So Katherine will be on 60 Minutes Australia?

tumblr_mh9a4jdtm71rhk2w1o2_250.gif
tumblr_mdxt67va7v1qh7ov5o2_r1_250.gif

Looking at everything that has happened so far.... I do not care what Katherine or any other family member has to say. -_- A lot of bla bla bla not going anywhere. :sigh: I really do not understand why not leave Michael alone. :blink: Why is it so difficult? :bugeyed :doh: *big sigh*

Why she needs the money or publicity, I can only guess it has something to do with money for "the others". ;)

Isn't this an irony? Katherine & Joe used their children to make money from a very early age. Now, it seems the cubs are doing the same to her.

To me is sad to see a mother at that age still worrying about her children's financial situation and it's bad when the children seem to be pushing her into making the money. But I think is also bad & cruel when a mother uses the memory of a dead son to make money for her grown up/good for nothing children.

She seems tired. Hope she's well.

To me is sad to see a mother at that age still worrying about her children's financial situation

I think the worst of it is over the fact that TODAY her children are older. They had the opportunity to do their own business, having a career and move on with their lives. But they did not. They preferred to go by the easiest way using Michael in some way to make money without doing any effort. Michael has always been a money machine for the family. Why worry, strive, if the money comes easy? This family is a shame!

tumblr_mh9a4jdtm71rhk2w1o2_250.gif
tumblr_mdxt67va7v1qh7ov5o2_r1_250.gif

Looking at everything that has happened so far.... I do not care what Katherine or any other family member has to say. -_- A lot of bla bla bla not going anywhere. :sigh: I really do not understand why not leave Michael alone. :blink: Why is it so difficult? :bugeyed :doh: *big sigh*

You said it! Katherine is a great actress who should have gone into show business herself. She could have made a fortune with the fake tears and sad face.

You said it! Katherine is a great actress who should have gone into show business herself. She could have made a fortune with the fake tears and sad face.

And I also say that Katherine is not a naive woman. :nono: It just makes naive. She is very smart, she is fully aware of things, she knows what she is doing and this is very evident in their attitudes when money is at stake. -_- All theater and bla bla bla of Katherine and the rest of the family did not fool me and not convince me. :nono: :coffee:

Is the contract with Howard Mann still aktiv?

You are talking about contract in which she sold those kids (Hello interview she says they are her babies:puke:) forever to Mann, then yes, it is active.

Article about it and TMZ has a copy of the contract.
------------------------
Katherine Jackson has been bitterly complaining the Michael Jackson Estate is not giving her enough money, and now we know what she's done to supplement her income in a big way.

TMZ has obtained a contract Katherine signed with Vintage Pop Media (VPM), the company that owns tens of thousands of photos, videos and other MJ items. Under the deal -- which is not sanctioned by the MJ Estate -- Katherine agreed to participate in the production of "The Katherine Jackson Story," some sort of MJ documentary set to music. Katherine also agreed to pen the book that was just released, "Never Can Say Goodbye."

In return for her work, VPM -- owned by her controversial business partner Howard Mann -- agreed to pay Katherine 25% of the net profits with a minimum monthly guarantee of $10,000-a-month. But here's what's really interesting ... there's no end date for the $10-grand-a-month, so if you read the contract literally, VPM agrees to pay Katherine at least $10k-a-month for the rest of her life.

And get this. The contract also says Katherine has the legal right to "forever bind" Michael's kids, Prince, Paris and Blanket. According to sources connected familiar with the MJ Estate, Katherine does not have the power to contractually bind Michael's kids.

Katherine is already raking in $26,000-a-month from the MJ Estate, but she's complaining she wants more. Looks like she found it.

Howard Mann tells TMZ, "This is one of several agreements with Mrs. Jackson. This was a starting point in our relationship."
------------

Her own kids are/were possession to her, and she used and abused them as she wished, and seemingly she has taken PPB as possession, and she uses them because her old cubs doesn't make any money.
Note, legally KJ wasn't allowed to sign kids, but that didn't stop her:puke:
She sold MJ and other useless cubs to the entertainment business to get out of Gary, but I cannot understand why she needs to repeat her mistakes.

