SIM Copenhagen The Best SIM Performance Ever!!

BONGANI

Proud Member
The only History concerts I've seen are Amsterdam, Zaragoza Spain and Gothenburg. I just saw a clip of the Stranger in Moscow performance at Copenhagen and I can confidently say its the best SIM performance of all history concerts even when I havent seen all. NOTHING CAN BEAT WHAT I SAW! :wild: WOW, Those robotics are different to how I've seen Michael do them in the past, in this performance he becomes the bloody robot! Michael makes it look like actual electric jolts are moving from his arm to the rest of his body in a way that I've never seen him do it before, and he's supposed to be 39 years old?! I take my hat off to this man, REALLY, I've watched him perform for my whole life but he never ceases to amaze me.He is so unpredictable, BRILLIANT SIM PERFORMANCE , REALLY!:clap: They call Michael a freak but I think he a real freak on the dancefloor, especially in this performance!:kickass:

Last edited:
I think I have that on tape. Michael's the best dancer in the world. He combindes popping with pantomime and that makes it so much more interesting to me.

Im sorry, but I have to disagree with you. The best SIM performance from the HIStory Tour was absolutely done in Helsinki, Finland. And Im not saying this because I was there and saw it live, but in my opinion it was more emotional than most of the SIM's he did.

Im sorry, but I have to disagree with you. The best SIM performance from the HIStory Tour was absolutely done in Helsinki, Finland. And Im not saying this because I was there and saw it live, but in my opinion it was more emotional than most of the SIM's he did.
I have to see it before I make a value judgment, can you upload it for me? Anyway I wasnt talking about emotion as such, I'm talking about the dancing. The combination of pantomine and popping is BRILLIANT is Copenhagen.

Gosh, I have Kuala Lumpur's concert on my comp and only God knows how many times I've been watching, well all the HIStory concerts I have! :p And just now I noticed this move he did in Kuala Lumpur's SIM!

At 03:25 "We're talkin' danger" and he takes those steps back!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bK227LVn53o

When I saw that I kept watching it like 10, no make it 20 times over and over again!! :lol: Incredibly sexy move!! *Does GoldenCherry's and licks the screen! ;)* And yeah this happens when you're a Golden Girl :lol:

And by the way, extremely nice view after that!! ;)

:stretcher

I just saw the perfromance you're talking about, it comes close but I still mantain that Copenhagen takes the cup, really!!! But in terms of emotion, Michael does really get inside of those lyrics in your performance, he even goes on his knees, wow!!

Back