Rock With You on cassette

analogue

Proud Member
Has anyone heard or remember hearing Rock With You on cassette? It is awesome! it sounds a little bit different from the CD version, the bass is more funky

no, i haven't, but I'd love to hear it! I love funky bass! :punk:

A couple of days ago a local radio station played an acoustic mix of Rock With You that I'd never heard before. I looked it up and it's posted on Rod Temperton's official Youtube channel. I don't know if it was released on anything, but it was uploaded in 2018. It doesn't have many views, only 53,555 as of right now.

A couple of days ago a local radio station played an acoustic mix of Rock With You that I'd never heard before. I looked it up and it's posted on Rod Temperton's official Youtube channel. I don't know if it was released on anything, but it was uploaded in 2018. It doesn't have many views, only 53,555 as of right now.
this mix sounds terribly out of sync with his vocals.

Are you sure it's an official channel?
I didn't look at the other content earlier, so maybe it isn't. It didn't occur to me that somebody would make a fake page (or a fan one) about Rod Temperton, lol. Because Rod isn't really known by the general public. I didn't even know it existed until today. I typed in Rod's name just now and the channel does appear at the top. So if it's real or fake, that still means that not that many people are looking for him.

I don't know where the station got the mix from though.

Back