Reghead121: Some love for our friend!

jemini515

Proud Member
Our dear MJJC friend Reghead121 has been going through some difficult times personally, and I wanted to start a thread of support and encouragement to show her how much we love her! :heart: She has been open about her challenges on Facebook but I don't want to share them here out of privacy, but I do think she would appreciate knowing that the whole Michael community is thinking of her and wishing her well.

So here's mine! Reghead, you have made such a positive impact on our community here, and although I've never met you in person I can feel your fun spirit, your sense of adventure, and your friendship through the computer! We are all sending you good vibes and I'm sure Michael himself is watching over you. Never forget how precious you are to all of us! :huggy:

friendship-941.jpg

friendship_quote_graphic_a6.gif

Michael+Jackson+Michael+I+love+you.jpg

oh Reghead..:hug:.....I dont know what is the matter but I hope you will be better soon. Jut send out a :hug: to you to let you know that you are not alone in your troubles. Hope to see you back here soon.

Misty...you know how dear you are to me. Know I'm always here, if you need anything. I love you. x

Hey misty!

We all are here for u & love u! :hug:

Back