RUMOR: MJ to duet with Ciara

If thats u n ur avatar ur cute =] which is why im goin 2 try and not over-react

1 ciara is not a man,, that was the dumbest rumor i have ever heard an ur and idiot 4 believeing it. Now what if sum1 called mj a woman or pedophile u wudnt like it so dont throw ish like that about another artist. def not my cici. go it? good... anyways

ciara may not be a jennifer hudson or whitney houston but she can definately sing. she has gotten alot better @ live performances and has improved tremendously n her vocal ability. so 2 those who says she cant sing think again.

now that wasnt so bad
Ciara is ok
I saw this on youtube I lovez aaliyah:wub: i wish aaliyah did a duet with Michael Jackson, Ciara already did a duet with Janet, Aaliyah was meant to do a duet with Janet:no:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=VYR1ntJT534

I don't think a duet with Ciara would be to MY TASTE. My taste is all that matters to my ears, so thanks Michael but no thanks now effing get off ok pls tyyyyyy!:cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky: :cheers:

lol thank u. and ciara can sing. like i sed shes NOT a VOCALIST but she IS a SINGER. And sings a billion times better than janet. And idk how many times ive told pple she was NEVER on oprah saying that she was man...and IF SHE WAS where is the video..the transcript lol. And ignorant people will believe anything.

Ciara and mike wud gooooo very well 2gether! the girl is a great performer

So dont NOBODY clown my CICI lol

show33.jpg
large4.jpg

The perfect Collabo
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP ! DO NOT DISS JANET YOU EVIL BACTERIA! They will not be a perfect duet, so stop it now stop it stop it stop it

lol thank u. and ciara can sing. like i sed shes NOT a VOCALIST but she IS a SINGER. And sings a billion times better than janet. And idk how many times ive told pple she was NEVER on oprah saying that she was man...and IF SHE WAS where is the video..the transcript lol. And ignorant people will believe anything.

show33.jpg
large4.jpg

The perfect Collabo

^5 all the way!! :)

Ciara is ok
I saw this on youtube I lovez aaliyah:wub: i wish aaliyah did a duet with Michael Jackson.

I :wub: Aaliyah too :) yes that would have been great if Aaliyah would have got the chance to duet with Michael....

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP ! DO NOT DISS JANET YOU EVIL BACTERIA! They will not be a perfect duet, so stop it now stop it stop it stop it

hey hey hey no need 4 names now. Dont get me wrong i LOVE AALIYAH. I was like an aaliyah fanatic..im not how i used 2be but i do love and miss her. When she passed, the next day was my 1st day of middle school, and i cried the enitre day. it took me atleast 2yrs 2 accept the fact that shes gone. And im not dissing Janet im stating facts janet cant sing lol. im not downin her talent but the proof is n the pudding.

anywhoz..like i was saying, it took me awhile 2 get over Babygirl (aaliyah).. But when ciara 1st dropped the video/single 4 goodies..i was n love all over again. she was the 1st female artist i loved since aaliyah had passed. Now im not saying ciara replaced her 4rm my heart, but i got over it and moved on and ciara is my girl and she is the 1 who blew me away with the dancin since aaliyah left. does aaliyah deserve a duet with mike? YES..but sadly it will never happen.

Now this duet with cici can, and it will be huge. so lets not put down ciara alright.

Last edited:
I would love for this to be true. They would have a good chemistry for a duet I'm sure.

Last edited:
I love it how Janet fans react regarding Ciara. LOL. They are so in denial of her talent. At least her stuff is being played on the radio. :)

Ciara is not a man. That was a vicious rumor started by someone who claimed that Ciara was on Oprah. Ciara was never on Oprah. Ciara can't sing, but neither can Janet. LOL. Goodness. This could be true about MJ and CiCi collabo, but mediatakeout.com LIES constantly. That is why I doubt the rumor. If it came from somewhere relible like an Accesshollywood.com or People.com then I will believe it.

Talent? What talent? Everything she does I can do. I can't sing, neither can she. I can dance, so can she. OK so what else? And does my proposition on Ciara have to do with me being a Janet fan?? Is that some sort of tactic people use when they don't have an argument or a point? Now, I bet if Ciara's top was ripped off by another singer exposing her barely there mosquito bite breasts, she'd be blacklisted by the FCC too (but she recently now she has breasts implants, so good for her). What stuff is being played on the radio? Last time I checked, Ciara hasn't released any music to begin with.

So where are your racist manifestos about the lack of criticism on Justin Timberlake's part in the Superbowl, and how it was a black woman that was being targeted and scapegoated during the whole controversy? Nope, nowhere. You're too busy hating on Miss Janet even to acknowledge it.

show33.jpg
large4.jpg

The perfect Collabo

BULLS--- A billion times better than Janet? Ciara doesn't even sing, she talks. Even Ashanti's talk-singing is better than her. I've never heard Ciara ever make an attempt to sing a high note that didn't sound forced. She knows she can't sing, that's why she always has a monotonous voice. People who can't sing don't stretch their limits, because they know they're going to be off key in the worst way.The Aaliyah/Ciara example that Cat posted is a perfect proof of this. Janet sounds so much like Michael ('Can't Be Good') that to say Janet is an inferior singer to Ciara is a double insult. Like Cat mentioned, MJ and Aaliyah or Janet and Aaliyah would of been great duets and I totally agree. All of their voices compliment each other.

Lets try another one.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xWZsan4YCJ0

Listen to Janet on 'He Doesn't Know That I'm Alive'

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZS8vuYZKDRY

Last edited:
for me there is nothing special with this Ciara, average singer, i don't trust in any colaborations between them, i think this is only rumours by now

Back