Snow White Luvs Peter Pan Is In The HOT SEAT!

ginvid

Proud Member
:waving:

Do you like chocolate or vanilla better?

Which do you like better, summer or winter?

What words or phrases do you overuse?

What is your favorite pop?

What is your favorite town?

Re: Snow White Luvs Peter Pan Is In The HOT SEAT

:waving:

Do you like chocolate or vanilla better?

Which do you like better, summer or winter?

What words or phrases do you overuse?

What is your favorite pop?

What is your favorite town?

Hi ginvid, thanks for my hot seat! :D

I like chocolate better.

I preffer winter, I hate summer for obvious reasons.

Do you mean pop music?

I over use certain words like gorgeous for Michael, L.O.V.E., Michael, yeah those ones.

I really liked one called San Miguel de Allende which is located in Guanajuato Mexico because it's not dirty at all and it has nice houses.

Oh sorry! Pop is what we call soft drinks here. Like pepsi or coke, sprite, etc.

Do you live in a historic part of Mexico or a place that is more modern?

Does Mexico really have a winter? Or is it warm in winter and steaming in summer?

Do you have any pets?

ginvid;3410157 said:
Oh sorry! Pop is what we call soft drinks here. Like pepsi or coke, sprite, etc.

Do you live in a historic part of Mexico or a place that is more modern?

Does Mexico really have a winter? Or is it warm in winter and steaming in summer?

Do you have any pets?

1. Oh, what a dumb question I made. Thanks for clarifying my doubt. I love coke and sprite.

2,3. I live in Toluca where's the blue part of the map, in winter it can be cold (we can have 23°F in winter and and 82°F in summer) but it just snows in the 2nd highest volcano in the country called Popocatepetl (comes from Nahuatl wich means thus Smoking Mountain.) But where I live is an industrial zone so it's more modern.

mapa-del-estado-de-mexico-300x350.jpg
01-mexico-puebla-parque-nacional-iztaccihuatl-popocatepetl-12182409888960.jpg

4. Yes, 2 dogs. One female shar pei called Janet :lol: and other male basset hound called Ziggy.

love is magical;3410293 said:
Do you live near Cancun? I'm going there in two weeks.

1. In this map shows where Cancun is and as you can see in both maps, I love very far away. I wish you enjoy your stay there love is magical! :yes:

cancun_mapa_localizacao.gif

Ashtanga;3410333 said:
Do you like Frida Kahlo?

I adore her, she's such an inspiration to me, besides her obvious artistic talent, her physical limitations weren't an obstacle to make most of her dreams come true.
If she could succed despite her physical limitations, why couldn't I!
The Boken Column (1944) is one of my fave paintings becuase you can see her physical and emotional pain, I can't help crying because I feel her pain, she had lots of surgeries to try to fix her column for the bus accident she had when she was 18 and emotional because her husband Diego Rivera cheated on her big time and she wished with all her heart having a Diego's child but she never could.

fridaart.75.gif

Thank you! Me and my friends are going to spend 5 days in Cancun. We plan to see the Mayan Pyramids.

Thank you for posting the Frida Kahlo painting. I have never seen this before. Yes, I can feel her pain.

You're welcome it's always nice to share why I admire artists like Frida! :D

Yeah The Chichen itza pyramid is breath taking if you see it personally: :wild:

pyramid_of_kukulkan__chichen_itza__yucatan_peninsula__mexico.jpg

Who is the one person that helped to make you who you are today?

If you were punished for a crime, what type of punishment would you choose?

Describe a time you got into trouble.

What do you do when you first wake up in the morning?

What makes you a good person?

What would your obituary say?

I adore her, she's such an inspiration to me, besides her obvious artistic talent, her physical limitations weren't an obstacle to make most of her dreams come true.
If she could succed despite her physical limitations, why couldn't I!
The Boken Column (1944) is one of my fave paintings becuase you can see her physical and emotional pain, I can't help crying because I feel her pain, she had lots of surgeries to try to fix her column for the bus accident she had when she was 18 and emotional because her husband Diego Rivera cheated on her big time and she wished with all her heart having a Diego's child but she never could.

fridaart.75.gif

I also love Frida. :heart: You have this book?

fridakahlophotos.jpg

And... Have you had a hot dream with Michael? :naughty: :fear:

Who is the one person that helped to make you who you are today?

If you were punished for a crime, what type of punishment would you choose?

Describe a time you got into trouble.

What do you do when you first wake up in the morning?

What makes you a good person?

What would your obituary say?

All the people that have believed in me and have inspired me, bacause all of them.

If loving Michael is a crime for a hater my punishment has been that those ppl don't accept it and have mede fun of it.

I sometimes watch my MJ posters or I strech.

