So Katherine will be on 60 Minutes Australia?

What in heavens name, so we are now spreading the news the other parts of the world? Is this a current interview or something that happened years ago.

oh god, not so excited. Katherine once said Michael's nose was as thin as a toothpick. God knows what comes out of her mouth. I have nothing against Michaels mother, but I wish she would choose her words more carefully than what I have heard she said before.

she does not celebrate birthdays unless there is some money to be made . She probably got paid to "celebrate" MJ's birthday in a new interview.

The thing is that she is going to talk about the allegations, but I bet you she did not sit down with TMez or someone in the know to explain why the kids lied. I see in that little teaser above that the allegations came up. Here again the family has a forum to set the record straight and will miss it. I doubt she will link in a consistent way what led to the surgeries, because it involves Joe constantly berating Michael about his looks. We might just hear the usual things she says about surgeries.

Regardless, looking at her face, I feel sorry for her grief again. I don't know what it is about this woman, but she enrages me about her attitude towards Michael & her actions relating to him and his children after Michael's death, but as soon as I see her sad face, I feel all sorry for her. I guess that is what happened to Michael. He knew the role she played in allowing Joe to do his worst. He knew she used him to bankroll the whole family. However, when he saw that face and listened to her voice all her shortcomings and greed probably flew out the window, and he saw her again as just a loving mother.

is this new? she is well aware of his lupus and the skin issues around his nose which caused the surgeries and she's still talking about this?

Katherine needs to shut up seriously.. why is she even doing this interview?

is this new? she is well aware of his lupus and the skin issues around his nose which caused the surgeries and she's still talking about this?

She listens to testimony but does not really hear it, so I doubt she can tell you in a consistent way how one thing in his life led to another, like how the burn led to the addictive meds, which led to addiction. Then how more reconstructive surgery, led to more addictive meds, etc., etc.

They will drag those kids photos all over the screen again, so the children's names will be in the media again and all caused by someone in the family.

Jaydom why ask why she is doing the interview. You know very well that she is being paid for it, and I bet you that her attorney told her it would be a good idea to focus on the Grief, Children's Loss, in order to gain public support for that trial which many see as a money grab. Sure the public can't help win that case, but all of a sudden, when you are drained by a trial you decide to go on TV in Australia?

I am no fan of Katherine Jackson however, telling Michael's Mother to shut up is rude.

I wish there was an interview just celebrating the good things. You know close to the one Branca did when he strayed from the allegations talk even though it was brought up. The thing is the interviewee is in charge & can set a tone of how they want the interview to go. Alas, I guess this will be a sad & unhappy story for Michael, since teasers usually show the most negative thing to get the viewer to tune in.

No, Katherine Jackson, most of Michael's operations weren't a choice but a necessity to look as human as possible if you know what I mean. And having Botox is not plastic surgery. Why does she make interviews anyway? She doesn't help her son's reputation and she doesn't need any money, he left it plenty of it.

Last edited:
I am not keen on Katherine Jackson giving interviews cause she never seems to talk about the sagas of her other 8 children. But Imma wait to hear what she has to say before I say anything else!

The best way to celebrate MJ's birthday is to help children around the world , to bring awareness to the sufferings they are facing , five days ago hundreds of children died in Syria because of chemical weapons , gazed to death by a sociopath dictator, instead of wasting air time on Katherine Jackson's very unintelligent and highly uninformative interview ( as usual )the media should focus on stories that do matter .

I always see her tears as crocodile tears. Frankly I wish she could just get lost.

I think its rude and disgusting to talk about Michael Jackson's mother like this. Would you do this to his face I think not. Just rude.

Katherine you're a great woman, there are reasons why Michael thought so highly of you.. Things that none of us could understand.. I will always respect that!

Semi side note... I don't think realizes the impact of what she says.. There's some definite need for PR. GOOD PR

I think its rude and disgusting to talk about Michael Jackson's mother like this and you wouldn't do this to his face I think not. Just rude.

I don't think MJ would like his mother talking either.. he has said before that she disappointed him when she did some interview. And if she's discussing his kids and medical issues, I am sure he would be upset

I think its rude and disgusting to talk about Michael Jackson's mother like this. would you do this to his face I think not. Just rude.

Is it rude we talk about KJ the way some of do even though we know Joseph and her sold Michael as soon as they realized he had such immense talent?

