[REQ] Hand writings of Michael

I think this one wrote in his blackboard at Neverland but I might be wrong.

397511_10150538326773726_162382483725_8689901_475992955_n.jpg

It's so beatiful and comprehensible though... :lol: :wub:

^^He wrote that during his Bad tour in Japan in 1987. The blackboard belonged to the hotel he was staying, if i remember correctly. Btw, nice words indeed :)

Mike-J-michael-jackson-29512785-247-157.jpg

"We must have a true real marriage or it will never work. I'm not a psychologist I speak from the heart only."

Where does this come from? Is it for LMP?

^^ I dont think the above is Michael. Is there any background of where this came from ?
Ive questioned that one for awhile now. Its All cursive and doesnt look at all like his style of writing to me at all. But If it is real .. I would think it addresses Debbie Rowe more than LMP becuase there's was more a marriage of convenience. Both Lisa and MJ confirm their marriage was real (even though it ended on a sad note)

I dont thin the above is Michael. Ive questioned that one for awhile now. Its All cursive and doesnt look at all like his style of writing to me. But If it is real .. I would think it addresses Debbie Rowe becuase there's was more a marriage of convenience.Bith Lisa and MJ confirm their marriage was real (even though it ended on a sad note)

I don't think he ever wanted a real marriage with Debbie, to be honest. If it's real then it would make more sense to me that it's for LMP - at a time when their marriage was already on the rocks. I don't take it as meaning that their marriage was not real. On the contrary, I see it as Michael urging LMP to get things right at a time when things already turned sour. Perhaps meaning that LMP didn't want to have his kids.

^^ Yep that's possible .. if it is real. It could be either one - all we can do is specualte

Do you know What is the history of this note is. Where did this come from ?
was it found among his belonging. Was it at an auction. and what was posted about it ?

I still dont think it real. I would like to have more info about it.

No, I don't know. Someone posted it on a forum. That's all I know.

^^ Yep that's possible .. if it is real. It could be either one - all we can do is specualte

Do you know What is the history of this note is. Where did this come from ?
was it found among his belonging. Was it at an auction. and what was posted about it ?

I still dont think it real. I would like to have more info about it.

I think this ^^^ is Michael's writing, but I think he is writing about his relationship with his record company, as in the letter below: (Maybe he just drafted the letter several times, to see which version sounded best?)

http://[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/31/mjnotebook10mjjc.jpg/][/URL]

Last edited:
Back