Of course Michael wanted to make his mother proud, every son that genuinely loves his mother would.. That said of course Michael wouldn't tell her things that would make her look at him differently and sometimes cover things up.. We allll do it!

Those when young would do things behind parents back because you didn't want them mad.. That never changes, just evolves into an adult form.

Michael diet have his family there on a regular bases at allll, so we can't get mad at a Jackson for not knowing or talking as if they do because they think they do..

Naturally all family members likes to feel like they know there family well and would get defensive if a stranger spoken like they knew them more than you.. You put that mixed with the most famous man makes things really touchy. You can have literally strangers to both you and ur family that wud know something about you that no one in ur family did..

This is in no way endorcing bad behavior on any Jackson. Just putting some thongs that get overlooked, open.

The Jackson family will always say things that don't make sense to us because they know mj differently than us.. And we know him differently than them.. And his staff knows him differently.. The pieces won't always match.. Its ok

KOPV I think you are talking about a different point. The issue is not about not telling your mom bad things, or doing things behind parents back, but that if you have a parent who has a certain intellect or you have a more well-rounded relationship with the parent, you can talk to them about several serious topics. For example, politics, since Michael knows about the global political situation. You can talk to the parent about books, since Miachael is an avid reader. You can talk to the parent about religion, since both believe in God. You can talk to the parent about history, Obama, the economy, and on and on because Miachel is an educated person. If he does not talk to her about such things and talks to others about it, and then his conversations with her are not serious, then this has nothing to do with not telling your mom bad news, or doing things behind your mom's back. Rather it has more to do with the nature of their relationship as son & mother. It is not due to her lack of intelligence, because he can explain anything she does not understand. Parents love when their children are more brilliant than they are. In fact, they boast about the accomplishments of their children.

No one said he should tell her about drugs & surgeries, but there are several basic things she does not know about him. You don't hear her saying things like we had several conversations together about vacation, helping Haiti, what Obama was doing. I can tell you that when I speak to my 80+ mom we talk about a lot of things, not just fluffy stuff. She even talks about what she saw on the news and go on long discussions about it. She talks about the youth, Obama, the rich & poor, the democrats & republicans if we are in an election. She asks me about work and I give her details. I will explain things she does not know about, and she listens and asks questions. All this has nothing to do with holding back bad news.

What I think happened is that Katherine saw her son more as a star/bread earner/a support system, so her interactions with him and content of conversations with him were limited. I am not saying she did not love him, because I think she does and grieves for him. Also, Michael is involved here too, so he knew how his mother viewed him, and he also saw her as the only loving parent so he takes care of her always & interacts with her in a more nurturing way. It is almost as though Michael is the parent.

Last edited:
...last sentence from KJ: "You never can replace it" ...so true :sad:

I thought she answered the allegation questions quite well. She looked mad and I know I am. I liked how she flat out said that Wade is lying through his teeth. Even the plastic surgery questions were answered better than she did with Oprah. She even mentions the vitiligo. Even the lady interviewing her looked like she was going to cry at the end.

Marebare your comment made me look at the footage.

It would be so good if the woman would reduce the editorial interjections.
Aww there she is crying. I wish she would stop doing these interviews that bring pain. I always feel sorry for her when she cries.

This is really the meaning of Love: The children going back in the morgue about 10 times to hug and kiss him even though he is dead.

About the plastic surgery: Now she is saying she does not know why people is saying he had too much when with Oprah she said something different.

A pity no one taught her how to explain the settlement and allegations.

Did she say a "life coach" told Paris to take the pictures down?

I didn't watch the first video but just the second. The kids did that at the morgue? That just breaks my heart.

She really showed anger towards Wade & that's good.

I don't know if it's that I don't trust Katherine but, I sense some kind of detachment when she speaks of the children.

Questions: Why Katherine said Michael's death caused problems? I would understand it caused tremendous pain to his children but problems?

The lady said Katherine is in control of Michael's affairs? Didn't know that. Have there been any changes?

Petra The children went to the morgue? and more than once?

