Ryan Toby On MJ. Hilarious!

I don't know about hilarious, but definitely interesting.

Well this is just great. I thought his humour was funny. "Just ride the beat! Genius!"

I did laugh when he said 'on a lot of Michael's songs we don't know what the f*ck he's talking about' :laugh:

I really enjoyed this...thank you so much!

I liked what he said about how so many songwriters try to be overly complex but then end up failing. A lot of times less really is more

I did laugh when he said 'on a lot of Michael's songs we don't know what the f*ck he's talking about' :laugh:

That what I found funny, because I totally concur. It's not until you look up the lyrics to his songs, that you go "Oh! That's what he meant". His extensive use of vocal trickery mutilates the lyrics.

I really enjoyed this...thank you so much!

No problem. I have more things I found. Want to see it?

Hilarious?

Yes. You agree?

I don't know about hilarious, but definitely interesting.

I found stuff of people talking about his artistry. want to see it?

Last edited:
Psychoniff please use multiquote instead of making 4 posts. Multiquote is the button with the + next to "reply with quote"

and no, I don't think it's hilarious or supposed to be hilarious. Ryan makes some funny comments but to me it looks like he is pretty serious about what he talks about, it's not a stand up bit about Michael so I'm not exactly rolling on the floor laughing but to each his own :)

Psychoniff please use multiquote instead of making 4 posts. Multiquote is the button with the + next to "reply with quote"

and no, I don't think it's hilarious or supposed to be hilarious. Ryan makes some funny comments but to me it looks like he is pretty serious about what he talks about, it's not a stand up bit about Michael so I'm not exactly rolling on the floor laughing but to each his own :)

Well I laughed when he was talking about not knowing what **** MJ was saying in his songs. It wasn't meant in a crude, lewd or rude way.

I liked what he said about how so many songwriters try to be overly complex but then end up failing. A lot of times less really is more

Yes. It's about the connecting to the audience, lyrics aren't always everything, unless you're Bob Dylan of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back