Short Film Goofs!

Actually, the SOULTRAIN RTT performance is a disaster. Everybody messes up in that one. Take a look at the dancers. They all made mistakes. And, actually, I think the ankle thing, was just a hoax, He never learnt the dance moves for that song. Not even on the Dangerous rehearsals. I think he got so frustrated for not being able to actually do it well enough, that he invented the ankle thing for the SOULTRAIN and took it off the tour.

assumptions are fun!

Thriller - When Michael is walking with Ola past the graves (6:26-31), two studio lights are visible in the upper right hand corner. They move out of sight once the camera zooms into the graves and smoke and Vincent Price's rap starts.

All my years watching his videos, and I've never seen that.

Then again, my attention is always on Mike ;D

my friend, I never noticed, but my friend had saw some girl's top falling off as they are all in the dance seqence in 'Remember Time' ; anyone see this????

I've only noticed the light thing in BJ. I'll check the others too!

I refuse to look at the list of goofs. I saw the one in Thriller because somebody pointed it out on you tube, and now I notice it every single time I watch it.

I wish there was some bloopers in TII for us to see ; I'd love to see MJ laugh at his little mistakes he made here & there

Back