I think with the whole problem comment I took it to mean like people like Wade coming out and accusing Michael and then I think about people who are saying they are the father etc. This is just my opinion but the craziness hasn't stopped since Michael died. That's the way I took it anyways.

Aquarius & Marebear Yes she said the kids kept going back in the morgue about 10 times to hug and kiss daddy. She mentioned in 09 that the kids said they wanted to see daddy when they were told he died. I know this is sad, but I also see it as a loving and beautiful thing. To see 3 small children not afraid of a dead body, but only seeing it as a beloved father who was gone.

They could have done so much with this piece by focusing on more loving and happy areas. Rather the host began with an insulting comment about the King of Scandals, or something like that. Like Bashir, they don't just let the person talk and allow the viewer to make conclusions. They interject and explain to turn the viewers mind to a specific thought. Then they add the typical allegation, death, different faces photos. So on Michael's anniversary, all we can show our Australian viewers about Michael is surgery, drugs, allegations, suicide, pain, sorrow. How many years will Katherine perpetuate this type of commentary about Michael? I hope this is the last.

Thank you, Petrarose.

I remember something about Paris placing a half heart on Michael, but I thought that was at the cemetery not in the morgue. It may be just me, but I think a morgue is a sadder place than a cemetery.

Thanks again, didn't know one can see a relative in the morgue. Do people do that?

^^There is a room in the hospital where the body is moved to when you die, so I guess she means that room. It seems the kids were allowed to see him in that room. I know they hold the body there and then the mortician the family chooses comes and picks up the body. However, Michael was a different situation because of the way he died. They had to do the autopsy. Anyway when Katherine tells a story, you have to double check, because at times she is not clear.

Also when they have a body in the morgue, they wheel it out and may place it in an adjacent room for you to see. She may mean that room too--I have no idea. Katherine did say in this 60 minute interview that Latoya was going back there too. You always have to identify the body. Remember in 09 that Latoya said she identified the body because Katherine was not up to it. I guess this is the time Katherine is talking about.

I always thought that the kids were sent for immediately and when they got to the hospital they saw Michael in the room he died in. Now from Katherine's statement about a morgue, it seems they had already moved Michael from the room where he was worked on.

Bush said she placed a crown on the coffin. I think some things were placed in the coffin, but I can't remember. There were so many things happening in 09 that I don't remember about the heart.

Last edited:
That story about the children kissing their father made me burst into tears. :boohoo:

I don't know why "journalists" keep on insisting Michael had a lot of "work done." If an auto immune desease such as lupus detroys healthy tissue people need RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY, it's a necesity not a choice. KJ way way better than on Oprah, at least she admited he didn't change that much. And I still disagree people or Kate made Paris to take her father's pictures down.

To add to my previous post, what Paris needed because she's receiving that help right now was a grieving council when KJ or other people made her to take down Michael's pictures, living in a more loving and protective environment, Paris didn't have any of that in the Jacksons. She misses him, no one else loved her more than her father. It's natural she wanted to have him around somehow, there was nothing wrong with that.

I think she should not have revealed that the kids wanted those private moments with their dad after he died--it is being picked up by the media and ignorant people will go ewwww--how can you kiss and hug etc. This personal, private, intimate moment does not belong broadcast to the world and picked up by the tabs and then commented on by ignorant and stupid people, including talking heads (Katie Couric, the View, etc). The kids now know that their grandma has spilled the beans on this private moment of saying goodbye. It is disgusting IMO that she betrayed them like that. She has no common sense. Anyone with a brain knows that you don't spill this kind of info to the press IMO.

Re taking the photos down. There was the interview with Paris in the UK magazine where KJ said when Paris' bedroom was repainted, KJ discouraged her from putting the photos of MJ back up b/c she though it wasn't 'healthy." Ye, gods, like she knows what is healthy and what is unhealthy? Why is a 'life coach"-- no training is required to be a life coach--deciding what is good for Paris??

A mother's pain--is all about HER but what about the kids??? What about their pain and how is she helping them (or not)?

She doesn't get that the media is using her to rehash all the negatives.

