September 30 News and Mentionings

I don't know if this is news, but PETA's lame ass attacked Michael AGAIN in their stupid monthly magazine, accusing him of selling his animals to some wildlife preserve in Arizona which they've supposedly caught the owner of hitting a tiger in the face with a rifle butt. This is bullshit and I think it's erronious information. Either way, PETA has some nerve. Michael's an animal activist and this is the second time these morons have attacked him over his animals from Neverland. Everyone whose ever worked with those animals or delt with them has said they were and most likely still are better taken care of thatn anyone elses.
:censored: PETA! They are the biggest joke of a "animal rights" group I've ever seen, nothing but attention freaks. When they went psycho complaining about MJ in 2006 (admittedly based on nothing more than NATIONAL ENQUIRER gossip columns), they made sure to plaster that information all over their site to make Michael look like the devil. As soon as the USDA, Dr. Martin Dinnes, and others certified that the animals were in perfect health at Neverland and were never mistreated (in fact they were treated like royalty), PETA just pushed it under the rug but never publicly posted the official findings nor an apology, in fact I spoke with someone at PETA after these discoveries and was just told "No comment. Our stories speak for themselves and we stand by them." Then they tried to come up with another false reason to accuse Michael, and now again. So, unless they have 'bad' news to report even if based on tabloids, they don't report anything at all especially if it makes them look like fools. :no:

PETA! They are the biggest joke of a "animal rights" group I've ever seen, nothing but attention freaks.

*clapping* They are a joke. It is so commercialized and full of themselves. Where was PETA at when these poor animals are being killed for no damn reason? No where to be found. PETA is a joke.

^^^^WTF :angry:???PETA didnt do anything when poor innocent animals were getting killed :eek:.. OMG they are a BIG joke!!!

peta just needs something to bitch about.

once those animals leave mj'scare, then it's done. he sent hisbirds to an animal sanctuary in az....he can't monitor them 24/7....they're there b/c he gave them up but instead of selling them to the highest bidder, he made sure he found a place for each animal...such as the tigers going to tipi in sbc.....peta's lame

My brother gets magazines from PETA, and a few months ago they were complimenting Jermaine for being a vegan, then they turn around and attack Michael because they want attention. Michael's helped a lot of animals, but they never mention that. F*ck faces.

Last edited by a moderator:
peta has no credibility and just falls into the hands of ppl who dont care about animals.yet they are to thick to see it because all they care about is getting publicity for themselves by any means.

peta has no credibility and just falls into the hands of ppl who dont care about animals.yet they are to thick to see it because all they care about is getting publicity for themselves by any means

Exactly. One of the main spokespeople for PETA is Pam Anderson and she wore some kind of clothing that was rumored to be taken from an animal. PETA did not even make a big publicity deal about it. Pam stated that she didn't know where the material came from. However, PETA is about being in the headlines, the papers and on tv. They do not care about animals. I hear terrible stories about poor animals being treated like trash everyday and I never see PETA bitch, huff, puff and moan about that. The animals from NL are well fed and are well taken care of. I do not know what PETA is whining about. They didn't care to offer their damn services and helped out. They saw an chance to start some mess that they can't finished.

^^^thats a damn shame about how the animals are treated.PETA sucks then.

Get well soon, Janet!! I hope she's on the mend.

About PETA....well, that's interesting. Hmmm :ermm:

Thanks to all for the news and mentionings. :flowers:

I also think that's what this comes down to; that PETA is using MJ's name (like so many others) for publicity purposes. It's really not right, to falsely paint MJ as the bad guy for their benefit. Boooo!

I also think that's what this comes down to; that PETA is using MJ's name (like so many others) for publicity purposes. It's really not right, to falsely paint MJ as the bad guy for their benefit. Boooo!
Yeah but the good thing about it is that most good thinking folks do NOT care about PETA or what they have to say about Michael.

Well, PETA stands for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, right? (I think...) Well, I can't say I'm against that, in principle. But there must be some other way/s they could get support instead of dragging MJ's name into the mud...

[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,serif]Elbow Grease Productions
presents:
E X C L U S I V E - Randy Jackson Statement

Regarding Sister Janet Jackson
[/FONT]
[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]September 30, 2008 [/FONT] [FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] MichaelJacksonInsider.com has had the privilege of spending a few minutes with Randy Jackson regarding his sister Janet Jackson's recent urgent trip to the hospital before a scheduled concert in Montreal Canada on Monday night. Unfortunately Janet Jackson had to unexpectedly cancel a few performances.

Randy stated "Janet is doing O.K., she suffers from vertigo".

"Vertigo" is a dizzying sensation of tilting within stable surroundings or of being in tilting or spinning surroundings.

He went on to say, she is still in Montreal (as of September 30).

Brother Randy also stated that he "hasn't spoken to Michael in a while, but he is still in Las Vegas".

We thank Randy Jackson for his in-person spontaneous interview.

He made sure to say, "we thank the fans for all their long years of family support".

Best Regards,

Pearl Jr.
[/FONT]

I hope Janet's doing better.

PETA supports a good cause, but the fact that they keep attacking Michael who is a KNOWN animal activist and has helped countless animals shows that their priorities are out of wack and they've fallent prety to the draw media attention over doing the right thing. Morons need to focus on helping animals rather then trying to pimp money and attention out of people by attacking celebrities.

[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,serif]Elbow Grease Productions
presents:
E X C L U S I V E - Randy Jackson Statement

Regarding Sister Janet Jackson
[/FONT]
[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]September 30, 2008 [/FONT] [FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] MichaelJacksonInsider.com has had the privilege of spending a few minutes with Randy Jackson regarding his sister Janet Jackson's recent urgent trip to the hospital before a scheduled concert in Montreal Canada on Monday night. Unfortunately Janet Jackson had to unexpectedly cancel a few performances.

Randy stated "Janet is doing O.K., she suffers from vertigo".

"Vertigo" is a dizzying sensation of tilting within stable surroundings or of being in tilting or spinning surroundings.

He went on to say, she is still in Montreal (as of September 30).

Brother Randy also stated that he "hasn't spoken to Michael in a while, but he is still in Las Vegas".

We thank Randy Jackson for his in-person spontaneous interview.

He made sure to say, "we thank the fans for all their long years of family support".

Best Regards,

Pearl Jr.
[/FONT]
Oh my Gosh. :eek: I had a case of Vertigo for a while when I had new prescription medicine. :bugeyed You feel so sick, unbelievably dizzy and just want to lay down and sleep and hope it goes away so bad. But of course it went away..
I really hope Janet will get better!

Back