SLAVE TO THE RHYTHM Impersonator (From Brazil)

Thales

Proud Member
Hi Guys, i Want to show you my last vídeo, performing SLAVE TO THE RHYTHM in the last fan-meeting in my city, here in Brazil, I was the organizer too !!

Hope U Enjoy it !!! L.O.V.E

[video=youtube;qJkPCwQPqdA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJkPCwQPqdA[/video]

Up
Why this silence ? U don´t like it ? haha

Not to bad. But wouldn't it have been better to learn a Michael Jackson performance and not an Earnest Valentino one?

Not to bad. But wouldn't it have been better to learn a Michael Jackson performance and not an Earnest Valentino one?

You do know that Michael did not dance to this song right? Earnest Valentino or Not, It was a hologram and he imitated it... actually better than the hologram I say. :)

@Thales : Your moves were very fluid and cool. Wonderful job. :cheeky:

L.o.v.e.
Romi

You do know that Michael did not dance to this song right? Earnest Valentino or Not, It was a hologram and he imitated it... actually better than the hologram I say. :)

L.o.v.e.
Romi

:victory: :lmao: :doh: :rofl: Maybe he (or she) didn't get the memo? Thanks for bringing them up to date. . . ;) :hysterical:

ohhh guys thanks A LOT !! I´m really very happy U enjoyed !!

Wow, your moonwalking and side-sliding looked much more smooth than the hologram's did. Nice work! Also, where'd you buy the jacket?

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Are you ****ing kidding me? Yeah I know that, it was actually my point! But yeah, thanx for reiterating that for me, and everyone else. MICHAEL JACKSON DID NOT PERFORM THIS SONG! So, I ask again, why would a MICHAEL JACKSON impersonator choose to impersonate another impersonator instead of THE MAN they are actually an impersonator of? The logic is lost on me. If you really wanted to dance to this song, fair, but make up your own routine, Valentino did and look where it got him, lol.

In regards to the performance its self. Your moves are great man, very fluid and tight. And a relief to see that at least some impersonators still know how to side slide the correct way.

Whoa everyone relax :) I don't think anyone in this thread meant offense by what they're saying, they're just making sure things are clarified.

Remember, L.O.V. E. :D

Nice work, Thales!

Oh guys, thank you again. your opinion are very important 2 me ! Zack44 my grandma made the jacket !!!!!

Oh guys, thank you again. your opinion are very important 2 me ! Zack44 my grandma made the jacket !!!!!

Is she single? lol. That is amazing. I wish someone in my family could make stuff like that for me!

Wow! Wonderful performance Thales. You are indeed an amazing dancer. Loved the moves and the outfit was just perfect. Bravo!:clapping:

thank you so much !! i´m say again, i´m really VERY glad u enjoyed

Back