I don't remember one in particular with much detail.

I consider myself a good friend, I'm honest, I don't pre judge ppl and I don't discriminate them cuz I know what is like.

Hmmm right I'd choose live and let live but it'd change

I also love Frida. :heart: You have this book?

fridakahlophotos.jpg

And... Have you had a hot dream with Michael? :naughty: :fear:

No I don't have it. :( Is it good?
Yeah I had it 2 weeks ago, in my dream I was pregnat and then we were... you know :naughty: :ninja:

No I don't have it. :( Is it good?

Yes, very, very, very good!!! :wild:The book is great. You'll like it. They are wonderful pictures. Look:

When Frida Kahlo died in 1954, her husband Diego Rivera asked the poet Carlos Pellicer to turn her family home, the fabled Blue House, into a museum. Pellicer selected some paintings, drawings, photographs, books and ceramics, maintaining the space just as Kahlo and Rivera had arranged it to live and work in. The rest of the objects, clothing, documents, drawings and letters, as well as over 6,000 photographs collected by Kahlo over the course of her life, were put away in bathrooms that had been converted into storerooms. This incredible trove remained hidden for more than half a century, until, just a few years ago, these storerooms and wardrobes were opened up. Kahlo's photograph collection was a major revelation among these finds, a testimony to the tastes and interests of the famous couple, not only through the images themselves but also through the telling annotations inscribed upon them. Photography had always been a part of Kahlo's life-her father Guillermo Kahlo was one of the great Mexican photographers at the beginning of the twentieth century-and her collection constitutes a roll call of great photographers: Man Ray, Brassai, Martin Munkacsi, Pierre Verger, George Hurrel, Tina Modotti, Edward Weston, Manuel and Lola Alvarez Bravo, Gisele Freund and many others, including Kahlo herself. It is likely that many of the unattributed photographs in the collection were taken by her, though we can only be sure of the few that she decided to sign in 1929. Frida Kahlo: Her Photos allows us to speculate about Kahlo's and Rivera's likes and dislikes, and to document their family origins; it supplies a thrilling and hugely significant addition to our knowledge of Kahlo's life and work.
http://www.amazon.com/Frida-Kahlo-Photos-James-Oles/dp/8492480750

You live in Mexico, you've already visited the "Blue House" to know? Well, I have not heard anywhere talking about it, but you know if the "Blue House" will be transformed into a museum or something like a tribute to Frida?

Yeah I had it 2 weeks ago, in my dream I was pregnat and then we were... you know :naughty: :ninja:

Yes... I know. :shifty: :naughty: :fear:

I must say it looks quite interesting! :wild: But it sucks not having a credit card. :S

I was going to go to La casa Azul (The Blue House) last November with my teacher of the avant-garde class and my classmates but for our schedule, we couldn't go to 3 different places; we went to The Dolores Olmedo Museum and Xochimilco instead.
This museun has the biggest Diego Rivera's collection ever and 20 or 25 Frida's paintings, unfortunately her paintings were touring European museums when I went there. :cry:
I can't deny Diego was such a talented artist and the paintings I saw were very nice but I admire Frida the most and it's my dream going to her house that it's a museum since 1958.
I can't go by myself because, it's 2 hours far away where I live and it's hard for me to get into busses because they don't have ramps for walkers (that's what I use) or wheel chairs.

I can share with all who's interested some videos and pictures about what you can find in The Blue House.

[YOUTUBE]oyq6NZKgeak[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]AG3JodEHlkE[/YOUTUBE]

As you can see in the videos, there are lots of personal belongings of Frida and Diego, not only their art.

museo-frida-kahlo.jpg

d968ee1c2bf801b9a45303a0e1828a80.jpeg

Translation: "Frida and Diego lived in this house from 1929-1954"

Her famous bed

28052009100953702n.jpg

Her kitchen

780519767_f69994d674_o.jpg

Some paintings that are in her house

Another one of my faves: Two Fridas 1939

tumblr_l562b19Vsk1qb1ua2o1_500.jpg

The Hug of Love to The Universe and The Land (Mexico), Diego and me and Mr. Xolotl (it's her dog pet) 1949

Frida-Kahlo_1949_Abrazo-de-Amor-al-Universo_585px.jpg

Portrait wit a little monkey and Mr. Xolotl 1945

autorretrato-con-changuito-1945-son-varios-los-autorretratos-donde-se-hace-acompanar-de-sus-anim.jpg

Viva la vida watermelons 1954

kahlovivalavida.jpg

I must say it looks quite interesting! :wild: But it sucks not having a credit card. :S

:(

I hope one day you can buy. You will love this book. :wild:

I was going to go to La casa Azul (The Blue House) last November with my teacher of the avant-garde class and my classmates but for our schedule, we couldn't go to 3 different places; we went to The Dolores Olmedo Museum and Xochimilco instead.

