Indiana

People ask for Prince's, Paris's, and Blanket's autographs because their autographs have an intrinsic value to them. Intrinsic by definition means: belonging to the essential nature of a thing : occurring as a natural part of something. Part of the intrinsic nature of decent people is that decent people graciously give of themselves to other people. When people ask Prince, Paris, and Blanket for their autographs, and they, in turn, graciously give them, then people come to the conclusion that Prince, Paris, and Blanket
are decent people like their father, Michael Jackson.
That's how love spreads.
:give_heart::girl_in_love::group:

10611277_663232343763002_792119766_n.jpg

10611081_1463315120599585_971469546_n.jpg

10616999_936458356371226_1133018404_n.jpg

10623863_1522711601294812_1675591423_n.jpg

People ask for Prince's, Paris's, and Blanket's autographs because their autographs have an intrinsic value to them. Intrinsic by definition means: belonging to the essential nature of a thing : occurring as a natural part of something. Part of the intrinsic nature of decent people is that decent people graciously give of themselves to other people. When people ask Prince, Paris, and Blanket for their autographs, and they, in turn, graciously give them, then people come to the conclusion that Prince, Paris, and Blanket
are decent people like their father, Michael Jackson.
That's how love spreads.

Plainly said, you think people ask kids autograph because they belong to Michael and to see if they sign autographs, they are as decent as their father?

Why people have a need to own piece of Michael's kids, thus autographs?
It sounds to me, because Michael is not here anymore, people have substituted adoring Michael to adoring Michael's kids. Isn't that kind of putting kids in the pedestal without them needing to do anything to deserve such a adulation?

I strongly disagree with your statement that is way how love spreads.
When people see PPB is attraction to fans, they keep using, using and using them until kids themselves don't know what hit them.

Sometimes love is that you have walk away and let them be. That way you do service to Michael and his kids, and not for yourself.

Love can be expressed differently … The kids haven’t earned this fame but why can’t it be just an expression of simple love or care and simple kindness in return. I just think you are taking it too serious.

IMO they know well and hopefully feel that all the love they see was deserved by their father.

Hope it makes them proud and strong kids of their father … it is that something that stands against and take them away from hate Michael still has to bear.

They get not only "unearned" love but "unearned" hate as well. So I hope there always be more love for them …

No one said people can't love them, I care about them and feel endearment myself, they're adorable. I just can't understand some of you treating them like celebs just because they're Michael's children, they're are not and that's not right. As long as they have that undeserving fame, the Jackson's won't stop exploiting because they realize they can be money makers thanks to those who consider themselves fans of the children.

Allusio;4040260 said:
Love can be expressed differently … The kids haven’t earned this fame but why can’t it be just an expression of simple love or care and simple kindness in return. I just think you are taking it too serious.

IMO they know well and hopefully feel that all the love they see was deserved by their father.

Hope it makes them proud and strong kids of their father … it is that something that stands against and take them away from hate Michael still has to bear.

They get not only "unearned" love but "unearned" hate as well. So I hope there always be more love for them …

Don't get me wrong but I'm still curious of people's actions towards kids and want to understand it:)
I know for fact that they do get abusive twitter stuff from people who hates their father, but why fans just tweet their support and love for them, or send a letter or something?
Those people are creating supply and demand for PPB, so there always going to be someone who thinks there are bucks to be made of PPB participation. I care for PPB enough that I would like to see them be happy and loved for themselves, not because their father is Michael Jackson. I'm certain there will be time when they start asking themselves "whether I'm loved because of myself, or because my father was MJ".

That is what happened to Michael so I really don't understand that fans who loves Michael, willingly participate this kind of acts.
Snow White said:
"As long as they have that undeserving fame, the Jackson's won't stop exploiting because they realize they can be money makers thanks to those who consider themselves fans of the children."

I was clad to see that there weren't many articles of PPB appearing to Gary, so hopefully curiosity towards kids fades away and family cannot use them as marketing trick.

Note, I still don't get that fans are asking PPB's autographs.
I understand people asking autographs from famous people such as MJ, Elvis or movie actors, football players and people love them, but PPB are not famous, they are only Michael kids. I was talking to a friend who loves football and have few players that according to his own words would die for them :)scratch:). I asked him whether he loves their kids too, he said "what kids". He just loves the players, not their family, and thats why I'm curious why with PPB is so different.

Last edited:
An autograph is a sign you've been given attention by someone you wanted it from.
It also is proving you've been with that someone in person.

I guess I'll never ask an autograph from someone unless we're signing a contract or something similar. lol but well that's me!

I have a problem with calling someone giving an autograph decent... simply because it's meant to imply someone who doesn't sign is not.
That's not true. I have all understanding for everyone famous or not for simply being not in the mood to give autographs... it's their very personal right for their privacy.
I have a problem with ppl thinking famous ppl owe them something cuz they simply do not.