I think she should not have revealed that the kids wanted those private moments with their dad after he died--it is being picked up by the media and ignorant people will go ewwww--how can you kiss and hug etc. This personal, private, intimate moment does not belong broadcast to the world and picked up by the tabs and then commented on by ignorant and stupid people, including talking heads (Katie Couric, the View, etc). The kids now know that their grandma has spilled the beans on this private moment of saying goodbye. It is disgusting IMO that she betrayed them like that. She has no common sense. Anyone with a brain knows that you don't spill this kind of info to the press IMO.

Re taking the photos down. There was the interview with Paris in the UK magazine where KJ said when Paris' bedroom was repainted, KJ discouraged her from putting the photos of MJ back up b/c she though it wasn't 'healthy." Ye, gods, like she knows what is healthy and what is unhealthy? Why is a 'life coach"-- no training is required to be a life coach--deciding what is good for Paris??

A mother's pain--is all about HER but what about the kids??? What about their pain and how is she helping them (or not)?

If media criticize, mock or feel gross by the way children said goodbye to Michael by hugging him and kissing him, they're the ones with the sick twisted minds because there was nothing disturbing about it but touching and heartbreaking at the same time. Now that you're mentioning it jamba, they'll sure dare to disrespect PPB in that way and KJ should had kept that intimate moment for herself and if they're bullied because of it, I'll put the blame on her.

What it isn't healthy is having greedy relatives around using, harassing or threatening them, minimize, dismiss or not talking about their feelings. The 3 of them had the greatest and unfair loss, it's obvious they have/had issues and without proper psychological help those are more aggravated.

Petrarose;3896211 said:
This is really the meaning of Love: The children going back in the morgue about 10 times to hug and kiss him even though he is dead.

About the plastic surgery: Now she is saying she does not know why people is saying he had too much when with Oprah she said something different.

A pity no one taught her how to explain the settlement and allegations.

Did she say a "life couch" told Paris to take the pictures down?

What she said about PPB going to see MJ 10 times to hug and kiss him was heartbreaking:(

I couldn't help thinking that she was talking about her own family members when she said this:
"People are so greedy, people are stealing, and people are taking things from under you that should be rightfully yours, you know all that happens when people dies, especially for person they think have lot of money."

I know she wasn't talking about of herself or any family members, that was just my thought. I remember certain fam members going into MJ's house, taking things and putting them up in ebay. Man in the mirror is totally unknown to that family.

If KJ is going to give an interview, she should have demanded to have a final say what goes out! The interviewer said that there were 2 accusations, other one went on trial, and other one didn’t because they accepted a payment from MJ!
Now there is an impression that MJ paid hush money :no:

Plastic surgery talk, oh boy :no:
Another great opportunity to explain how vitiligo and lupus affected on MJ appearances and what he needed to do to make himself presentable, was lost.

I remember one of her earlier interview (Oprah) in which she said she made Paris to take MJ's photos down, and now she said life coach told Paris?

So she goes with same line with Tito, she too doesn't hate Conrad M. Interesting thought that her hate toward AEG is worth of 40 billion, but no hate towards the man who killed her son.

I wish I could feel empathy to Katherine, but I can't, my heart is cold to her so called pain. If she had expressed true pain and sorrow in last 4 years, but she hasn't. It all has been money grappling attempts, she and her family has made it clear that to them MJ was bank account, not sibling or son.

Katherine has her faults like you, me or any other human being and I don't agree with everything she has said or done. Many things she and the Jackson's have done upsets me and caused me great concern. But the constant nit picking and judgemental comments over every little move and things she says and does really disturbs me and shows a pattern of a hate filled agenda by some. I'm not speaking about anyone's legitimate concerns here or reasons to be upset, but about the nit pickiest little things, that we can't possibly judge a persons character over. (and not just Katherine either)

If we Shine that same light on ourselves we also wouldn't fair very well under such unfair scrutiny and Probably worse if every little thing we said or did was judged in such a manner. If someone is searching (nit picking) with a magnifying glass, for every little negative thing or flaw they can find to come against you, It will show you in an very UNFAIR negative light. I find doing this much more disturbing than any flaws one could find, especially when its a constant behaviour and pattern on ones part. (then we show lack of character) Some may want to defend this type behavior till the cows come home, but it won't ever make it right. IMO....

