Rumour Janet is in hospital denied!

Re: Janet is in hospital

Written by Darren • March 11, 2008 at 8:15 pm

Following many emails, Janet Love would like to confirm that Janet was not hospitalised last night, contrary to many media reports circulating the internet. She merely made a trip to Cedars-Sinai hospital and was not kept in overnight.

http://janet-love.com/

thanx you for posting .

Last edited:

I jope that Janet gets better. The flu is no joke.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080311/ap_en_ce/people_janet_jackson;_ylt=AlUY2NFt7jpUMEgXM7Tg.txxFb8C

Jackson gets flu, bails from 'SNL' show

Janet Jackson has dropped out of her upcoming "Saturday Night Live" performance because she has the flu, the singer's representative said Tuesday.

"Janet did go to the hospital last night due to the fact she's been suffering from this flu that's kicked a lot of people's behinds," publicist Patti Webster told The Associated Press in an e-mail. "She was never admitted and she is fine."

Still, Webster said Jackson — who visited a Los Angeles hospital — was pulling out of the March 15 "SNL" telecast because "she needs some time to get better."

"SNL" spokesman Marc Liepis said he did not know what music act will replace Jackson.

Jackson, 41, was scheduled to perform live Saturday night in support of her latest album, "Discipline," which was released last month.

___

NBC is owned by General Electric Co.

___

NBC:

http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/

that was just on my email homepage. too bad she had to cancel SNL.
I was really looking forward to seeing her on Saturday.

I hope she gets better soon!

Considering this is from Perez Hilton, I doubt whether its true. If she isn't well then I hope she gets better soon :).
Yes, it's true. All Janet boards have been reporting this. Her SNL appearance this Saturday has been cancelled...

Yes, it's true. All Janet boards have been reporting this. Her SNL appearance this Saturday has been cancelled...

Yeah I know she is not well mello and I really hope she feels much better soon. What I meant by my post was that I was doubting the whole hospitalisation part because I know how Perez Hilton can be a bit dramatic sometimes and are not always reliable.

Get well soon Janet.

Thanks for the update, Ivana, I was getting worried about her. It's good to hear that she's ok. :)

Well, at least he chose a better picture than the other gossip sites, albeit its a few months older.

Get well soon Janet :( I've been worried about her health since Anna Nicole/Luther Vandross' passing. Her weight going up and down drastically is not safe at all.

Get Well Soon Jan :flowers:

Last edited:

I hope she gets well soon, I have been having breathless attacks over the past few days too but thats anxiety not really a cold or flu (i think)

Re: Janet not hospitalised, contrary to reports

Written by Darren • March 11, 2008 at 8:15 pm

Following many emails, Janet Love would like to confirm that Janet was not hospitalised last night, contrary to many media reports circulating the internet. She merely made a trip to Cedars-Sinai hospital and was not kept in overnight.

http://janet-love.com/

There we go. All good :lol:

Get well soon, Janet :flowers:

Well, at least he chose a better picture than the other gossip sites, albeit its a few months older.

Get well soon Janet :( I've been worried about her health since Anna Nicole/Luther Vandross' passing. Her weight going up and down drastically is not safe at all.

i'm the same as janet regarding the gain and lose weight issue so i thought i'd respond to this.
there are ppl like janet and me who gain and lose weight very easily.
as long as u lose weight by natural ways like following a strict diet and doing lots of exercise u have nothing to worry about. when i gain weight i usually lose it by getting on a strict diet.
that always works. janet has always been a great eater and shes always been kinda bigger than most of her siblings.
according to what shes said in interviews she eats a lot and gains weight very easily so then she has to go on diet and lose some :)
and i have no idea what luther and anna nicole have to do with this ? :unsure: one had cancer and the other mixed up 11 different types of drugs

Last edited:
the rumors surrounding the jackson have a life on there own..

It's like the Jackson family, then there is the Jackson rumour family..

HUH she did went to the hospital... Her spokeperson said it couple of days ago.

Get well soon Janet...I caught the flu too. **** is horrible.

janet_jackson_1780485.jpg

janet_jackson_1780484.jpg

janet_jackson_1780486.jpg

representative has played down reports of the singer's hospitalisation in Los Angeles on Monday (10Mar08), insisting she was just suffering from influenza. The R+B superstar sparked fears for her health after she was admitted to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center late on Monday "with a shortness of breath", according to Usmagazine.com. But the Nasty hitmaker's spokesperson has reassured fans about the star's illness, saying, "She's just battling this flu like everyone else. Janet is fine." As WENN goes to press, it is currently unknown whether or not Jackson has been discharged from the hospital.

Back