REMIXES of popular DJs/Producers of Songs from "Xscape"

I can get rid of the echo, but the voice is quiet as hell. The only thing panned left and right in the demo, is the reverb from the acapella they put over the mono backing track. So inverting left and right you can extract the reverb only, I used this to lift the vocals, I am going to try and "stereo" it might sound less muddy as its occupying the centre with the vocals and demo, other than that Imma try a noise gate maybe.

the instrumental you did, makes the song more complete. fits great. i love it even more. i don't know if you listened to what tried. yes, i also inverted the original. i thnik you can do it better then me. i just felt that you first attempt (stereo mix)had just too much of that hall effect. thats why i tried to show you what in my ears feels better.

jebus... since making music has become DIY thing / a matter of a few
mouse-clicks the quality of MJ remixes has dropped into a deep hole.

The only professional one seems the Dave Luxe mix of Blue Gangsta. Very nice this one!
David Morales is ok too production wise, although the usual boring mellow house.

JustPaul @ I don't know, you decide.

I did edit intro part, still working on rest of the song. I hope you like it,

cant wait for the final version.. deep-house :)

- Love Never Felt So Good (The Ultimate Remix Daniele Mastracci #theitaliantouch)
added!

my fav edit !!

- Love Never Felt So Good (The Ultimate Remix Daniele Mastracci #theitaliantouch)
added!

my fav edit !!

This is one of the best Unofficial remixes I've heard so far. Most of the other fan-made ones are quite poor. LNFSG is quite a difficult song to remix I think.

Until Birchey finish his re-creation of Chicago, here is my full mix of the original version with Birchey's instrumental.

Anyone have DL to:
- “Chicago” (DJ Rasimcan Extended)
- “Chicago” (KaiDs Version)

9664863.jpg

"David Morales & Eric Kupper Def Mix"
Official Epic/MJJ release. Exclusive on Beatport as MP3 / WAV / AIFF:
http://www.beatport.com/release/love-never-felt-so-good/1327989

Not seen the other Morales mixes anywhere yet.

Slave To The Rhythm (Audien Remix) added

as much as im mostly not into the remixes, its a good way to spread the word about the album. fedde le grand remix of LNFSG was #1 for days on the biggest selling portal for djs, I expect the same for the Audien remix :)

im hoping for some APWNN remixes.

finally i was able to listen to the STTR (Audien mix) in high quality (spotify).
i like it but, why do they leave out verses and cut those mixes to 3min down....

Back