Say Goodnight to Michael

Good night Michael :wub:

Thanks so much for your ever shining light that gives me the courage just to shine however my body acts up :unsure:

Yours,

Daryll.

Dear Michael,
I am heartbroken. Please can you take the abused animals that have died in your arms, the stray kitties that were killed this week :( Please can you comfort them in heaven, since I couldn't save them :boohoo
Thank you and have sweet dreams, I miss you and this world desperately needs your message of love.
Yours always, Maria:heart:

Goodnight sweetest man on earth
Please be with all of us and help us to make this world a better one, one we all live happily ever after :)

I love you!
Xx

Oh Michael- life can be such a cruel mistress at times. But at others, it can be absolutely wonderful and amazing. It's the little things that people do or say that just mean everything in the world :) Surely, you are aware of this.

I don't normally do this as I understand you have your own family and friends to look after, but a very good friend of mine just found out today that her little 3-year old boy has Leukemia. She doesn't want to believe it, which I can understand because she, herself, is a cancer survivor. Now, there is a little controversy surrounding this and the way the hospital went about telling her doesn't seem right- saying they've been trying to reach her for 2 months to let her know and when they finally reach her they tell her over the phone. Isn't that against HIPAA policy? And if they've been trying to get a hold of somebody for 2 months, regarding news like this, why wouldn't they have sent out a letter in the mail asking her to make an appointment so they can talk to her in person? It just doesn't make sense.

Anyway, if it's not too much to ask, could you please look after her and her little boy? Neither she, nor her son, deserve this.

Thank you Michael, and good night. I love you :) :heart:

Well Michael, I'm not sure if you heard me or not but I have good news to report tonight: my friend's little boy does NOT have Leukemia after all :) As it turns out, this was a mistake (a big one at that) on the hospital's part and his paperwork was mixed up. That's the most wonderful news I have heard in a long time! :)

However, if there is another little boy or girl out there who is sick, it's a shame their parents don't know yet. Hopefully it was an error in typing or something, and that nobody is sick.

Thank you so much. I :heart: you.... good night :)

Indeed, wonderful news Spyce :blush:

Well, time for me to say Good night Michael. :wub:

Thanks for 'rocking' me with these wonderful tunes on MJFamNOW :chillin:

Nite nite, Michael! :blush:

Nobody in this world makes me as happy as you do. No matter what kind of day I am having, you always make it better. I could be having the "worst" day of my life, and all it takes to put a smile on my face and set my heart at ease, is to see you with a smile on yours. As long as you're in my heart, I know I am never truly alone. Thank you- so very much :)

Sending all my :heart: to you.... bon soir, mon cher amour :pash:

Much too long ago since I've been here ...please forgive me ;)

But you know, you are never out of my mind, don't you?

We so enjoy the new chat room where we share you and your music ..what more do we need huh?

Goodnight dearest, I

I just received very sad news ...but I know you were there to take him in your arms and watch over him...he's much too young, he needs you Michael, he loves you.

You are my godsend,my release,my escape from the chaos. You are my love,my father,my teacher,my everything. I know you're smiling at me in Heaven,because I'm smiling to you here on Earth. I love you.

Time to say good night Michael :blush:
Thanks for another Blessed day :angel:

Let's make tomoz exciting again too, hey!

Love you beyond words :wub:

Yours,

Daryll.

Oh Michael- how are you today? Doing well, I do hope :)

So much good has come of my life in these last few months. I honestly believe if it wasn't for you- your inspiration- I would not have had the strength nor the courage to take the necessary steps towards bettering my life. As always, thank you so much... for everything.

Have a good night, and sweet dreams. I send lots of love to you, the kids, and all your family and friends.

:heart:

Dear Michael

Please watch over the ones I love so much.
Thanks,

Forever loves you!xx

Good night Michael :blush:

Thanks for the awesome Inspiration lately :punk:

You still rock my world, Hun :blush:

Yours,

Dazzie :D

Dear Michael :wub:

Just wanted to tell you good night and you do live in our :heart:.
We had so much fun yesterday at Thriller night. :blush:
It's so awesome to connect with the MJ Fam :wub:
I'm off to get some zzzzz now.

Thanks for everything, my sweetheart :angel:

Dazzie

Goodnight, my sweet prince :wub:. May you rest in peace. I will love you forever until the end of time.
I will never forget your beautiful face and gentle heart. You were truly too good for this earth.
I hope to meet you someday....

Good night, Mikey ^_^ Please watch over the defenseless with your love, we love you more. :wub:

I miss you ...

please watch over the ones you love and your fanbase ...we still need you in our lives.

thanks for all the good things you brought us.

Forever loving you

Days come and days go and keeps me wondering why I can cope without you being here. :blush:
Though, I know you're far away, you do live in my heart and my dreams. :angel:

Thanks Michael :love:
Good night my sweet :wub:

Yours,

Daryll :bow:

Hi, Michael, so sorry I haven't been here for a while now because good things have been happening to me lately. I got a job now and I really enjoy it! I honesty believe if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be here I am so thank you. Goodnight, darling!!

Good night dear Michael,

I'm feeling okay, thanks to you and your helpers ;)
hugs and love to all of you above, that I miss xxx

Goodnight Michael. "blows a kiss out the window" i miss you like crazy and i love you ever so much! sweetdreams hunny! :wub::better:

it's time again to say good night after yet another Blessed day. :blush:
Thanks Michael :wub:

Good night sweet :blush:

Well...I have to go to wake up tomorrow for work at 7:15 AM, and I'm still Michaeling :) Now I am going to bed so, goodnight my sweet Michael! I will see you in my dreams and am looking forward to the weekend so that I can do more Michaeling

Back