(Release Idea for The Estate) Future Releases for the next 8 years

I really had no single clue that stuff like this was possible. This is so exciting, I hope you manage to listen to those things and give us a report about it @Cprep20
I think I might have a long term goal now in life :love:

MJ The Musical - Cast Recording
'Michael' Biopic
Thriller & Ghosts 4K HDR
New Music
Unseen TII Rehearsals
Off The Wall 50

This is what I’ve noted to far

Dirty Diana. - 85
Hot fever. - 85
Smooth Criminal. - 85
Tomboy. - 85
What you do to me - 85
Scared Of The Moon - 85
I’ve Got Her Number - 85
Turning Me Off
11 pm.
Adore You.
Bang Your Head.
Best of Joy.
Bottom Of My Heart.
Boy No.
Brad Loop 3.3.7 MJ.
Brad Loop 3700.
Broken Chair.
Butter Funk
Changes.
Children's Hour.
D.I.E.
Days in Gloucestershire.
Don't Be Messin'
Don't Make Me Stay.
For The World.
Green Hornet Groove
H20.
Hollywood.
I Am A Loser.
I Love You More
I Was The Loser.
Innocent Man
Jungle.
Just Remember.
King Tutankhamun
Lady of Summer.
Light The Way.
Lovin You.
Michael's Affirmation
Michael's Affirmation (Instrumental)
MJ / BB Orchestral Idea #1.
MJ / BB Orchestral Idea #2.
MJ / BB Orchestral Idea #3.
Neverland Landing.
Pajamas.
Photographs
Photographs 2 (Instrumental)
Pray For Peace.
Pray For Peace (Instrumental)
Red Eye.
Rocker.
Shut Up And Dance.
Silent Spring.
Stop Throwing Your Life Awav (2010 Remix)
Thank Heaven.
That (Instrumental)
Think Twice (Instrumental)
Walk Away (Instrumental)
Water.
World of Candy
You Are There (Instrumental)
From Every Breath
Hollywood Tonight
Monster (Not Cascio)
Beatbox 2010
All In Your Name
Someone Put Your Hand Out
Chicago 1945
Set It On Out
Stay
A Chance To Dance
Fame - 81
Behind The Mask
Centipede
Children's Holiday
Fly Away Demo
Holiday Inn
I Never Heard
It Don’t Matter To Me
Jane Is A Groupee
Muscles
Somewhere In Time
Stand Tall
Susie - 78
Thank You For Life
This Is It
Throwing Your Life Away - 88
The Toy
Under My Skin
We Are Here To Change The World
What More Can I Give
What You Do To me - 98
Why Can’t I Be
You Ain’t Gonna Change Nothin
You Told Me Your Lovin
You Were There
Joy (BlackStreet)
Eaten Alive
This Had To Be
I Have This Dream
Can We Still Be Friends
Inside My Heart

I can’t wait to go and hear everything I can find. You really have to do some serious digging. I also came across the Triumph Tour footage that has been talked about here. There’s unreleased This Is It footage there as well. All these songs obviously aren’t 100 percent complete but just to hear work in progress material is exciting too. Some of these songs have multiple versions registered too. This is honestly (in my opinion) only the tip of the iceberg when he comes to Michael’s unreleased recordings. There’s still of ton of stuff with John Barnes, Bill Bottrell and Bryan Loren alone that hasn’t been registered.
Amazing.

Ok so now for an honest reply for the next 8 years. This will be a total fantasy as it will never ever happen but one can dream…

2022: a video of the band and dancers performing the entire this is it concert as it was meant to be, maybe with an MJ hologram? + a new unheard song
2023: the biopic + a new unheard song
2024: Destiny tour live dvd + a new unheard song
2025: MJ’s classical project fully realized ( at least what he had recorded) + a new unheard song
2026: triumph tour live dvd + a new unheard song
2027: a 3 disc set of alternate versions and extended versions (think ICLHGA extended, dangerous alternate etc) + a new unheard song
2028: victory tour live dvd + a new unheard song
2029: demo’s demo’s untouched!!! + a new unheard song
2030: a full album of the last 8 unheard songs completed with 5 more to make one last full album

So the Estate probably has no right for Motown material but most of all I would like to see any full concerts available on video from 1970 to 1978, just anything. Also more random leaks or releases of MJ in the studio working on his songs, discussing, singing, rehearsing

This is not an Estate project, but there was something that got me excited when it was announced back in the pre-COVID era of 2020. It was like a TV miniseries that was going to be about Michael’s touring band and every episode, they would have a celebrity interview them about Michael and then perform a Michael song of their choosing with the band backing them up. And the last episode, they would have Prince, Paris and Bigi be the ones that interview the band and the final act would be all the celebrities performing together to Michael’s music in a concert.

This information all came from an interview with Kevin Dorsey on a podcast that I don’t think I’m supposed to say because from my understanding, there’s some conflict between MJJC and said podcast. But that was back in early 2020, and I haven’t heard anything about it since then.

I think that the Estate and Sony don't release anything because he is still in the charts and they earn still much money because of that.

I’m going soon!!! I’m gathering all the registration numbers now so I can request everything I can find on the website.
That sounds awesome you'll have to let us all know if you hear anything interesting mate

Last edited:
2023: the biopic + a new unheard song
I like this idea, they should do it, if they can't release it all, they should look at all the possibilities they have and how many finished vocally complete songs they actually have left. I wish they hadn't been fast to release Price of Fame on the Bad 25 album. That could've been a somewhat unheard demo which fits with the theme of the biopic. (Michael struggling with the downsides of fame)

If I'm being honest, I actually want live, documented footage & remastered music videos rather than new music. I know they probably don't have a lots of finished songs due to Michael's schedule and creative process. I would rather see the tours and rare footage of Michael Jackson. If I worked as a higher up in the Estate or the record company, I would most likely ball on the video archives and documented footage.

I like this idea, they should do it, if they can't release it all, they should look at all the possibilities they have and how many finished vocally complete songs they actually have left. I wish they hadn't been fast to release Price of Fame on the Bad 25 album. That could've been a somewhat unheard demo which fits with the theme of the biopic. (Michael struggling with the downsides of fame)

I think they could still use Price of Fame. - Get someone, maybe Rodney - or John McClain - to finalize the song, make it sound finished and temporized if that's what they call it, but do NOT change the rhytm, the feel, the beat.

Would be a perfect way to update the song and give it a proper release.

They should stop tinkering with the recorded music unless they clearly state that they made a remix of an existing song. Michael didn’t and can’t approve of the songs that were released on the posthumous albums. At least it was somewhat rectified by also releasing the original version on Xscape.

Release the new version and the demo as MJ left it, like Xscape. That's a perfect way to do it.

I really hope future releases will be like that. In my opinion that's the perfect way to do it, and that way everyone should be satisfied.

The estate beter release all the good quality concert footage (destiny- History tour) a lot of shows were shot/or are kept in had or maybe even 4k
in a photo from a bad tour concert, you can CLEARLY see a 35mm camera and with most of the seen HD concert footage being put in moonwalker or mj docs we know the estate has those pieces of lost mj media

Back