RARE:Michael Jackson kisses a Fan on Lips

In the case of the show I attended (Dangerous tour), the "selection process" was this simple: some 15-20 minutes before the show begins, a staff of MJ crew (I don't know who, but I think it was someone from Security) will walk by the space between the stage and the crowd, looking for someone HE thinks it's ok. So it's not about Michael, it's all about that man. He will look at you with his sharp eyes and that was it. I was in first row, he did looked at me, but I must have look that little and not worth it. The girl he selected here in Chile was "bigger" ;)

In this video you can see see MJ singing in his show in Chile and by minute 1:15 when the "bigger" girl runs to MJ and kisses him. 47 seconds. I thought she did for 2 mintues, but not, "only" 47 seconds. We hated her anyway.... She was interviewed (again) after June 25 and she remembered, but it was not that important for her now... just a "teeneager crush"...
th7e38366f.gif

Well, that's kinda embarrassing. I don't think he enjoyed that.
What's the point in throwing herself at him and jump up and down. He couldn't almost stay at his feet because of her.

But I really, really like the blonde girl kissing him. That he enjoyed. He's kissing her back and he's leaning towards her. He's so cute!

Back