Prince wants to do a tattoo in honour of Michael

Tattoos have been used for thousands of years for many different reasons. Some negative some positive (like M?ori people for instance.)

Doesn't he also have the Dangerous album cover and a eye (or was it an ankh?) On his finger like Paris does I think? And then some other tattoo? And he's also got Anubis on his back so it's far from being his first one. Anyway I hope he's able to find one that he really likes. It might not even hurt that much (depends on the person and where you get the tattoo)

It's possible he might regret the tattoos when he's older but it's not like he doesn't have the money to get them removed. And he'd still be able to get a job if he wanted to.

Last edited:
It's the popular thing to do so that's why he should do it! Everyone knows that if someone else does something that has been done before then that is cool and o.k.! No one will judge him! That's wrong! What are they ignorant, intolerant, and illiterate? Don't they (the haters) understand?! It's just a form of expression and dedication! It's like being a totem poll, right? Go for it! Even if he comes to regret it or change his mind it will always be there anyway to remind him! I hope he gets covered in them! If there's not a problem with them then why stop?

Like his Daddy said at the end of the "short promotional film for the song "Thriller", "What's the problem?!". Have you got something against people changing? They can change however they want! There are no consequences! Just morph to it! I know this for the Bible tells me so! You know getting the neck is gaining popularity as well! He should get ahead of the curve and do that as well! Oh, shoot! Mike Tyson did his face and knew his dad! That would make it SO cool if he did like him as well! I mean Mike Tyson is SO popular! Oh, hey! Have I mentioned all the types of piercings that could be done too! You ought to see the latest!

Last edited:
It's the popular thing to do so that's why he should do it! Everyone knows that if someone else does something that has been done before then that is cool and o.k.! No one will judge him! That's wrong! What are they ignorant, intolerant, and illiterate? Don't they (the haters) understand?! It's just a form of expression and dedication! It's like being a totem poll, right? Go for it! Even if he comes to regret it or change his mind it will always be there anyway to remind him! I hope he gets covered in them! If there's not a problem with them then why stop?

Uh, you know they have ways to remove tattoos nowadays, right? :unsure:

Like his Daddy said at the end of the "short promotional film for the song "Thriller", "What's the problem?!". Have you got something against people changing? They can change however they want! There are no consequences! Just morph to it! I know this for the Bible tells me so! You know getting the neck is gaining popularity as well! He should get ahead of the curve and do that as well! Oh, shoot! Mike Tyson did his face and knew his dad! That would make it SO cool if he did like him as well! I mean Mike Tyson is SO popular! Oh, hey! Have I mentioned all the types of piercings that could be done too! You ought to see the latest!

You sound fun to be around.

Tattoos have been used for thousands of years for many different reasons. Some negative some positive (like M?ori people for instance.)

Doesn't he also have the Dangerous album cover and a eye (or was it an ankh?) On his finger like Paris does I think? And then some other tattoo? And he's also got Anubis on his back so it's far from being his first one. Anyway I hope he's able to find one that he really likes. It might not even hurt that much (depends on the person and where you get the tattoo)

It's possible he might regret the tattoos when he's older but it's not like he doesn't have the money to get them removed. And he'd still be able to get a job if he wanted to.

As far as I know Prince has only two tattoos on his back, Anubis and Horus.

He had another done related to his martial arts club i think

It's more likely I'd never get myself a tattoo but it doesn't give me the right to tell others who like them what to do with their bodies. It's Prince's body, it's his choice!

I do not understand why having a tattoo has to be something negative and needs some explanation or justification.

It is just some people like it and have it, others don’t like it and don’t have it.

It is not an edification of mental state or status or level of intelligence… It is nothing more than a matter of taste!

And why of all people Michael’s kinds can’t like tattoos?

Yes, natural beauty is something that should be in good care but self-expression needs to have its place too, IMO.

Yes, maybe I would like to see Paris to express less on herself, lol… but in all honesty when I look at any old photo of Paris, something is missing and wrong.
Funny, but I can’t imagine this girl without her tattoos. They are HER.

As for Prince, I’m confused. He has only three tattoos, two of them are hardly visible. He wants to make his FIRST tattoo to honor his father…
What is wrong with it?!

Some act like he's going to come after you with a tattoo.. It's his body and it's a tattoo, a very common thing people do..

In a world that is pushing boundaries of acceptance of peoples differences and self identity - I don't know how we find ourselves giving Prince crap for wanting a tattoo honoring his father!

