Roberto Cavalli to design for Spice Girls Tour

Michael could wear a paper bag and you would all fall over head over heels saying its so nice. LOL.[/b]

Hehe cuz its Michael. He makes anything look good. :)

Michael could wear a paper bag and you would all fall over head over heels saying its so nice. LOL.[/b]

Hehe cuz its Michael. He makes anything look good. :)

whis_vampir[1].gif

other than the loin suit dont really know what there is to dislike. the outfits havnt been anything out of the ordinary just smart fitting suits and jackets. personally i like them bart he loin. makes mj look more mature and adult.especially the suit from the vogue shoot whether that roberto of the other designer.

other than the loin suit dont really know what there is to dislike. the outfits havnt been anything out of the ordinary just smart fitting suits and jackets. personally i like them bart he loin. makes mj look more mature and adult.especially the suit from the vogue shoot whether that roberto of the other designer.

Michael looks good in these cloths. He's thin and tall, so cloths fall well on him. He looks good in suits and the type of jackets and paints he's been wearing. I don't see what's wrong with these outfits, to be honest.

Michael looks good in these cloths. He's thin and tall, so cloths fall well on him. He looks good in suits and the type of jackets and paints he's been wearing. I don't see what's wrong with these outfits, to be honest.

the problem is, u don't look at the clothes and picture them on another person...no one on earth, or otherwise, can wear the outfits mj wears and that's not a compliment...they're just that bad.... :rollin:

the problem is, u don't look at the clothes and picture them on another person...no one on earth, or otherwise, can wear the outfits mj wears and that's not a compliment...they're just that bad.... :rollin:

Nobody on the street would wear the clothes Sarah Jessica Parker would...but she looks absolutely FABULOUS in them. It's the same thing for MJ, at least that is how I see it. Ofcourse I don't picture what he wears on any of the blokes I associate. I don't picture the magenta suit and high heels Prince dons on my boyfriend but Prince looks awesome in it. Some of Michael's clothes (awful maybe to our everyday mundane tastes) have so much character that only his personality/image can carry it through.

Nobody on the street would wear the clothes Sarah Jessica Parker would...but she looks absolutely FABULOUS in them. It's the same thing for MJ, at least that is how I see it. Ofcourse I don't picture what he wears on any of the blokes I associate. I don't picture the magenta suit and high heels Prince dons on my boyfriend but Prince looks awesome in it. Some of Michael's clothes (awful maybe to our everyday mundane tastes) have so much character that only his personality/image can carry it through.

it's so not! :rollin: mike's a mess and u know it![/b]

Is SO! :pth: :lol: Okay, so the Oxford suit was f*****, but his other cloths look great! He know's what looks good on him. And I like his new cloths. :cry:

Yeah, what Tehara said, naa, naa! lol.

it's so not! :rollin: mike's a mess and u know it![/b]

Is SO! :pth: :lol: Okay, so the Oxford suit was f*****, but his other cloths look great! He know's what looks good on him. And I like his new cloths. :cry:

Yeah, what Tehara said, naa, naa! lol.

then have fun and take him and his military regalia w/ u...cuz it's wack as hell...as for sjp, no one would wear her clothes yet she has her own label? suuuuure

So does Jean Paul Gaultier and those clothes that look smashing on catwalk models but wouldn't sell on the high street. Gwen Stefani is fashionable beyond belief but I'd think twice about wearing what she wears...and LMAO Have you seen SJP's Bitten collection. wow! I was definitely not talking about the knits, scarves and slacks she's got on there...I was talking about the clothes she got * other designers* (a very notable lady whose name evades me now) to make which she wears/wore.

Michael could wear a paper bag and you would all fall over head over heels saying its so nice. LOL.
I love Michael but lord, this suit is so funny. I actually like Michael in these kind of clothes. Patchwork velvet.
13750003-13750005-large.jpg

"Its my taste."[/b]

i actually didnt like this suit too much, but the jacket he wore with the purple lining another night was great, and the leather suit he wore to the army base was very cooL!

found some pictures of them:

xin_252030410183220377246.jpg

japan_postcard0316.jpg

I think Roberto's clothes are unique, the jackets and things Michael wore in the 90s seemed all the same but in different colours, each of Robertos designs are different and give different looks, whereas some of Michaels older clothes didnt.

Its like Michael went from shopping at "Gap" to "Versace" IMO! and he should definitely glam up the Spice Girls.

Man, Michael never looked liked he shopped at the Gap, ick, lol.

What Tehara said, he makes these cloths work, really work. Other people couldn't pull them off because they don't have the presence or the frame. Same thing with others that were mentioned, Sarah Jessica Parker and Gwen Stafanie, they look good in cloths other people wouldn't because they have the frame and presence to make it look good. Cloths only look good on certain people. Michael's got style. Other stars got conformity.

Back