raisa's drawings!!

Re: my very first drawing ever

wow ur artworks are great hun i can seem the improvement as u go along :D:D keep practising with different media it helped me AMAZINGLY to improve my art skills so much my art teacher has framed a piece of my work and put it on the wall in the main foyer i was so chuffed :lol: sooo keep praticing with different media different techniques :D it all pays off

continue to do some exercise

That's a good start. What is so fun about oil pastels (If they are the good soft ones) is that you can smudge them and even build up textures. So try various tools to smudge and scrape images into the surface. You can also do this with plain wax crayons but much easier with oil pastels. You can use your fingers for a softer surface such as skin. If you take your finger and smudge it to blend it together right on the paper, then for a harder surface or a more distinct line you can use something harder like a credit card or something to scrape into the colour. It's fun stuff when you get into it.

by the way, that is a beautiful image idea you have with her looking to the sky and the feather floating towards her.

its pretty good for u very 1st drawing..mine wud be crap lol

Thanks everyone for you reactions on my drawings.
I'm very sorry I didn't say thank you :blush:
I'm just so busy because of the exams...
I didn't make another one either because I didn't have time...

Ape, I used oil pastel crayons and they're called panda- crayons or something like that :D They're pretty soft, I can't wait to make another one with them:)

Billiejean83, I'm sure you have some talent too! Maybe you should just try to start drawing or dancing or... whatever you want... I was pretty sure I couldn't draw either until I saw those drawings on this forum and I wanted to do that too so, then I just tried it:)

your welcome :flowers:... nooo your drawing looks very good, it looks a lot like MJ too :D

I know it's not an MJ-drawing (sorry) but I saw 'The kid' of Charlie Chaplin for the first time today!!!
The man is a genius!
So I made a drawing too:D (I know he's making a weird face but he just had that kind of face:D)

Here you go:
the kid (Jackie Coogan )

I love drawing and I draw pretty often but I usually draw people who I don't really know..
I usually just search randow pictures on google and try to draw them.
I'm always a bit anxious when I draw Michael because I really don't want to mess him up :wub:

hahahah Same here...don't you think once you draw MJ it gets easier??

Not really, I usually search a nice pic of Michael but then you have to focus on the shades and the shapes of his eyes,...
And it's very hard not to start dreaming and just stare at the picture in stead of drawing :D
LOL and I want it to be very good but I always like my other (non-MJ-drawings) better, I don't know why...
So I always doubt if I should make another MJ-drawing...

hahah crazy..it opposite for me..the only thing I will not dare to do is shade.Ugh I am so horrible at shading. It comes out to dark or too late, yeah it looks like a HOT mess hehe..no shading for me. No I like your MJ drawings a lot. keep on drawing some of him, they look good!

Nem drawing! I finished it today (1-7-2008)
It's little Mike with a candle or a lit lighter, I don't know what he's holding actually:scratch:
It's not perfect, not even close but I think it's alright because, like you can see, I really can't draw hands :D. I'll have to learn it by doing it , I guesse and I didn't draw a lot of hands up till now.
Here it is:

His shirt had a print on the picture. I drew one sleeve with a print on it but I didn't like it so I just left the shirt white:yes:.

Here's a close-up:

Please tell me what you think :happy:

:clap::cheers: nice job, I love it a lot!:) It looks just like Michael when he was younger. And btw the hands turned out good too, but i know what you mean, it's kind of hard to draw hands!!!

haha I think you should to send your drawings to MJ :) he would enjoy them.

Last edited:
Well, normally one drawing will be in dangerous_88's 50th birthday project:D
I might do another one for another song... we'll see how this one turns out, If it looks good I might do another one, If it sucks I won't:blush:

Last edited:
your work is beautiful raisa *huggs*
you excel talent . please keep posting .xxxx

new MJ-drawing!!!!
Finally! LOL:) I just finished it.

Please tell me what you think and some advice is ALWAYS wellcome!

This one looks most like Michael, if you are going to send him something, then send this one.

Back