Report this video (Make Youtube remove it)

I am very glad that those videos got removed. Even though I didn't saw them which is glad that I didn't. Because it is just going to make me extremely angry. It is those kind of comedians and the ones that would say 4 letter words to do comedy. Makes me glad that most of the comedians that I love and that truely were funny are dead now. Like Charlie Chaplin Harold Lloyd, Buster Keaton, and Laurel and Hardy. I just wish those so called comedians like Kat Williams would learn how to do real comedy from them.

Katt Williams is a moron who has no idea what the hell he is talking about, and spreads his mind numbing ignorance like a plague.

That being said, I can't think of any reason why it should be banned from YouTube, although it should come with one of those age disclaimers. "He is wrong" is not a good enough reason.

Everyone loves free speech until they hear something they don't like...

Only one of those videos have been removed and that's the one in the first post. I am flagging the others. I am not commenting- it's not worth it.

Last edited:
man this has to be among the most infuriating things for me as an african american. there's no excuse for these scumbags. there's one on radio now, on espn, in the usa who loves to make comparisons about the thriller era and say..'when he was black'...and today...and it sickens me, and takes us back further than anything else can. it's amazing how these imbesils forget the rainbow of variety amongst the black community, when they speak of MJ

this is just sickening. I can't believe some of the garbage on there. I don't think I even want to go on youtube anymore. It's just too hard seeing all of the disgusting comments left about him on all the videos. I flagged all of the previously mentioned videos, but after this I think I might just stay away from MJ's videos on youtube. There's just too much ignorance there......

HI JingeJ - I also added my comments and then flagged it. I suggest everyone flag this video...this is outrageous!! I am totally disgusted...wouldn't go out of my way to see this UNFUNNY comedian...He kinda reminds me of the loser comedian in that Eddie Murphy movie "The Nutty Professor"...

Don't let him bug you, after I saw this for the first time in 2007 I called this guy on what he had to say abourt Michael. At the time he received so many e-mail from mjjf' members, he asked for forgivess on his tv show. Shortly after that, he was arrested in the LAX airport for carring a hand gun! Now what idiot would do something like this???

bad Karma will find you.:ph34r:

i don't like people who make fun of Michael Jackson that make me sick and angry about making fun of Michael Jackson who ever is i'll kick hell that person right to the moon til i laught so loud that make me soooooooooooooooo angry

Like many people here, i find what Katt Williams said about Mike a few years ago very disgusting. As a consequence, i was very surprised when i heard the way he talked about Mike in his new stand up comedy show called "Kattpacalypse". I only watched the part that deals with Mike and found it very good compared to what he said a few years ago. :)

I'm very late to the party on this one. I love stand up comedy so while browsing Netflix i watched this Katt Williams show.

To say my blood was boiling at the end of it was the understatement of the century. I can take some jokes about MJ but this was an all out out full on attack. Even Chris Rock didn't go this hard.

Completely crucified Michael's character in the most evil way he could. The only think that was nice to see was not all of the crowd were comfortable with what he was saying.

Proved innocent in a court of law, not a shred of evidence against the man and this ass clown gets up on stage and just spews this garbage!

I'm a big believer in Karma and when it catches up with that venomous hateful little prick i hope i'm still around to witness it.

The stupid thing about these uncomics is that 3 years after Michael's death, they still have no new routines and have to rely on a used up theme that is not funny to many? This simple shows how lacking in originality and talent they are. It does not take much to make fun of someone on TV--that is, if you are the type that finds making fun of people funny.

Back