R.I.P. Michael Joseph Jackson

Do you think Michael Jackson got his face back in heaven? The face he would have had at age 50, without the head burn, the vitiligo, the lupus, and the plastic surgery? What do you think he said when he saw himself as he would have been?

This is a philosophical/theological question. It depends on what people believe, about a possible after-life.

1) Does Heaven exist?
2) If it exists, do we enter it in the state we were in, when we passed away?
3) Or, do we enter it in the state we were in at the best time of our lives?

Different people will have different thoughts on these matters and there are many things to consider when contemplating them.

Most people would probably agree, also, that these questions and this type of discussion are out of place in an R.I.P Michael Jackson thread that is a decade old, which is why there was a certain reaction from members who don't approve of your post.

Sorry, I did not think I was being disrespectful.

It's a strange place and time to post such a comment, that's all. Perhaps it could have been worded differently and posted somewhere other than the R.I.P. thread.

ScreenOrigami;4299512 said:
“All the plastic surgery“ – as if someone with severe wound healing complications due to the auto-immune disease Lupus would choose to undergo unnecessary surgery, risking more problems. I’ll never understand how people believe this.

The member didn't say "all" the plastic surgery. It was just "plastic surgery". My interpretation of the comment is that it's really just about whether someone enters Heaven completely healed from their trials and tribulations, or whether they enter it the way they were when they passed away. Most people who believe in Heaven believe that they will enter it healed, I suppose.....the blind can see, the deaf can hear, amputees have their limbs and so forth. Following that reasoning, Michael will have entered Heaven without his burn scarring, without vitiligo, or discoid lupus and without the surgery that repaired damage from his various conditions. That being said, I have stated in my other post, that this thread is perhaps not the best place for such musings, but I don't believe the member meant anything disrespectful towards Michael by posting it.

Obvious troll by bumping such an old thread. Mods need to check their clock

Please don't refer to another member as an "obvious troll" unless you have a plethora of evidence to support your claim.
Please also refrain from backseat moderating. Thank you.

Or lock the thread...

Administration does not believe in closing threads. Bumping old threads is not against the rules and is often done by new or new-ish members who may be sifting through threads from many years ago and wanting to contribute. This spikes discussion, keeps the forum ticking over and encourages people to think about things that they may not have considered previously.

Mikky Dee;4299552 said:
The member didn't say "all" the plastic surgery. It was just "plastic surgery"

Their post has been edited. I’m sure it said “all”. It now sounds very different, of course.

Back