Is it rude we talk about KJ the way some of us do knowing not only Joseph but Katherine as well put a very heavy responsibility on Michael's shoulders to support his entire family being a baby?

Is it rude we talk about KJ the way some of us do knowing she did nothing to stop Joseph being abusive physically and psychologically with all their children but specially with Michael since he got the major responsibilities?

Is it rude we talk about KJ the way some of us do even though we realized she used him and manipulated him to be a milking-cow bank during almost his entire life for her and her useless ass cubs?

Is it rude we talk about KJ the way some of us do even though she didn't care going after her son's murderer to stop him profiting over Michael's death just because she was advised it'd jeopardize her greedy lawsuit?

Is it rude we talk about KJ the way some of us do knowing she had allowed strangers to scratch out any inch of her son's privacy, throwing him under the mud just for supporting her case?

Is it rude we talk about KJ the way some of us do despite failing miserably to take care Michael's most valuable treasure, his children? And now her and her useless cubs are using and exploiting them just like they did with their father.

Michael I'm pretty sure looked up to her because he had no one else to turn to.

I am not keen on Katherine Jackson giving interviews cause she never seems to talk about the sagas of her other 8 children. But Imma wait to hear what she has to say before I say anything else!

The problem is no news or entertainment media is going to pay to hear about the other 8 Jacksons. If you want air time and want to be paid or get the publicity, you have to talk about Michael. Why she needs the money or publicity, I can only guess it has something to do with money for "the others". ;)

I don't think MJ would like his mother talking either.. he has said before that she disappointed him when she did some interview. And if she's discussing his kids and medical issues, I am sure he would be upset

Yes that is true. He did not like her talking about his business when she did so. Also, I can't remember if it was a bodyguard or one of Michel's managers who said they would hear him talking to his mother, and it would never be anything serious or in-depth. This suggests to me that he did not tell her a lot of his private affairs, which is a reason why she did not know a lot of things about him. He probably saw her as a mother figure who he loved, and not someone who he could engage in serious intellectual discussions with, because we have several people saying how learned Michael is and talked about the political, religious, & social discussions they had together.

Michael maybe just wanted to have a supportive, nurturing mother to love who would not talk about him to the press. I always wonder when he makes statements about his family like in the Glenda tapes, if he includes his mother as well.

KOPV Katherine does not need a PR person, just her children to say mother this is what you said, and this is how you answer these types of questions. If they could spend the time to write a statement for her to read, they could spend the time to help their mom answer questions better on tv. I always know when she is taught something, because she explains it clearly.

Snowhite love your list. The sad fact is that there are more points to add. I wish she would say I am no longer going to go around making interviews to perpetuate the idea of a son who is sad, problem ridden, tormented, but alas the tease shows that is not the case. Certainly there is more to Michael than a man heaped in tragedy! I am looking forward to the day when she shows a more positive son. She has so much of Michael to be proud of. Why allow media to lead you into this dismal path. It is like the way they have already labeled Paris "problem teen." She should rise above all that and talk about a son she loved and what made him a loving son, & loved by billions. She needs to stop allowing people to use her grief for entertainment. When she gets to that point, then I will forgive her everything she did since 09.

Last edited:
I will try hard to keep some judgment aside for every Jackson until we hear straight from the kids... Ppb!! There is no way we have the big picture, some of us here seem to know it all.. When we really don't! The Jacksons have always put on a public display (good and bad) so we can't know the truth when all we see is what we see threw a TV screen, computer a screen, and in print..

As far as Katherine, while she's not perfect I do believe her her has good intentions.. We dont know her like Michael did and he called her a saint.. That's even when shed do things to disappoint him..

She's said harsher things in my opinion in the 90s than after his death..

Michael probably didn't tell her things because she doesn't want to hear about bad things remember? She admitted that. Just because someone is related to Michael doesn't mean we have to like or agree with everything they do. Katherine's actions since Michael died have been very hard to understand and support. Murray is going to get out soon and he is going to make money off of killing Michael. She had the power to stop that. It doesn't matter if you support the Jacksons or not. She should have done it period. God knows what he is planning on doing once he is out. Michael will be his victim again and again. It's wrong. Call me crazy but I do believe that Katherine loved Michael. That was her child and her grief looks and feels real to me. The problem is that she puts the well being of the whole Jackson family over protecting Michael. It's always at his expense. He doesn't deserve that.

Back