Rumor of Michael's contract

Because of the nature of the rumors of such a contract along with your accusations against the estate over an unfounded rumor, This thread has been moved to controversy. You are posting this as fact when it is not. Please don't do that.

If you want to discuss the so called RUMORED (Hand written) contract fine but discuss your other issues in threads available where you are already discussing what they have and don't have etc. etc. . We don't need to derail every thread with that.

If such contract ever appears .. maybe then they will address it. But I really doubt such a (hand written) contract exists. I have a feeling someone may have found a hand written note where MJ was considering not releasing it. But NOT a hand written contract with anyone IMO. I would be very interested in who has possession and where they found it? Their agenda would be more clear in them making this info public and stating it is an actual contract with anyone.

Also if this note even exists by Michael stating he didn't want the content released , That is NOT a contract or can even be considered his FINAL wishes on the matter. Unless he has a contract drawn up and signed by himself and others stating there is such an agreement, it is just a note of him considering. Certainly Not a contract or even considered legal. If Michael wanted such a contract he would have had his attorney draw it up and have all concerned sign it.

Oh, zakk...
Unless someone has a (credible) source, you shouldn't take things seriously.

isnt the estate acting as michael jackson himself? so I dont see how this is a problem. they are to act in his best interest, and releasing high quality material does just that

Back