Pro '88 footage of Billie Jean (Snippet)

The Moonwalker

Proud Member
...and I mean snippet! It's only about 18 seconds long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MT91zR9eciw&feature=channel

I haven't seen this before and although it's really short... I thought it was pretty sweet :)
So I just thought I'd share with everyone :)

-- Edit -- I just realised whose channel that is. I remember seeing him on a not so positive documentary so...yeah! I don't really know where I'm going with this lol Just if you're thinking negative things about his videos then...erm...oh god I don't know! haha :D

the guy that posted that video has a whole bunch of clips I've never seen. good find and thanks for the post bro!

thanks, this looks like live in houston......u see the crowds heads.

Its taken from a longer video with bits of footage in that was posted on youtube a few weeks ago but has since been removed :(

Its taken from a longer video with bits of footage in that was posted on youtube a few weeks ago but has since been removed :(

:O What other bits of footage where in it? Did anyone manage to rip it from youtube?

thanks, this looks like live in houston......u see the crowds heads.

It`s not... those are speakers and lights, lol :)

Sound makes me think Rotterdam for some strange reason?!

I think its possibly Los Angeles 1989. Just looks like he did during that concert, the hair I think.

The guy who posted that video has another video showing a collection of a ton of Jackson items including Michael's stage clothes and something given to Michael in honor of selling so many Thriller albums. He says he got it in a bad business deal with the Jacksons, but I don't know what he means by that.

Its Los Angeles 1989, The Last show, the user just stole it from someone else like the rest of their footage on there site, nothing new

what's the music at the beginning of the clip? I remember it's Michael singing and the lyrics 'all I wanna do is dance dance dance' and know I used to have it on tape - maybe taped of the radio?! I love that song!

Did you listen to the 6 or so videos where he talks about how he came to get all of that video and memorabilia? It was some sort of sale because of non-payment on a warehouse? The assets had to be sold per a judgement or something. The Jackson family came and nobody except him (or his bidder) brought a cashiers check. I hope he shares the rest of his stuff with the world instead of holding it for the highest bidder. He was putting a little at a time on youtube but not since...

Oh. Okay. No, I only watched the first video. He just talked about his involvement with Kramer guitars.

I have this whole performance on VHS (only this song) somewhere in storage.

I mentioned this on a thread a couple of days before Michael left us.

I have this whole performance on VHS (only this song) somewhere in storage.

I mentioned this on a thread a couple of days before Michael left us.

:O :| Please find it and upload it. I would LOVE to see it.

Its Los Angeles 1989, The Last show, the user just stole it from someone else like the rest of their footage on there site, nothing new

lol Ok then...........:smilerolleyes::smilerolleyes:

Actually this came from Henry Vaccaro who got all this Jacksons memoribilla as a result of not getting paid.

lol Ok then...........:smilerolleyes::smilerolleyes:

Actually this came from Henry Vaccaro who got all this Jacksons memoribilla as a result of not getting paid.

True. And that whole situation just sucks. I watched all his videos, including his side of the story, the lawsuits, etc. It just sucks that he now owns all those private Jackson family belongings.

Apparently, it all stemmed from Michael's funds being drained from having to pour everything into defending himself from the Arvizo charges.

So yet another unfortunate circumstance has occurred thanks to the extortionists.

I hope he will release full concert footage from the Victory and Bad tours, but I fear (after watching the videos) that he doesn't have a lot of respect for the stuff or for the Jacksons or Michael's legacy.

We should ask him what his plans are for them.

Hopefully he's aware that there is a LOT of money to be made off of releasing this footage....especially (and sadly) now.

For purely selfish reasons, I hope he starts releasing concert NOW. He'd only benefit if he seized the opportunity and released as much as possible as quickly as possible. As harsh as it sounds...there's lot's of money to be made right now, Howard. Release the footage.

Great footage, I wish there was more...

I can't believe I was right... I always thought Bad Tour 88-89 may only be released after MJ passed...

Most of his footage is from that alternate Captain Eo doc.

Back