Please, please don't misread what I'm speaking about and twist it. Maybe some don't even realise they do this or they may know exactly what they are doing. I don't judge that, nor do I don't expect everyone to agree with me or my feelings about this. Non the less, I'm just very concerned and want to shine some light on it, not to judge anyone, but in hopes to change hearts over this matter and to help others to not condone, participate or follow suit. Again, I'm not speaking about anyones justifiable or legit concerns being expressed, which I also have. But about the unreasonable, unjust (un-fair) nit picking any persons character to death, just to promote ones personal (hate filled) agenda against them.

Nit Picking - Minute, trivial, unnecessary, and unjustified criticism or faultfinding.

un·fair - not based on or behaving according to the principles of equality and justice
undeserved, unmerited, uncalled for, unreasonable, unjustified, unkind or inconsiderate,

What I get from listening to Katherine speak . . . (and also Joe for that matter) is that they are from a different era. I think they probably lacked having enough education. They seem simple people (even with all their fame & wealth) who don't have the eloquent words one might need to speak publicly or in a difficult situation.

I think they often speak in simple terms. For example when she said ''the morgue'' the way I took it was she meant "the place where his body lay." If it was an actual morgue or not, technically speaking what does it matter? It really doesn't matter does it? I think it was just a term she used. I often see when Katherine or Joe speak, they seem to cause trouble & issues for people. Sometimes I think because people read too much into the words said & therefore interpret them incorrectly. (Perhaps that is justified at times due to the lack of correct terminology used ... fair enough!) But at times I feel folks are being too pedantic about it all. It seems clear to me they just lack skills to be able to speak in a professional manner in public speaking. Also they are getting pretty old now & it is likely they will get confused about stuff at times.

Anyhow, I really feel its not fair to roast Michael's mum. After all that is his beloved mother who he loved & honored very much. I sort of quiver at the thought of what he would think if he heard what people say about his mom. Especially when it is unfair. Which frankly it is unfair at times when she is likely just struggling to explain things adequately for all to understand.

I often struggle to explain things or find the correct words to please everybody and I know how hard it is. I have often been misunderstood I think we can all relate to that feeling. It is not good! So lets just give her the benefit of the doubt and lighten up a bit when it comes to really clarifying what she says. I really feel in most times she just speaks from the heart.

It's always about Katherine, nothing she says or does now will change my opinion of her. Quiet frankly I hope she never opens her mouth ever again to speak about MJ publicly, but I guess that's never going to happen coz her cubs need to be fed.

I sort of quiver at the thought of what he would think if he heard what people say about his mom. Especially when it is unfair.

He'd die a million times over if he were here to witness her actions and whatever she has been pulling since he died. The fact that he loved her and thought so much of her and she still ended up like everyone else is exactly why people are SO SO disappointed in her. I myself never imagined her out of all people to be doing what she has been doing since June 09. He didn't expect anything from Joseph and his good for nothing siblings, but to see her behaving the exact same way makes her betrayal toward Michael even worse. There is nothing that can justify her behavior, she failed him big time and she can go on TV and tell her story a million times over it doesn't change the fact that she failed him, she failed him, she failed him, she failed him, period.

Those children meant the world to him, they are the reason the guy made it to 2009 despite being pulled from all sides, and Katherine did the best she could do to further cause stress to him, with her hands always out demanding more, more money, more luxury, more cars, more comfort, more shows with the brothers, MORE MORE MORE MORE. Without thinking for a second of what he had to endure without wasting a single thought on his financial condition, his mental condition, his physical condition he was just expected to deliver because ''my son made a lot of money''.

