RUMOR: MJ to duet with Ciara

Johan

Proud Member
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Geneva, Ari]June 03, 2008. Ciara's got a big collabo in the making. MediaTakeOut.com is hearing whispers coming out of Atlanta that the King Of Pop Michael Jackson has agreed to cut a collabo with her.

Word is that Akon helped put together the deal and that he might be on the track also. That's a pretty good look for everyone involved...
[/FONT]

Probably just another rumor. But here is the source http://www.mediatakeout.com/24079/d...ing_a_collaboration_with_michael_jackson.html

I think ciaras a gr8 singer and an amazing dancer, so if the rumer is true i think they could create something really good!!

My 10 cents:

Dancing with Ciara might be cool, but as for singing with someone in that age group/arena,
I'd much rather hear a duet with Keshia Cole or Alicia Keys

there will be all kinds of rumors right now..

most of it we need to just to keep moving past them

ok, i hope this it's true,but i really don't know what Ciara sing?

i hope they will sing a song together , would love to hear it !

Ciara? Eh, I don't know. She's a great dancer and all, but like someone else said, it'd be fantastic to do a duet with Alicia Keys. I don't want to be negative, but she just doesn't seem on Michael's... level. This could be an interesting collabo though.

NOOOOOOOOOO!! PLEASE NOOOOOOO!!

Singing? NOOOO!

Dancing?

Now THAT would be interesting!! :D

Ciara can dance, but she can't sing.

And like browneyedgirl said, Ciara is SOOOOO not anywhere NEAR Michael's level.

Alicia Keys? She's closer, for sure.

Last edited:
I like Ciara. I have no probs with it if true. MJ has duetted with not-up-to-par singers before, it doesn't ruin MJ's awesomeness :lol:

Yeah I agree thats why I wouldnt like it. She doesnt seem like shes on the same kinda page with mike. It just seems odd and out of place. But whats the point of putting someone that can dance but not sing very well they might as well just put him with a professional dancer who can't sing. So her being able to dance well isnt good enough for a collaboration imo anyway

I like Ciara. I have no probs with it if true. MJ has duetted with not-up-to-par singers before, it doesn't ruin MJ's awesomeness :lol:

lol I get what you mean but just think of the other person who could have been a much better duet.
Anyway if its so I'll probably like it anyway with Mj style so.....am complaining a bit now but who knows. She may only have a small part anyway IF any

Last edited:
Que cera cera ;) Can't worry about what ifs...at least I can't :p

Last edited:
She's a hot woman who certainly can dance, and she doesn't sound that bad either. Would be a hot vid, look at the pic of the two, they look hot together.

:lol: Every man and his dog claims theyre working with MJ before a new album comes out, and whats funny is those who say this, never make the final cut!

:lol: Every man and his dog claims theyre working with MJ before a new album comes out, and whats funny is those who say this, never make the final cut!

Dogs?? someone say DOGS are going to sing with MJ?? FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!! LOL! Just kidding...I like Ciara...even though up to this point in time, I had no idea who she was!!

Let's be realistic, there are very very few female acts who can be on the same level as MJ as both dancers and singers...Janet and Aliyah are the only ones that come to mind.
So he has to either collabo with a singer or a dancer, he already did the singing thing with Siedah Garret so it would be nice to have cool dance off with someone like Ciara IMO.

Good news IMO but not sure wheater it will see the light of day or not. I remember hearing that Missy Elliott was working with MJ on Invincible and being excited cause it seemed like such an unusual duet but it never made the album :(

Talking about Ciara I've always wondered if she ackonowledges the hint of the MJ influence she has in some of her dancing.

Hmmm.....

Maybe with dancing - I can see MJ and CiCi doing something hot together. As for singing, I would much rather MJ do a duet with Alicia, India Aire, Chisstte Michelle.

However, knowing that mediatakeout.com lies constantly, I doubt it.

I like Ciara. Should be interesting, if true.

I think sometimes some fans are quick to jump and prejudge things when we have no idea what the finished product will consist of. Just think Michael Jackson and Vincent Price. Michael Jackson and Eddie Van Halen. Who woulda thunk? Michael Jackson and Teddy Riley. And look at the end results. A little open-mindedness is a beautiful thing. You just never know. :cheeky:

it all could happen....it's just a matter of balance...

first of all, MJ = rumours..cus people like to come up with them..

and second..i think, because of MJ duetting with V.Price and others..people want to speculate.... that doesn't mean it won't happen..but i'd go out on a limb and say, because nobody can control Michael...specualtion about him is as addictive to many as Vegas gambling.

Back