Russia's Synchronized Swimming Team's Awesome Michael Jackson Bathing Suits

This is really cool! Just had my kids gathered around watching! They just showed how cool MJ is and how his music can be used to inspire, impress and unity! Really cool and very well done! Thanks for posting this!

That was absolutely, beautifully executed! :clapping:
Did they win a medal?
And I'm feeling the same as the poster above, wondering, how in the world could I have missed this? :scratch:

aww...they did such and amazing Job...I am wondering how I missed this too.:(....Sometimes they don't air everything...maybe they are gonna show it later on in the Olympics..I have been watching the Olympics..and I haven't seen any synchronized swimming at all..and I always see it.

That was great! :clapping:Thanks for posting ^^ I'm so glad they won!

I can't watch that video from nbc,as it's only available for the USA D:

This is France Team,in Shanghai World Championship,last year :

I wish I could post a vid with no/less comments and where you actually are able to hear the music,but this is all I could find.
I love both swimsuits!:)

I believe it's the same routine without the comments

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgMcNJRr1Fg&feature=youtu.be

can't watch the video,

can you upload it to somewhere?

Well, I was able to find this on YouTube. Don't know how long it will be around though. I have found several today, and they get deleted from YouTube really fast.

The close up isn't in HQ but the routine is complete here!

Very beautiful and executed routine, nice and touching to se an MJ tribute in London 2012 but I hated that remix!

They could've used the original, but I guess a remix was more adequate for the occasion, more energetic I guess. Although I'm not a fan myself.

The original and Brazil version are energetic IMHO but oh well, nice tribute though! Their routine definately deserved the 1st place, if they won the gold medal like in Beiging 2008, it'd be strange!

Yes, it was a very nice tribute. I think they did win 1st place. Their skills combined with MJ's energetic music made it a killer performance.

All the competitors made 2 routines. I just watched yesterday's one and the Russian duet had the highest scores but I don't know if they won the gold medal again..

That's what I thought, I wasn't aware how they did during their second routine, if they got the highest score on that, but if I may say, how could they not? I also had high hopes for the Mexican team but.. sigh. :(

Based on what I've read, the Russian duo are first in the qualification round. Final will be held on August 7. This pair is the favorite to win gold medal.

This is so awesome.

I also love the fact that they used a non obvious song.

Russia dominates this field, they are the best and never lose their champion.

AMAZING!

And they won gold! Wow!

(http://www.ajc.com/sports/russia-eyes-another-sweep-1492881.html)

Respect to Russia.

:woohoo:
kermit.gif

And here I was with a smile on my face for hearing "Thriller" and "Black or White" on every basketball game in the Olympics! :D

The Russian girls won the gold medal just like in Beijing 2008.

Thank you for posting, billyworld99!

Back