:doh:

You will have a new opportunity. I'm sure. You're closer than me. :lol:

This museun has the biggest Diego Rivera's collection ever and 20 or 25 Frida's paintings, unfortunately her paintings were touring European museums when I went there. :cry:
I can't deny Diego was such a talented artist and the paintings I saw were very nice but I admire Frida the most and it's my dream going to her house that it's a museum since 1958.
I can't go by myself because, it's 2 hours far away where I live and it's hard for me to get into busses because they don't have ramps for walkers (that's what I use) or wheel chairs.

:hug:

1958? :eek: I did not know that since 1958 had become a museum. :doh: It must be so amazing. :wild: Yes, Diego was also amazing and very talented. But Frida... :girl_sigh: :heart:

I can share with all who's interested some videos and pictures about what you can find in The Blue House.

[YOUTUBE]oyq6NZKgeak[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]AG3JodEHlkE[/YOUTUBE]

As you can see in the videos, there are lots of personal belongings of Frida and Diego, not only their art.

museo-frida-kahlo.jpg

d968ee1c2bf801b9a45303a0e1828a80.jpeg

Translation: "Frida and Diego lived in this house from 1929-1954"

Her famous bed

28052009100953702n.jpg

Her kitchen

780519767_f69994d674_o.jpg

Some paintings that are in her house

Another one of my faves: Two Fridas 1939

tumblr_l562b19Vsk1qb1ua2o1_500.jpg

The Hug of Love to The Universe and The Land (Mexico), Diego and me and Mr. Xolotl (it's her dog pet) 1949

Frida-Kahlo_1949_Abrazo-de-Amor-al-Universo_585px.jpg

Portrait wit a little monkey and Mr. Xolotl 1945

autorretrato-con-changuito-1945-son-varios-los-autorretratos-donde-se-hace-acompanar-de-sus-anim.jpg

Viva la vida watermelons 1954

kahlovivalavida.jpg

OMG! :wild: Thanks! ;) I'll watch the videos later. For the pictures seems to be well preserved the house and the belongings of Frida. That's wonderful that all this treasure is being well maintained and preserved.

What is your favorite place in Mexico?

If I go to Mexico, which places should I visit? The Blue House will be the first to be visited. :wild:

What is your real name?
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

Ashtanga;3422009 said:
:(

I hope one day you can buy. You will love this book. :wild:

:doh:

You will have a new opportunity. I'm sure. You're closer than me. :lol:

:hug:

1958? :eek: I did not know that since 1958 had become a museum. :doh: It must be so amazing. :wild: Yes, Diego was also amazing and very talented. But Frida... :girl_sigh: :heart:

OMG! :wild: Thanks! ;) I'll watch the videos later. For the pictures seems to be well preserved the house and the belongings of Frida. That's wonderful that all this treasure is being well maintained and preserved.

What is your favorite place in Mexico?

If I go to Mexico, which places should I visit? The Blue House will be the first to be visited. :wild:

Yeah you're right on the opportunity, I won't give up that's for sure! ;)
About the the painting preserved, I recently read Germany donated 70,000 euros to restore Frida and Diego paintings. Before Frida's passing it was her request to turn into a museum her bith house and keeping her belongings there as well and it came come true 4 years after her passing in 1958 like I said before.
If like archaeological sites Mexico has many of them like Teotihuacan
Sun Piramyd
1009549460_663cfb3094.jpg

Moon pyramid

piramide-de-la-luna.jpeg

Another site is Tajin

el-tajin-en-veracruz.jpg

Mexico have lot of museums like the ones I've mentioned before and also another one where Diego and Frida lived wich was a studio as well.

casa_diego_rivera.jpg

Casa-estudio_kahlo-rivera_39.jpg

I appreciate art a lot so my favorite places are museums or place where I can listen classical music.

Alyssa;3422023 said:
What is your real name?
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

My real name is Alicia Gabiel Guido López (here in Mexico and many parts of LAtin Americ and Spain we use our mom's last name, that's why it's so long but you can call me Gaby if you want.

I don't know any specific place but I'd love to live where ppl with special needs like me would be respected, not discriminated, a place that has elevators, ramps in the busses to travel easily.

Yeah you're right on the opportunity, I won't give up that's for sure! ;)

:wild:

Great! :clapping:

About the the painting preserved, I recently read Germany donated 70,000 euros to restore Frida and Diego paintings. Before Frida's passing it was her request to turn into a museum her bith house and keeping her belongings there as well and it came come true 4 years after her passing in 1958 like I said before.

