SEETICKETS unable to send out tickets before the concert

This is totally a nonsense. Do they think all the fans own a credit/debit card?
MANY fans bought tickets with credit cards of their relatives or friends who won't travel to London but just did a favour to fans who don't have a credit card.

We should make this clear to Ticketmaster and suggest them to at least accept a Letter of Authorization @ the Arena O2 too.

MANY fans bought tickets with credit cards of their relatives or friends who won't travel to London but just did a favour to fans who don't have a credit card.

We should make this clear to Ticketmaster and suggest them to at least accept a Letter of Authorization @ the Arena O2 too.

This is with regards to see tickets orders and not ticketmaster. They are two seperate companies.

Re: SEETICKTS unable to send out tickets before the concert

i wanted to have tickets for two concerts. i got some for the 22.02 and 24.02. later.
now i dont need this tickets from the 16th. cause i dont want to stay over a week in london.
:doh:

Last edited by a moderator:

exactly!

ok ill have to explain my comment. I didnt mean that comment to anyone that has a proper reason not to go to the shows. Its just that ive seen so many people make excuses just because they intentionally bought the tickets to sell for profit

i wanted to have tickets for two concerts. i got some for the 22.02 and 24.02. later.
now i dont need this tickets from the 16th. cause i dont want to stay over a week in london. ?

So what are you going to do about those tickets for the 16th now? If you don't have possession of the tickets beforehand to sell them, what do you plan to do? Just not show up? That's going to leave your seat empty for the show. :(

ok ill have to explain my comment. I didnt mean that comment to anyone that has a proper reason not to go to the shows. Its just that ive seen so many people make excuses just because they intentionally bought the tickets to sell for profit

You actually have a point. I've seen fans, maybe not on this board, but in other places who DID buy tix for themselves. They are proper fans. However, they also bought tix to sell. I saw one guy say he was going to sell the tix to pay for his trip to London. SO, there ARE fans who are taking advantage of other fans for profit...in more ways than one. :)

you actually have a point. I've seen fans, maybe not on this board, but in other places who did buy tix for themselves. They are proper fans. However, they also bought tix to sell. I saw one guy say he was going to sell the tix to pay for his trip to london. So, there are fans who are taking advantage of other fans for profit...in more ways than one. :)

thank you!!!

Anybody else starting to wish he'd done wembley for ten nights?

Re: SEETICKTS unable to send out tickets before the concert

hahaha, that will show the touts, LMAO hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I don't see the funny part. MANY fans will have problems with this.

I bought 2 tickets for me on 8 july and 1 ticket for a friend for 16 february. I am wondering if I can take the ticket for february in july. If not, it will be a problem cause I can't be in London in february.

Hopefully ticketmaster can send the tickets otherwise i have a HUGE problem. I payed with my dad's CC and no way he would come to London. So i keep my fingers crossed

No, because in this day & age, he wouldn't sell out Wembley for 10 nights.

Just accept that he's doing The O2 and stop sulking.

Cant sell out wembley for 10 nights, what planet are you on?? 10 Nights at wembley would only be 900,000 tickets. He sold over a million tickets for his 50 shows at o2 in just a few hours!!!!!!

i wished he was doing wembley over a year ago when the rumour started lol. this whole thing is the reason why mj needs to stay away from areanas lol

I HATE the new Wembley with a passion, god awful stadium that should be knocked to the ground. The stage look's TINY against the stand behind it, and sound does not travel well around it either. Oh and don't even start me on the travel nightmare of getting away from that place.

As for the person saying 10 dates at Wembley would be 900,000 ticket's it would not. The new Wembley can only hold 75,000 fan's for concert's which make's 750,000. The 90,000 capacity is only for sporting events such as football.

just give me a stading area and not having to fight for crappy seats. standing i nthe 02 would have been perfect. a more compact concert with a pit. but its all about the £ i doubt they culd charge £800 for a pit ticket lol well maybe they could after all its AEG .

gooner how have u done for tickets?

Is this for ticketmaster too?? I mean won't they send me the tickets???

SEETICKETS unable to send out tickets before the concert

just give me a stading area and not having to fight for crappy seats. standing i nthe 02 would have been perfect. a more compact concert with a pit. but its all about the £ i doubt they culd charge £800 for a pit ticket lol well maybe they could after all its AEG .

gooner how have u done for tickets?

I agree standing at the o2 would have been better, but it was not to be. To be honest I am glad to get couple of night's in the B's so am happy. How did you get on?

The whole £800 for a ticket is a con, with all due respect to it I can guarentee this package you will not have many what I would call fan's in it each night. You end up in a concert version of the prawn sandwich brigade. Surly Michael would want HIS fan's near the front who will give him the reaction he want's, because I really cant see more than 10/20% of fan's in the VIP section (each night at most) giving Michael the reaction he is used to when on stage. It reminds me of hospitality at the football, I have done it once never again.......you get a great view but the atmosphere of the people around you wont be anything near as good as if you are in the genral admission area.

I'm not sulking man, if he done wembley over and over more people would get tickets. He'd easily sell it out ten times, nae bother.

The venue is not really the problem! After seeing plenty of stadium shows of Michael I'm glad for upclose and personal shows (well, as upclose and personal Michael can get ;) )! The only problem is that they f...ed up the distribution of the tickets!

This could be such a great time with all of the fans looking forward to the shows, but everything is just f....ed up really! Either people have no tickets, not enough tickets, paid too much for tickets, don't know if they will get all their tickets or crappy seats!

I didn't expect it to be like this when Michael finally has new shows lined up! So I'm one who's sulking... but not about the venue, only about this ticket mess!

agree standing at the o2 would have been better, but it was not to be. To be honest I am glad to get couple of night's in the B's so am happy. How did you get on?

The whole £800 for a ticket is a con, with all due respect to it I can guarentee this package you will not have many what I would call fan's in it each night. You end up in a concert version of the prawn sandwich brigade. Surly Michael would want HIS fan's near the front who will give him the reaction he want's, because I really cant see more than 10/20% of fan's in the VIP section (each night at most) giving Michael the reaction he is used to when on stage. It reminds me of hospitality at the football, I have done it once never again.......you get a great view but the atmosphere of the people around you wont be anything near as good as if you are in the genral admission area.

exactly. ive got 4 shows lined up at the mo. 112 for 2 shows and an A3 and some crappy seats my bro got but ll take what i get lol thankfully i got opening night which means more than all the other ticks put together. i have one ticket left out of my 4 so will look for closing night. hopefully the 4 rule will go out of the window as its gets going and we might beable to pick up more.

The venue is not really the problem! After seeing plenty of stadium shows of Michael I'm glad for upclose and personal shows (well, as upclose and personal Michael can get ;) )! The only problem is that they f...ed up the distribution of the tickets!

This could be such a great time with all of the fans looking forward to the shows, but everything is just f....ed up really! Either people have no tickets, not enough tickets, paid too much for tickets, don't know if they will get all their tickets or crappy seats!

I didn't expect it to be like this when Michael finally has new shows lined up! So I'm one who's sulking... but not about the venue, only about this ticket mess
yeah the whole thing has been a complete and utter shambles and dissapointment considering what everyone was feeling when it was first annoucned. just such a shame that if these are really his last shows in the uk that this is how its all ended for so many.

Back