R.I.P. Michael Joseph Jackson

god ,,,what can i say ...this is so hard ..
...i do too , respect & i love you michael , thanx you for teaching us , for learning us
we shall carry your legacy ...however painful ,....how ever painful :weeping: ~proudly .

we shall be strong for you and heed your insightful words you kno ?.
goodbye my idol ,my teacher ,my heart , my friend .

thats all.

Michael, you have brought so much pleasure to so many millions of people.
You taught me so much, about courage, faith, love and tenacity.
Your music made me dance, it made me sing, it made me cry and it held me through so many difficult times in my life.
I hope and pray that you are now at peace and know how very much we all loved you.
Thank you my love, and I will keep your candle burning for as long as I live. xx

Michael was the man in the mirror and he made MANY changes in this world!! We shall continue to heal the world in his memory. Who's with me??

LOVE YOU, MJ!!! RIP!!!!

You're always with me in my heart. I love you Michael, and feel you all around me every single day, and for that I thank you. God bless you, truely an angel on earth, there will never be another one like you Michael. I can't wait to join you someday. Love to you always xx

RIP long live the king ..............happy birthday my angel.....your voice is in rain,in the wind ...in my heart....love you always

Rest in peace dear Michael.

We'll never let you part, for you're always in our hearts :heart:

My tribute to the King of Pop, I hope you enjoy and sorry for any mistake in the text, do not command much English.

I would appreciate your comment, then visit this entry through:

http://isangela.blogspot.com/2009/08...l-jackson.html

xx

Sábado, 29 de Agosto de 2009
I “hate” Michael Jackson (Tribute)

Well, I hate so much that I took exactly 30 days after his death, to sit and to write about an idol for me was and will always be the greatest.

Now comes the question, why is this crazy girl says that MJ is the greatest and hates him?!?!?(I'll explain)

June 25, I get a message by WLMessenger that Michael would be dead at the time said to my friend crass:

- Shut up, it just is hospitalized, became ill, but will be fine.

The life of MJ has always been tumultuous speculation that, I didn't believe that moment, was when my friend asked me to turn on the TV, my heart sank when I saw, not conformed I asked my mom put on CNN Channel and there they were saying he was just hospitalized. Phew! I relieve for a few seconds until the caption of the CNN channel changes to “Michael Jackson dies”, there was no way, and as the music of Brazilian singer Maysa says my world fell...

I cried, I swore and even thought it would never see this happen, as if he were immortal, that’s right, I forgot that the idols also die, we have habits of putting them on an altar and find that nothing happens, but it happens, was so with Ayrton Senna and now with Michael Jackson.

After hours crying, I stopped and thought, MJ didn't know that I exist just knew of my existence by the word fan, then I'll stop suffering, I'll delete Michael in my life.

(Crazy girl), and thought, if I delete Michael Jackson in my life I’ll lose my memories of my childhood, I'll lose memories of that day when I got scared watching “Thriller” and started to cry because he turned monster and my mother soothing me... haha... I'll lose part of the memories from my adolescence, because at the premiere of video of him no one changed the channel, I even watched all the “Fantástico” (Brazilian tv show) and noone touched the remote control.

I remember like it was today the premiere of video “Black or White”, Holy s**t! (Oops! Sorry) I wondered how the guy could make people change their face so faster and the video “Remember The Time”, where he appears in the gold dust and was still a hunk... haha, could be here talking about each video, hey every one had a day and a special moment.

And a hilarious moment that I think of my life, when Michael came to Brazil, I wanted because I wanted to go in concerts, but could not because of the money short. Behold, announced his departure in a toy factory, I started screaming for my parents take me, because it was close to my grandmother's house, and one more time I had a denied wish. Of course I saw it on TV and saw the boy being hit by car from Michael and my mom was relieved not to have gone. The next day shows on TV, Michael going to the hospital to visit the boy, I didn't think twice, I looked at my mother and said (believe) the following sentence:

- You see... If I had gone I had broken my leg and now would be next to him... haha.

My mother became angry and began to complain and I nervously continued with the idea that had to be there. Today I laugh, but the day I admit was furious with my mom... haha... and I don't thought that Michael I break a leg or even both.

If I were to count how many times I cried for Michael, I would say that three times. The first, the day I attended "Thriller"... haha... Second, when I watched the movie that had its life, the scene of the death of mouse Ben terrifies me today and of course on June 25.

Funny how can I suffer for a person so far who didn't even know of my existence, but you know why?!?!? Simply by reason of their existence in my life, because it brought me much joy in moments that I thought not support; one day I have tried to moonwalk and falls... haha... I already sang wrong, at least, a passage of his music and there is none that we stop in front of the TV and applauded him after a super video produced. Well, he did so much part of my life that maybe feel my existence, I was there in every “I love You” that he spoke to fans in appreciation for another award that received and Phew! Were many.

I confess that the most contentious part of your life I will not relate here, but I say that I was there praying and cheering always for him. Believing as he once helped me with his music to save the day, I was also with positive thoughts for him. With all this as I could delete from my life Michael.

Then came the craziest sentence in my head:

- I hate Michael Jackson. By being so present in my life, being a part of it I can not delete and have to suffer... Instead, thank God for living in time when the greatest icon of the earth, or rather, go as far, the most important of the universe lived and may weep for him in the memories of my life and leaving this life so tumultuous, but brilliant and visionary.

Michael wherever you are, my friend, idol, icon, King of Pop among other adjectives, that you find peace in this life that can't find, you are present when their children need a help, because one thing I'm sure, You will NEVER be forgotten.

I ask permission to the late former president of the Brazilian Getúlio Vargas, but I will use part of his phrase, at the time: “I leave life to enter History.” And so you go into the history and remains in my heart.

