Say Goodnight to Michael

Good night sweetheart :wub:

We're still blessed to have you in our hearts so we can share the :heart: with others.

Please watch over my friends this weekend :angel:

Love you more, Michael :blush:

Yours,

Daryll.

Good night dear Michael.
Lots of love, hugs and
blowkiss.gif

:heart:

Good night Michael :wub:

Hope your day has been good in heaven.
Almost 5 years without you and it seems like an eternity but I know you're still here with us in our :heart: s.

Love you,

Daryll :blush:

Goodnight sweetheart

I still enjoy listening to your beautiful voice ..it comforts me..
and I need that , you know huh?
I love you and need you more than ever

Goodnight Dear Michael .....

what a dream this would be ;)

Thanks again for everything ...you sure brighten my days

Hehehe sweet dreams Karin.

And sweet dreams to you too Michael, as always :heart:

Good night sweet Michael :wub:

Wish me luck tomoz :blush:

Thanks Hun :heart:

Yours, Daryll.

Good night my sweet :wub:

It still warms my :heart: you still hold the key to my heart, dear!

Love does live forever though heaven and earth is 'separating' us :blush:

Yours always,

Daryll.

I just want to say , thankyou Michael that whenever I feel a little sad or low ,your music understands my heart and I'm very thankyou to you for this, I have Said before how much it soothes my heart its truly does "Goodnight Michael" and thankyou xxx :heart:

Last edited:

Hope you had a wonderful day in heaven!
We still MISS you and love you heaps :blush:

Yours, Daryll.

Sweet Michael;
I often lie in bed and ask you, "How are you?". I cannot be certain, but I often wonder if this asked of you enough. Everybody seemed to want something from you, but did you have anybody in your life who truly cared for you and your well-being? I hope so because Michael, there is nothing more important or special in this world than somebody who cares for you and your well-being.

Anyhow, this is for later, but I just wanted to say thank you for opening my eyes and my mind, but most importantly, thank you for opening my heart again. I hope you enjoyed your day. Sweet dreams and I love you :) :heart:

I often wonder how heaven is like for you; How long you need to stay there?
When are you getting another chance?
Will I ever meet you again?
How can I ever explain that I know you or would you feel the connection in an instant?

Sleep tight my dear :blush:

Good night Dear Michael

every day, I love you more ....and more and more ....

Dearest Michael,

Ever realized what impact you have on people?
People loved you since they were little
People start to love you later in their lives...and even now people learn more and more about you and after that there is no way back anymore ...they fall for you too, even though there are people who struggle with it, because they just don't know what overcome them, let alone the people around these people ...how can someone who never learned about you understand what you mean to us huh?
Please watch over them and try to make them understand.

Love you for always,
Treasure xxx

Thank you for all the inspiration this week. Helping me dust off my butt and get my dreams up off the ground :)
I know you hate to see us cry - even still, five years on - but it was cathartic this evening and now I'm ready to face the world.
I heard Brand New Day at work the other day - and that's exactly what it will be.

I just came across this poem and thought of you ...

47197_1575896459304139_4054162954240278624_n.jpg

Loving you and it never felt so good, xxx

Good night my dear :wub:

In the hustle and bustle of this fast moving world, I realize I'm so easily exhausted without your touch, your warmth, your voice, your energy.
Please stay with me! You're my fire, my 'get up and go'... You are my life! :wub:

Sweet dreams Michael :wub: if you still 'need' to sleep in heaven though :blush:

Yours forever and always,

Daryll.

If I have to life without you,
What kind of live would that be?

Without you, there would be no sun in my sky
There would be no love in my life ...

Thanks for taking care of me :blush: We'll do with song and dance, you would say!
A change is not always for the worst, hey! It sometimes opens doors that you didn't know they were there :blush:
All There is ever to say is THANK YOU for showing me the light and giving me the courage to never give up how dark the day might seem!

I do love you beyond words could say :blush:

Yours forever,

Daryll

Back