It's always been about money -never about him. Even now with the AEG trial she willingly stripped her dead son out of the last ounce of dignity he posessed by letting her lawyers, call her own son every name under the sun, heck, she is even using her dead son's money to buy 'experts' in order to further smear his reputation. She gave the media the platform to further disect, insult, defame, dehumanize her son by filing this lawsuit. She rejected to seek restitution against her son's killer, is eager and willing to look to the other side let Murray smear her son even further, capitalize of his death, of his crime (which he will, when he's out in a month) if she can get money some where else. How am I supposed to look at a woman like that? The only thing left to do is shake my head in disgust and send apologies to Michael on behalf of mankind.

Personally I'm through with Katherine and nothing she will say or do now will change my opinion of her, she has shown her true colors long time ago.

All I hope and pray for is for Michael to finally find some peace and his children to make 18/21 and get as far away from them as humanly possible.

Last edited:
After the interview airs, I think most likely most of us will agree with Jaydon and wishes she didn't open her mouth.

https://www.facebook.com/60Minutes9

I think it happened exactly that Bubs. I admit it was a little less worse than the Oprah interview but she doesn't help Michael (on the allegations, on the alledge multiple plastic surgeries) because she's not knowledgeable enough on those matters. Even though that story about the children made my heart go out for them, I didn't wanna know it, it was a very private and heartbreaking moment to be told on national tv. She shouldn't had said it TBH.

I agree with twinkle, it's all about her on pain and suffering. She doesn't acknowledge PPB's enough even though they have the greatest loss.

twinklEE;3896567 said:
It's always about Katherine, nothing she says or does now will change my opinion of her. Quiet frankly I hope she never opens her mouth ever again to speak about MJ publicly, but I guess that's never going to happen coz her cubs need to be fed.

He'd die a million times over if he were here to witness her actions and whatever she has been pulling since he died. The fact that he loved her and thought so much of her and she still ended up like everyone else is exactly why people are SO SO disappointed in her. I myself never imagined her out of all people to be doing what she has been doing since June 09. He didn't expect anything from Joseph and his good for nothing siblings, but to see her behaving the exact same way makes her betrayal toward Michael even worse. There is nothing that can justify her behavior, she failed him big time and she can go on TV and tell her story a million times over it doesn't change the fact that she failed him, she failed him, she failed him, she failed him, period.

Those children meant the world to him, they are the reason the guy made it to 2009 despite being pulled from all sides, and Katherine did the best she could do to further cause stress to him, with her hands always out demanding more, more money, more luxury, more cars, more comfort, more shows with the brothers, MORE MORE MORE MORE. Without thinking for a second of what he had to endure without wasting a single thought on his financial condition, his mental condition, his physical condition he was just expected to deliver because ''my son made a lot of money''.

It's always been about money -never about him. Even now with the AEG trial she willingly stripped her dead son out of the last ounce of dignity he posessed by letting her lawyers, call her own son every name under the sun, heck, she is even using her dead son's money to buy 'experts' in order to further smear his reputation. She gave the media the platform to further disect, insult, defame, dehumanize her son by filing this lawsuit. She rejected to seek restitution against her son's killer, is eager and willing to look to the other side let Murray smear her son even further, capitalize of his death, of his crime (which he will, when he's out in a month) if she can get money some where else. How am I supposed to look at a woman like that? The only thing left to do is shake my head in disgust and send apologies to Michael on behalf of mankind.

Personally I'm through with Katherine and nothing she will say or do now will change my opinion of her, she has shown her true colors long time ago.

All I hope and pray for is for Michael to finally find some peace and his children to make 18/21 and get as far away from them as humanly possible.

Thank you Twinkee, you said what needed to say so eloquently and everything you said was spot on.

I think it is quite useless to preach us for not critizising Katherine. She as public person and volunteered to go on telly, thus allowing herself and what she says to be put under microscope, and critizised.

To me personally Katherine has fallen the same category than ony other person using Michael (and now his kids) for gaining something. I have no respect on her and most likely never will. Being Michael's mother doesn't quarantee respect as any woman can give birth, but it takes a special person to be a mom.
From MJ's song Privacy:
"No there’s a lesson to learn, respect’s not given, it’s earned"

Once she starts respecting Michael......... well I think that in not going to happen so I leave it.

Back