Shana Mangatal Revealed As MJ’s Secret Longtime Girlfriend

Well excuse me but Im not crazy at all. :scorerer:

I think its crazy when MJ fans try to down grade Shana as a "delusional, crazy fan" when the proof shows she was not! I dont know what it is about her that causes people to lie on her so much but its silly. She's not a horrible person! Majority of the accusations about her are false anyway. At least when I post, I have proof to back up what Im saying.
I find it funny that no one can even acknowledge she was at least friends with Michael.

And no she was not waiting in the parking lot for her 'friends' she was in the building with them. I believe her and Michael back up singers more than random fans who clearly dislike her.

^ What I meant was the discussion that is goin on back in forth of was she or wasn't she at one point his GF or a fling that is a bit crazy. And some actin like they know for sure either way, when no one really can't unless they were there.

I agree that she isn't that bad in comparison with Tatiana and that french girl to call her names like the others. And I can knowledge they new each other for sure. I mean she is in Ghosts after all it's not like she was a invisible women in that movie. lol

:bored:
angfw5.gif

About the waiting in the parking lot with fans. Michael's follower fans said she was among them outside in the parkinglot. Now.. Talitha is one of those who can vouch for this. And Talitha is one you can trust, she's the fan that were most close to Michael and she got to spend a lot of time with his children.

And is it really okay to screen cap someone's convo and post it here? And just because they talk to someone who worked with Michael doesn't meant they dated him. I have one person on my facebook that has been in conversations with Yannick, Attila and Frank on her wall. They have made comments on her pics at times, pics that wasn't even close to be anything about Michael. But the conversation turned into him, with little comments that made you raise your eyebrows. She was asked if she is Emily and she gave a simple "no" back. Could she have denied it just to be left alone? Yes I'm sure of that or she just told the truth. That's how easy it is to at least not be called a liar and keep milking things. But if you love the attention you keep going on. Shall I search for those comments and screencap them and post them here? Is that even
legal?
And where do I deny Shana knew Michael? She is BFF with Grace, of course she knew him. She worked at his office. She was in his video, like so many other girls. And she helped arrange the Neverland party in 2003.

About the waiting in the parking lot with fans. Michael's follower fans said she was among them outside in the parkinglot. Now.. Talitha is one of those who can vouch for this. And Talitha is one you can trust, she's the fan that were most close to Michael and she got to spend a lot of time with his children.

No they didnt. Why do you continue to make things up? This is silly.:doh:

Michael back up singers Dorian and Darryl was there and will tell you Shana was inside of the building. Not waiting outside like a follower fan, because she wasnt. Talitha is not someone I would ever trust actually lol...she was the real 'stalker'. I rather take the people who was in there word. And I doubt she said that.

And where do I deny Shana knew Michael? She is BFF with Grace, of course she knew him. She worked at his office. She was in his video, like so many other girls. And she helped arrange the Neverland party in 2003.

She knew Michael before Grace ever came in the picture....:mello: But I think Im done with this conversation lollll. I cant understand why fans can be so pressed over a simple relationship :lol: Trying so hard to deny it! Like I said making up things about her to try to prove your point makes you the true shady and suspicious one. :yes:

Back on topic. o_O
" she has appeared in public on the King of Pop’s arm – accompanying MJ – as his “guest” – to the 1991 record release party of “Dangerous“."

I wonder if there's any pictures of this? (if true) Or was it a private party perhaps?

Trying so hard to deny it!

Trying hard to deny what? I hope you realize it's up to her to prove if she claims something. So far she has not. Nothing that you posted here is proof that she was Michael's girlfriend.

^ Yes you're right. What I posted does not prove she was Michael's girlfriend at all. I know that.
But it does prove he knew her and seemed to be fond of her at least. And I believe Qadree's story of course. Its not really an outlandish claim is it?

When I say people are trying so hard.. Im talking about the people who are clearly making things up as they go- to try and discredit the facts I post. And imo there can be only one reason why they do it! I doubt these fans do this for the others

:unsure: She was not in the parking lot.:mello: Can you at least post where you're getting your information from? You can ask Dorian or Darryl if she was there with Michael and they would tell you yes. Why would she be out in the parking lot anyway? :unsure: She only went once..

Are you Shana? :ph34r: lol

i didnt even know shana was in ghosts untill now lol

I know MJ had girlfriends whomever they were and good for him, ain't gonna play detective or analyse it like others are doin! Because THAT is what I call CRAZY and lil much! lol

Ditto... I think fans are analyzing too much and even sometimes they deny his wives LOL

I don't care about Shana, I don't know how close she was to Michael, Im sure Michael had many woman in his life we actually don't know, basically we weren't meant to know.

