Shout

i agree shout should have been included on vince, but then again i'm sure there are probably other gems like sttr that should have been included as well.

We've Had Enough also should have been on Invincible. It kind of frustrates me that some of the songs that didn't make the album are better than alot of songs that did make the album. Invincible is the only Michael Jackson album where i've heard the outtakes and thought ''Why wasn't that on the album?''

We've Had Enough also should have been on Invincible. It kind of frustrates me that some of the songs that didn't make the album are better than alot of songs that did make the album. Invincible is the only Michael Jackson album where i've heard the outtakes and thought ''Why wasn't that on the album?''

Totally, i love the vocals on we've had enough! this happens with a lot of artists who record b-sides, outtakes ,like classic suede, msp b-sides.

There were so many songs that should've been on 'Invincible', but I guess they sounded too 'real', too accute and pervasive to actually be 'radio-friendly', afterall, they chose 'You Rock My World', which, although it is a lovely lovely song, Michael wanted to release the 'Unbreakable' song, and, of course, he was denied the request. And many others followed, if not, many others preceded this tactic, that it wasn't any wonder it got boycotted. To think how many of these gems, not just from the Invincible era, but the leaked ones, for instance, could be a part of the 'Michael' album (although they could be released in the future, but there's still no excuse for it and many more off things)..But I'm not gonna touch on this tired topic again .. Wanted to make this point, though. ..

I think the production on this one is kinda tinny. But agreed that We've Had Enough should have been on Vince. Oddly, Ive been listening to Invincible SO much recently. I find something new in it every time now. Especially since it was his last album

Idk, I tried to listen to it over and over again hoping that I would like it, but sorry I don't. I can't understand a word he is saying in most of the song, it is very frustrating. To me, one of the most enjoyable aspects of Michael's musical genius is that magical and brilliant voice of his, and his vocals are totally drowned out in this song. I can't sing along, arghhh. I do love the lyrics once I found them, but overall it is my least favorite MJ song, and I feel guilty saying that because overall I love the majority of his songs, some in Vince I don't care for too much, but still good songs, but this one I just don't care for at all.

Shout is a bloody brilliant song, I found the lyrics and went through the song while reading them, MJ's rhythm is unbelievably good!

wow. So many banned people in this thread. what has happend while I was away?

Is anyone able to PM me a link to hear the version where Michael says "Let's shout!" at the start?

I love this song! MJ can rap! the only problem i had with the song was that his vocals during the verse was too low.. You could barley hear him at times

Shout is a great song - but his voice should be mixed - or just turned up.

But great beat, angry vocals - amazing song. - But the vocals should be clearer.

Yea, the mixing on the song is really bad, surprisingly, considering Michael was here to overlook those things. He can be heard a lot better had his vocals been properly layered over the instrumentation. I like when he raps though, and he raps with conviction and meaning, which makes the song for me, the chorus is just..Meh.

Back