I also have a problem with famous kids (not only Michaels) because it's too early for them to be on stage.
Growing up is difficult and complicate enough... it is not easy to become a happy adult... however it is easier achieved not on stage... yes because children are used by adults for business... that's one reason... psychological problems in becoming the person one wants to be with healthy self esteem and self confidence is another... and there's more...

But well I'm not sure this is not derailing the thread... so I'm sorry if it is!

10611277_663232343763002_792119766_n.jpg

Like father like daugther Paris love being with the little ones just like Michael
did and watching Paris she was enjoy herself. It was good to see Paris smile again i was worry but she will be okay
.:)

Does anyone know where these pictures were taken? Were they taken in Gary, Indiana?

Quote: Paris 78never seen these before...Mike would be proud !!!!

927120_549635135137751_1315075696_n.jpg

10598200_1543454265875970_1706961008_n.jpg

10684322_1487102554875984_1439266830_n.jpg

it may be dated from May...the last one can be from August ?!

Bubs;4040265 said:
Don't get me wrong but I'm still curious of people's actions towards kids and want to understand it:)
I know for fact that they do get abusive twitter stuff from people who hates their father, but why fans just tweet their support and love for them, or send a letter or something?
Those people are creating supply and demand for PPB, so there always going to be someone who thinks there are bucks to be made of PPB participation. I care for PPB enough that I would like to see them be happy and loved for themselves, not because their father is Michael Jackson. I'm certain there will be time when they start asking themselves "whether I'm loved because of myself, or because my father was MJ".

That is what happened to Michael so I really don't understand that fans who loves Michael, willingly participate this kind of acts.
Snow White said:
"As long as they have that undeserving fame, the Jackson's won't stop exploiting because they realize they can be money makers thanks to those who consider themselves fans of the children."

I was clad to see that there weren't many articles of PPB appearing to Gary, so hopefully curiosity towards kids fades away and family cannot use them as marketing trick.

Note, I still don't get that fans are asking PPB's autographs.
I understand people asking autographs from famous people such as MJ, Elvis or movie actors, football players and people love them, but PPB are not famous, they are only Michael kids. I was talking to a friend who loves football and have few players that according to his own words would die for them :)scratch:). I asked him whether he loves their kids too, he said "what kids". He just loves the players, not their family, and thats why I'm curious why with PPB is so different.

The thing is that PPB will ALWAYS get hate from haters, no matter how privet they will be.
When I see someone’s getting hurt, especially unfairly (anyone, not just MJ3) I want to help at least with words of support, right? And when it’s about children (any, not just MJ3) I’m personally over defensive …

I understand that we all want the best for PPB but in my understanding there will always be demand if not from fans then from media for the sake of giving haters something to discuss. You see, we are the fans, can NOT control all the process … All we can do is to support and express love in opposition of hate.

Can you imagine this visit to Gary but with NO fans (even though they are asking autographs) but only media or paparazzi. That would be no happy experience at all, IMO.

If I care for them more because they are MJ’s kids? I guess yes … Why? Probably, because he is gone and I would like to see them happy and more protected. If it is offensive? IDK.
That is actually the part of who they ARE and it is not the same as, for example “if they love me for money”.

I would also like to add that “fame” and some work are not only reasons to care for someone and “autographs” can mean anything – not just you’re famous so I want your autograph … It can mean “you are beautiful”, “I wish you the best” and so on.
I guess everyone has their own reasons and there can’t be only one answer why and “your father MJJ” can be NOT the first thing on their mind.

Why other fans of other artists do not care that much for their idols' kids?

IDK, maybe because those artists do not install such feeling for their children and children in general …

Especially in this last mini movie I don't see the children enjoying the hype really.

They are polite of cuz they are Michaels children but honestly they seem more emberassed by what's going on with ppl when they see them.
Paris is walking away... yeah of cuz to rescue flowers... but you don't see her coming back at least for a long while.
Blanket is not smiling. He tries his best. He's very focused but he's no way enjoying it.
Prince is mature and polite as we know him but when you look into his eyes... well his thoughts are at least private.

Anyways it's a great movie to make ppl think if that is really the way they should show 'love' to children. Or if it is not more OWN NEEDS they please!?!

I watch children 'at work' there.

Well my opinion.

1:04 What the hell is wrong with these fans??????

That video is so disturbing so many levels:no:
I got a feel like PPB were show kids and they politely did what they were obligated to do. Having said that Prince and Paris have learned to control their facial expressions, but Blanket is showing with his face what he thinking:D

Last edited:
Paris has grown so much and is much taller than Prince. They all look good!

Beautiful children,I'm sure Michael would be proud of them,but I wonder why it's Omer who they have the closest bond with.

Thank you so much for this thread. I'm glad to see that all 3 of Michael kids are doing well. :D

Back