I don't have anything positive to say about Shana other than she's SO beautiful.

Please I don't make things up, why would I? I just tell the info I have, like you have yours. Who knows who is right? Michael trusted Talitha enough though. And stop saying we deny anything. I say it again, I'm sure they m we each other, it's obvious. But nothing more. Because it doesn't add up.
It's not like we question the other women in his life, except Tatiana. And I do question Joanna too. But that is because she been someone I knew years ago.

Published Friday, Nov. 12, 2010 | 2:06 p.m.

Staying at the Palms

It’s all fun and games -- until Michael Jackson starts covering nude portraits in the suite you arranged for him in the Las Vegas resort that you actually own.

This is what George Maloof learned in November 2007. This was the period during which Jackson was living in Las Vegas while working on a new CD featuring a few songs for which he collaborated with some of his favorite vocalists.
As he recorded at the Palms, Jackson also sought to stay at the hotel with his young children, Prince, Paris and Prince Michael II (aka Blanket).

Naturally, Jackson wanted complete privacy for his family. His known residence was a rented 10-acre mansion on Monte Cristo Way in northwest Las Vegas (at the time, Jackson also was considering a “Neverland”-style development in Henderson).

The finest, and most secure, accommodations Maloof could offer on his property were the Hugh Hefner Suite in the Fantasy Tower. The villa was beautiful, spacious and safe. No one would think Jackson and his kids would be hanging out up there.

But there was one problem. Call it “artistic differences.”

“I came in there one day, and Michael had covered up all the nude pictures,” Maloof recalled Friday morning. “This was because of the kids. He didn’t want them looking at those pictures.”

Maloof then helped Jackson move to a two-story Sky Villa just below the Hef suite. It was just Jackson, the three kids and him.

“No one else could help with this because nobody else knew he was at the hotel,” Maloof said. “He was having issues with his security guard, and he was actually fired the second day he was there. So it was just us, moving all of these belongings, carrying them down the stairs because he didn’t want to use the elevator and risk someone recognizing him.”

Jackson spent a few days in the two-story suite before being moved once more because the space had long been booked for a high-roller party by a group who also had reserved 300 rooms on the property. Without complaint, Jackson moved once more, in another Sky Villa suite one floor below the two-story residence.

“It was brutal,” Maloof said. “The second move was harder than the first because they’d brought more stuff in -- but he understood our situation.”

Jackson was a guest at the Palms far longer than Maloof expected, about 4 months.

“It was very hush-hush,” Maloof said. “Nobody knew he was there. It’s only now that the CD is coming out that we can talk about it. But we want people to know, yeah, that he did a lot of work at the Palms. It’s pretty remarkable, remembering it all now, actually.”

Arts & Entertainment Editor Don Chareunsy contributed to this report.
http://www.lasvegassun.com/blogs/ka...l-jacksons-artistic-differences-while-record/

Now Michael went to all that effort to protect his children from that kind of amoral influence, covering the nude portraits in the Hugh Hefner Suite in the Fantasy Tower, and that's why I don't think that Shana was involved in Michael's life.

Shana seems to come across as a wanne-be-publicity hound. Her career has never really amounted to anything, not even as a model and yet the years are creeping by where even her looks will not book her any kind of work. Being in Tupac's video didn't amount too much and she probably only got that gig because of her infamous Interview describing Michael Jackson as a heterosexual man during his Trial. Plus in the above article, Michael had fired his Bodyguard because of his publicity-seeking!

I don't know why people cared so much about a harmless woman who at least knew Michael and respect him. I don't know much about her other than she looked beautiful and sweet in that picture with Michael. Girlfriend or not, who knows? Michael probably thought she was cute and dated her here and there; Or she was just another girl who loved Michael and thought their relationship was more than it actually is. So what? I am sure there are many Michael's dates/girlfriends/the loves of his life... We have never heard of. If she acted like some classless, vile ex who harm Michael to fit in and promote herself in public, then that's the time she deserves to be called out.

Last edited:
@Alicat I'm sorry I am not grasping your connection between Michael covering the portraits and Shana?

Top and bottom line is that we will never know, not for sure. If she is not trying to profit then does it really matter? And I really don't understand why people go after the follower fans.

Are you Shana? :ph34r: lol

YES. Im Shana! OMG You got me :blush: Hello everyone :bugeyed

Seriously tho! :smilerolleyes: Mock me all you want! Im just spreading the truth.

