Say Goodnight to Michael

it's raining today...and you are away...endless rain..everywhere i see your steps..everywhere i see your eyes,like fire in sunset,it's raining today and no messege from you in the black sky..please be careful my boy ...be careful from the thunders

my angel...if you come down to earth..i want you,to come and speak with me..i will wait for you to give me an advice..how i can heal my bleeding heart..my angel..this wound is deep..it's a miracle that is still beating..an arrow with a lot of poison nail it..my angel i kindly ask you for a favor..while i am sleeping help me find a solution to this pain..please heal my heart with a tear from the bottom of my soul..and if you save me ..i promise you,i will pray to my god to give you all the blessings to have a throne in paradise and become the leader of angels...my angel..my angel..

Good night Michael! Never can say goodbye, for you’re forever in my ❤️

Good night Michael,

3:49 am and sleep eludes me. Thinking of you. Missing you. Always loving you.

Good night my love. Be happy and safe and loved.

Good night my angel. Tears flow silently, always. It will never feel real. X x x

Goodnight my love. I will try harder. My heart still aches... Having to live in a world without you. You are always in my thoughts and in my heart.

Can you believe it's been 21 years almost to the day that I saw you in concert? I was 11 then and had been pestering my parents for over a year.

You're always in my heart. Goodnight my love.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Michael Jackson sculpture <a href="https://t.co/Z3f3cqmAMX">pic.twitter.com/Z3f3cqmAMX</a></p>&mdash; Michael Jackson CLUB (@mjjsource_) <a href="https://twitter.com/mjjsource_/status/1031828245732360192?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">21. August 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
I know, ma'am... It hurts. &#128546; We miss him so much! We love you, Michael!&#10084;&#10084;&#10084;

Goodnight Michael
Much too long since i've been here 🙁

Hugsss

*little girl/cartoon voice* Good night, Michaeeel. I :heart: you and miss you so, soooo much.

*E.T. voice* THANK YOU :smoothcriminal:

Treasure said:
7vUXF.gif

Treasure, that siggy of yours truly is proper for your username. :D He's beyond cute. One of my favorite gifs ever. What's there not to love in between them lovely Bambi eyes, that gorgeous smile, the shy guy act :innocent: and them irresistible curls???? :love:

ILyou.jpg

Last edited:
Good night my King, rest well and don&#8217;t look down here for a while. We love you, we miss you and we don&#8217;t forget your teachings. &#55358;&#56599;

Dear Michael, just wanted to let you know I love you and I'm here for you. Going to defend your name and legacy, and most importantly your messages together will millions of others around the globe. I think about you every day, carrying you in my heart everywhere I go. I hope you are doing well whereever you may be now. And I hope you can feel our love. We're all here for you, have no worries. I love you, goodnight.

Michael I love you so much. I miss you everyday. Goodnight my innocent King.

Good night, Michael or is it always day where u are, so very far away? Either way, you should be surrounded by light.

I miss you so much and love you even more you beautiful king, you :heart:

Standing in my kitchen and suddenly on my radio station " I just can't stop loving you" is played.
In the last weeks sometimes you feel like "the roar of the lynch mob is so loud that you are convinced your voice can never be heard."

But we have to be heard and we will ...and for myself i feel that i just can't stop loving him. #MJFam

large.jpg

Sleep well, little prince.

Goodnight, Michael. We find some consolation in the thought that you can now sleep peacefully, whereas in life even falling into deep, restorative sleep seems to have been a struggle for you. You missed so many things that we take for granted but maybe that's the price for talent and charisma.

Back