Tattoos have been around for thousands of years. They are found in every place on the planet, in every time zone, men and women, old and young, all belief systems.A tattoo is a work of art. And it also reflects the owner's feelings and interests. I think he should do it if he really wants to, i mean it's for Michael, he will always be an extremely important figure to him

Look... 21% of Americans have been tattooed.. We can argue why but even Michael has had tattooing procedures.. Many people wear there tattoos with pride!! Like I've mention they were around much before modern religion where most negative thoughts towards tattooing come from... People do things to change appearance every day, from wearing makeup, piercings, henna, plastic surgery, painting nails...

There was a time where a woman with short hair was thought low of because it's not 'womanly' ..in fact some culture and religious groups still think that way.. (not me)

IDK how someone can be an MJ fan and give crap to his son for a tattoo when we know Michael has gone under the knife for cosmetic reasons... Very contradictory in my view!

IDK how someone can be an MJ fan and give crap to his son for a tattoo when we know Michael has gone under the knife for cosmetic reasons... Very contradictory in my view!

I think not any fan was happy with all the cosmetic sugery/botox or what ever Michael did over the years. I think there were fans who had concerns about it and bad results were really visuable in 2001. I am also sure all this was not a healthy thing for Michael but of course it was his decision and his body, but not everyone has to agree with it.

About the tatoo-things it`s sure a personal taste- thing and actual it`s trendy to do it. So Prince and Paris follow trends because obviously they like it. And for me at this time I have no concerns about Prince doing it because at this time it does not seem that it will be a daily thing for him in future. But of course you never know.

In Paris case in my opinion it`s not a healthy thing to get about nearly 40 tatoos in just the few month she is legal able to do it.
But nevermind tatoos can be removed when it`s out and no longer trendy I learned here. I doubt this is a healthy thing for the skin and to my knowledge no doctor will give a guarantie that there may no scarves or colours remainig on the skin after the procedere.

Anyway I hope there comes a time when the nearly daily new tatoo-posts about Paris becomes a end.

I think not any fan was happy with all the cosmetic sugery/botox or what ever Michael did over the years. I think there were fans who had concerns about it and bad results were really visuable in 2001. I am also sure all this was not a healthy thing for Michael but of course it was his decision and his body, but not everyone has to agree with it.

About the tatoo-things it`s sure a personal taste- thing and actual it`s trendy to do it. So Prince and Paris follow trends because obviously they like it. And for me at this time I have no concerns about Prince doing it because at this time it does not seem that it will be a daily thing for him in future. But of course you never know.

In Paris case in my opinion it`s not a healthy thing to get about nearly 40 tatoos in just the few month she is legal able to do it.
But nevermind tatoos can be removed when it`s out and no longer trendy I learned here. I doubt this is a healthy thing for the skin and to my knowledge no doctor will give a guarantie that there may no scarves or colours remainig on the skin after the procedere.

Anyway I hope there comes a time when the nearly daily new tatoo-posts about Paris becomes a end.

Yea i agree with you. I think it's okay for Prince to do a tattoo about his dad, but i wish paris would stop for a while with tattoos. I mean in a few months she has gotten so many, i don't wont her to regret her choices in the future, maybe she should wait and think if she really want to too that many. She is impulsive, she just got a new one with prince's nickname just because they where talking about it on instagram. But still, her body her choices

It's not a matter of being "happy" with Michaels cosmetic surgery.. To most fans we are saddened by the torment that caused any need to feel he had to change any part of his appearance.. So I don't think you'll find people 'happy' about it..

When someone comes out and says Prince is self mutilating himself by getting a tattoo is (in many peoples opinion) dramatic.. When I say that I am surprised that an MJ fan would be so closed off to Prince getting a tattoo.. is the fact that that person would have to be at the very least accept the fact Michael has changed his appearance but cannot accept the fact Prince wants a tattoo..

No one is saying to like it or care.. It's just about the openness to something Prince would like... "Self mutilate".. please!

I know Michael's surgeries ain't been dragged into this mess.
It's not that serious.
I'm sure that y'all can discuss/argue about Prince getting his tat without dragging his daddy's surgeries into it.

There's a bunch of mess poppin off in this thread for no real reason.
I guess people really do always wanna be startin something.

I'm just going have to go ahead and moonwalk up outta this thread before anything else pops off. :/

Last edited:
Back