So many songs that I like, today chose one that I don’t like the video, but is exactly what in feeling right now “You are not Alone”.

Michael Jackson - You Are Not Alone

You Are Not Alone

Álbum HIStory: Past, Present & Future
Composição: R. Kelly

Another day has gone
I'm still all alone
How could this be

You're not here with me
You never said goodbye
Someone tell me why
Did you have to go
And leave my world so cold

Chorus 1:
Everyday I sit and ask myself
How did love slip away
Something whispers in my ear and says
That you are not alone
For I am here to stay
Though you're far away
I am here to stay

Chorus 2:
You are not alone
I am here with you
Though we're far apart
You're always in my heart
You are not alone

All alone
Why, alone

Just the other night
I thought I heard you cry
Asking me to come
And hold you in my arms
I can hear your prayers
Your burdens I will bear
But first I need your hand
Then forever can begin

Chorus 1
Chorus 2

Whisper three words and I'll come running, flying...

And girl you know that
I'll be there
I'll be there

Chorus
(Repeat)

Not alone
You are not alone, you are not alone...
You just reach for me, girl
In the morning, in the evening
You're not alone, not alone
You and me, not alone, oh, together, together...

Take this opportunity to mention a few words of other writers who track this my thought:

“In the promise of another tomorrow, I'll never let you part, for you're always in my heart.” Last phrase of music “Will You Be There”.

“He (Michael Jackson) seemed to be immortal and went without a second chance to shine cleanly without stones, without disaster and without scandals, only talent and nothing else. And people say that he will never be forgotten, NOT ... will not, NEVER WILL! it also does not help more, he was, and only now many people value, forgetting that have pointed the finger =/ .” Ana Ceres

“This is a moment that I wished that I didn’t live to see come. But as much that I can say that I mean it. I do know that God is good and I do know that as much as we may feel – and we do – that we need him here with us, God must have needed him far more.” Stevie Wonder

“Michael was and will remain one of the greatest entertainers that ever lived. He was exceptional, artistic and original. He gave the world his heart and soul through his music.” Berry Gordy

“Michael brought blacks, whites, Asians and Latinos together, “and that” it was Michael Jackson who said 'we are the world' to feed the hungry long before Live Aid. I want his children to know there was nothing strange about your daddy, it was strange what your daddy had to deal with.” Reverendo Al Sharpton

“You believed in Michael and he made you believe in yourself. Michael was the biggest star on earth.” Queen Latifah

“Best father you could ever imagine. I love him so much.” Paris Jackson, Michael's Daughter.

Thanks to Annie and Massaki who helped me in this text, because my English is bad.

I'm still in shock, six months later. I can't believe this happened. To me, it's surreal that he had passed away. I can't comprehend the fact that he's not with us anymore.

:boohoo

I love you Michael and will always love you forever. I mean that from the bottom of my heart. I am totally heartbroken at your passing. Still can't believe it. I still can't believe that you are gone. I'm crying all the time. I've cried oceans and oceans of tears - I just can't stop. Love you and love you more, forever, until eternity and beyond. :weeping:

I still can't believe it!! 6 months? No way! We listen to your beautiful music every day, watch your movies, live appearances, concerts and discover more from your talent! So, if anyone says that you're gone, he's absolutely wrong!! You will be here forever and ever! Keep living MJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dancin:

Michael, you will always have a special place in my heart. Your beautiful, pure heart, and astounding talent humbles me....you belong with the angels, because that is what you'll always be...i love you forever

You were a true gift to this world and my love for you knew no bounds. I pray for you now on this next stage of your journey. Let the Lord take you in His arms and console you for all the heartache you have been put through. Be free Michael. Your beauty was too much for this world. Love you Michael, now and forever..

"You and I must make a pact
We must bring salvation back
Where there is love, I'll be there

I'll reach out my hand to you,
I'll have faith in all you do
Just call my name and I'll be there"

Michael, you are always in my heart and my mind. Until we meet again, rest in peace..
I love you..

To my dearest Michael.......

I never thought that one person could get my heart shining!!! You´ve enlightened it!!!! Now that you´re gone...I don´t know how to enlighten my heart again!!! Thanks for making me smile!!!

I still can't believe it!! 6 months? No way! We listen to your beautiful music every day, watch your movies, live appearances, concerts and discover more from your talent! So, if anyone says that you're gone, he's absolutely wrong!! You will be here forever and ever! Keep living MJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dancin:

how the time runns around in almost 5 months Mike past away 1 year :(

Im begging you all to stop bumping this thread. Nobody wants to see a thread that was made the day after he died. You want to move on from all this stuff. No wonder some of you are finding it so difficult to come to terms with it. It might help to stay away from threads like this.

Im begging you all to stop bumping this thread. Nobody wants to see a thread that was made the day after he died. You want to move on from all this stuff. No wonder some of you are finding it so difficult to come to terms with it. It might help to stay away from threads like this.

I agree, but I think sometimes it´s better when you go back to the painful days, so you can handle it ;)

I agree, but I think sometimes it´s better when you go back to the painful days, so you can handle it ;)

I dont see how that works. It just brings back painful memories.

I admit I went back to the thread where it reported he was taken away in an ambulance. It just took me back a few steps. I strongly recommend staying away from threads like that or this.

EDIT

My mistake, this thread is actually a sticky! :| I think it should be unstickied tbh.

I dont see how that works. It just brings back painful memories.

I admit I went back to the thread where it reported he was taken away in an ambulance. It just took me back a few steps. I strongly recommend staying away from threads like that or this.

EDIT

My mistake, this thread is actually a sticky! :| I think it should be unstickied tbh.

I understand,everyone handle it another way =)
if it´s better 4 you to stay away,then it might be better ......

Last edited:
I have watched your history tour over and over again. Thank you Michael for giving us those gold pants!!!

Back