70,000 euros is a lot of money. :eek: That's wonderful that people are looking at this and contribute to help preserve these gems of Frida and Diego. The blue house is well cared for.... Wow, has further increased my desire to be there.

If like archaeological sites Mexico has many of them like Teotihuacan
Sun Piramyd
1009549460_663cfb3094.jpg

Moon pyramid

piramide-de-la-luna.jpeg

Another site is Tajin

el-tajin-en-veracruz.jpg

Mexico have lot of museums like the ones I've mentioned before and also another one where Diego and Frida lived wich was a studio as well.

casa_diego_rivera.jpg

Casa-estudio_kahlo-rivera_39.jpg

I appreciate art a lot so my favorite places are museums or place where I can listen classical music.

:eek:

This is beautiful. I want to know this place! :wild: These pyramids are incredible. Perfect constructions.

Have you ever been in these pyramids? What's inside? :unsure:

Should still have many things to be found in this region where are these pyramids. A hive of lost things that were not found yet! :wild:

I hope I can go these holidays and if I can make it I'll share the pics for sure! :)

Besides paintings (7 Frida's paintings nad 5 of Diego, Viva la vida is one of them) the German embassy helped to restore Frida's clothing, personal pictures, documents. That's why the amount of money.

No, general public can't go inside, what you can do in some of them like The Pyramid of The Sun and The Moon is to go up but in my case I couldn't when I went because as I use a walker I can damage the stairs easily than the rest.

I hope I can go these holidays and if I can make it I'll share the pics for sure! :)

Besides paintings (7 Frida's paintings nad 5 of Diego, Viva la vida is one of them) the German embassy helped to restore Frida's clothing, personal pictures, documents. That's why the amount of money.

No, general public can't go inside, what you can do in some of them like The Pyramid of The Sun and The Moon is to go up but in my case I couldn't when I went because as I use a walker I can damage the stairs easily than the rest.

I really hope that very soon you can be there. :angel: :) But it is allowed to film and photograph in there? :unsure:

And you have been in Spain? Did you like from there?

Do you attend a university? If yes, what are you studying?

Do you have a big family?

Have you ever visited the United States? If yes, where did you go?

I really hope that very soon you can be there. :angel: :) But it is allowed to film and photograph in there? :unsure:

And you have been in Spain? Did you like from there?

I just could film or taking pics outside her house. :(
I've never been in Spain.

Do you attend a university? If yes, what are you studying?

Do you have a big family?

Have you ever visited the United States? If yes, where did you go?

I just finished The English Teaching BA, I need to focus now looking for a job.
No I don't, just my parents and 2 younger brothers.
I've never been in The US either but I'd definately love to go one day to the original Disney park in Anaheim, Ca. and FL of course.

Thank you! ;)

Oh yes I was and Istill prefer it rather than the cartoon version.

prog_imagen_show-php.jpg

I don't know why the girl wearing glasses (La Chilindrina) appears in the pic, in the show she doesn't.

Snow White luvs Peter Pan;3450925 said:
Thank you! ;)

Oh yes I was and Istill prefer it rather than the cartoon version.

prog_imagen_show-php.jpg

I don't know why the girl wearing glasses (La Chilindrina) appears in the pic, in the show she doesn't.

That still goes on tv here in Brazil. I loved watching when I was a child. Good times.... :heart: When I can, I still watch. :lol: :heart: Roberto Gómez Bolaños is on twitter, I know he has a lot of followers. :heart:

Ashtanga;3451250 said:
That still goes on tv here in Brazil. I loved watching when I was a child. Good times.... :heart: When I can, I still watch. :lol: :heart: Roberto Gómez Bolaños is on twitter, I know he has a lot of followers. :heart:

Yeah I do the very same when I can. PErsonally, my fave characters are La Chilindrina and Kiko, Chavo not that much.

You do not like Chavo? :eek: Why? :unsure: The actor who made ??Kiko have been to Brazil. :wild: He was very friendly with everyone here :heart: and he is also very funny. :lol:

For some reason I don't find Chavo as funny as the character I've mentioned before, they make laugh the most. I've heard most of the actors are very famous in the rest of Latin America. :yes: Carlos Villagran (Kiko) is funny!

Snow White luvs Peter Pan;3452928 said:
For some reason I don't find Chavo as funny as the character I've mentioned before, they make laugh the most. I've heard most of the actors are very famous in the rest of Latin America. :yes: Carlos Villagran (Kiko) is funny!

Anyway, "El Chavo" will continue to be a great success for future generations. It is so amazing that after so many years still do very sucess. :wild: :heart: OMG! I also loved the "El Chapulín Colorado"! :wild: It also still displayed in Brazil! :heart:

I do not know much about the history of the actors, but they also made movies and other tv shows?

Back