Whats the problem with my posts? Why quote me trying to be funny? :unsure: Its not like Im LYING. She said it. If anyone should have a problem it should be with ones who are CLEARLY lying on her and for what? Is that not suspicious? It is to me and its not right.

Look I dont like Lisa Marie but you wont see me making up stuff about her to try and prove my point further, thats upsurd. Those who do should be called out and corrected. I stick with the facts and thats the way it should be :yes:

Last edited:
YES. Im Shana! OMG You got me :blush: Hello everyone :bugeyed

Seriously tho! :smilerolleyes: Mock me all you want! Im just spreading the truth.

Whats the problem with my posts? Why quote me trying to be funny? :unsure: Its not like Im LYING. She said it. If anyone should have a problem it should be with ones who are CLEARLY lying on her and for what? Is that not suspicious? It is to me and its not right.

Look I dont like Lisa Marie but you wont see me making up stuff about her to try and prove my point further, thats upsurd. Those who do should be called out and corrected. I stick with the facts and thats the way it should be :yes:

I think Shana is very pretty. She knows alot of people too- worked for Sandy Gallin, knows Chopras, Grace, Peter Lopez (did she go to his funeral?) Dorian Holley - not sure who else.

I think Shana is very pretty. She knows alot of people too- worked for Sandy Gallin, knows Chopras, Grace, Peter Lopez (did she go to his funeral?) Dorian Holley - not sure who else.

Frank Cascio and Omer Bhatti too

Stop saying "lying and making up things". I for one have not said you are lying or making things up. You have your theories and I have mine. You say you go by facts, I say that I do too. We just get them from different sources. Some friends around Michael tells he didn't date this woman, some of his co-workers seem to say he did. Who knows who is right? Friends who spent days and nights with him, bodyguards or musicians? Who knows really?
She supposedly dated Tupac too.

I read a few other articles about Michael on that site.. very interesting.. seems he have another daughter among other things.

Last edited:
I for one have not said you are lying or making things up.

Because Im not. :/

Some friends around Michael tells he didn't date this woman

Friends like who? If you have names and proof please show. ;D But I dont remember any of Michael friends ever talking about his relationship with her.
Now see....this is what I mean when I say "making things up"

Frank Cascio is one. Meghan Keeler, Courtland Lauger. Kathy Hilton. It's on their twitters and facebooks.

Frank Cascio is one. Meghan Keeler, Courtland Lauger. Kathy Hilton. It's on their twitters and facebooks.

Frank Cascio denied that she was Emily- the girlfriend from his book. He never said she didnt date MJ.

And the others you've mentioned LOL Check their twitters and facebook? Really?
You dont have screencaps or anything? I dont believe you. I need better receipts. Seems like you just named random people.. Why would an MJ fan ask Kathy Hilton about Shana :mello:

For the same reason anyone asked those who you mentioned. Kathy was close to Michael, maybe that is why they asked her. I'm sure you have screen caps too. I never screen caped anyhing since I never thought I would end up like this, and back then I didn't even knew that was something everyone did. Specially if it's said in private. Start to scroll seem to be the thing. Back in 2009 Frank was asked this on his fb. And yes he said she wasn't Emily, he also said that was the longest romantic relationship Michael had.I have never asked anyone though, I've only read all the discussions I've come over since 2003. After 2009 it' hard to know who to trust. I have talked to just 2 people who were around Michael, and his relationships were brought up and we talked about those women who claim they had one with him, otherwise I've only observed. Name dropping is never looking good though. Don't know why I did that since it won't matter.
And I don't deny he knew her, it's just that for me most things don't add up, and I'm allowed to feel that way. And you're allowed to feel and believe what you think is right.

This discussion about Shana has been going on for over 3 years. Her biggest supporter Ana P and mjmedia something that appear on most sites that discuss her it seem, is saying she is Blanket's mother. Claiming she dated him up till his passing and that she's close to his children and that they know who she is, that however seemed to not be true after what Paris said. Why is she allowing that to go on? Wouldn't it be embarrassing after the kids denying they knew her?

Agree on disagree I guess. It's just causing discomfort. I have no reason to lie though. And all I written here are things I've observed.

And Talitha and a few other followers are wonderful people, maybe a bit exentric but Michael loved having them around, that is what it seem like at least.

And I didn't mention those who have spoken most against her and who worked with Michael for many years.

I'll leave this now. Maybe you're right. I still have my thoughts though.

Last edited:
^ Why don't you ask karen faye about her? She seems to really enjoy answering questions about the women in mj's life.

I read a few other articles about Michael on that site.. very interesting.. seems he have another daughter among other things.

Woah hold up u mean they saying mj has another daughter??

Back