So Katherine will be on 60 Minutes Australia?

You are talking about contract in which she sold those kids (Hello interview she says they are her babies:puke:) forever to Mann, then yes, it is active.

Her own kids are/were possession to her, and she used and abused them as she wished, and seemingly she has taken PPB as possession, and she uses them because her old cubs doesn't make any money.
Note, legally KJ wasn't allowed to sign kids, but that didn't stop her:puke:
She sold MJ and other useless cubs to the entertainment business to get out of Gary, but I cannot understand why she needs to repeat her mistakes.

Imo!!!:
really, this is very simple because
What once had been succesfull before many years can not be un-successfull today. I.e. What once money brought in the house will it once more too.

Maybe Michael's mother is thinking "What right was yesterday cannot be wrong today".

My heart bleeds for Michael's beloved kids, esp.Paris, but Prince and Blanket too. All 3 have gone through a huge trauma and transition, were put on extended media display not long after the Memorial and the more they get exposed, the more KJ and family talk about them, the more the paps and the media will start to treat them just the way they did MJ: "It's the hounding media in hysteria." Hiding in bushes for pap shots, following them around. This is not what they need but this is what they have got to deal with now--at their yound age and with little or no guidance as far as I can see. Right from the getgo they were suddenly put into KJ's lifestyle--going to Jehovah witnesses church, going door to door 'witnessing' the way MJ did as a child--was this something they wanted to do or what MJ would want? I don't think so. I'll never forget when she was on GMA and the kids were on a couch while she was being interviewed by the host, she told Prince in a curt way on national TV to 'sit up straight." I thought that was humiliatating for him, and sorry if it seems nit-picking, but to me it is indicative of her attitude and lack of respect. She also says she is going to cut Blanket's hair.

Well, all that is trivial when you look at what happened to Paris, but sometimes it's the little incidents that push someone over the edge, that mount up slowly til it's no longer bearable.

IMO KJ should do no more interviews and should not arrange interviews with the kids (Oprah, GMSA, the UK magazine, etc). The welfare of the kids is paramount to me. They saw MJ every day since they came into his life--how often did KJ see him once he left Hayvenhurst in 1988?? It was miniscule compared to the contact he had with his kids. They need time and space and good guidance to heal and thrive, which I do not see at this point that they are getting or got.

Qbee, it is not blind hate--it is strong disapproval of words and actions/inactions (leaving them alone with no contact info for 10 days--how insecure that must have made them feel).

Exactly jamba. None of us against KJ have an agenda or have hatred out nowhere. What all of the Jacksons involved have done to the children is the unfair thing. They deserved to be taken care of and protected the way Michael did because that's how they were used to. Neither Katherine, Joseph, nor the siblings wanted to learn how their mistakes affected Michael and now they're reporting them with his children.

Those who are disapproving the Jacksons actions and inactions are genuinely worried about the children because Michael's wishes for them were blatantly ignored.

Exactly jamba. None of us against KJ have an agenda or have hatred out nowhere. What all of the Jacksons involved have done to the children is the unfair thing. They deserved to be taken care of and protected the way Michael did because that's how they were used to. Neither Katherine, Joseph, nor the siblings wanted to learn how their mistakes affected Michael and now they're reporting them with his children.

Those who are disapproving the Jacksons actions and inactions are genuinely worried about the children because Michael's wishes for them were blatantly ignored.

Thanks and I agree so much with your comment. It's CONCERN about the kids' welfare, and what happened to Paris is so awful and sad, words can't describe it. KJ is an adult. Yes, she has grief, but she has had some 60 years or more with her son, while the kids are having to deal with the loss of their dad before they have matured and who really is on their side? KJ? TJ? the judge? I don't see it.

(Actually, my dad lost his father when he was 6, and it was a huge blow that I don't think he ever got over. It was not only the loss of his dad but his mother left him in boarding schools after his dad died and went to live in another country. Pretty awful. And I lived with his hurt and anger (that he still carried as an adult) when I was a child myself. It took me a long time to understand the dynamics of what he went through as a six year old and "daddy went away," as he was told.)

I think she should not have revealed that the kids wanted those private moments with their dad after he died--it is being picked up by the media and ignorant people will go ewwww--how can you kiss and hug etc. This personal, private, intimate moment does not belong broadcast to the world and picked up by the tabs and then commented on by ignorant and stupid people, including talking heads (Katie Couric, the View, etc). The kids now know that their grandma has spilled the beans on this private moment of saying goodbye. It is disgusting IMO that she betrayed them like that. She has no common sense. Anyone with a brain knows that you don't spill this kind of info to the press IMO.

Re taking the photos down. There was the interview with Paris in the UK magazine where KJ said when Paris' bedroom was repainted, KJ discouraged her from putting the photos of MJ back up b/c she though it wasn't 'healthy." Ye, gods, like she knows what is healthy and what is unhealthy? Why is a 'life coach"-- no training is required to be a life coach--deciding what is good for Paris??

A mother's pain--is all about HER but what about the kids??? What about their pain and how is she helping them (or not)?

She doesn't get that the media is using her to rehash all the negatives.

Excellent. The first thing I thought when she said the life coach told her to take it down, was whether the life coach had put into place any plan, methods, mechanism that would replace her need for the pictures. Paris needed something to help her cope once the photos were down!!! I bet you that life coach did not think of that!!!

You think it is bad about her talking about the 10 visits, she did the same thing before, when she brought a reporter into the new house and told how Paris slept with her dad's jacket on her pillow. Of course the media made comments and one in particular wrote some sly comments. So this is nothing new about Katherine.

I have said before, that she perpetuates the idea of a son who is sad, troubled, etc., due to her giving these interviews where she talks about the same negative things over and over and over. She also consistently discloses intimate things about Michel's children but not about her children or her other grandchildren. As Michael's mother, she needs to send a strong message about what she is willing to talk about. She needs to consider the fact that Michael's children live in society, so her statements influence how they are valued and treated and how their dad is remembered. How their dad is remembered affect his children. If all Katherine does is go talk about negative things about the father, which the media likes, how does she think this information, which is constantly revisited in the press, will make the children feel?

Anyone saw on Elvis' birthday anniversary his wife or Lisa on tv talking about all his dirt, family private information, and nothing more uplifting? No you will never see that. Why because the wife and daugher value Elvis, his name & legacy. Jacksons need to understand that how they allow people to treat them, is the way they will be treated. Katherine allows the media to degrade her son on his birthday. Who does that? Birthdays are joyous occasions. People make merry, and remember happy times, not go on tv to show 1 happy moment in your sons life among a heap of negativity. Let's face it. We will get no decent interviews about Michael from his family. They all allow the host to focus on tabloid fodder.

Really, Katherine needs her own life coach to talk some sense to her.

Qbee, it is not blind hate--it is strong disapproval of words and actions/inactions (leaving them alone with no contact info for 10 days--how insecure that must have made them feel).
Like I asked please don't twist the meaning of what I was speaking about. :( (unjust, unfair, Nit Picking) If you were not displaying that behaviour I was specifically addressing, there is no reason to be offended or concerned. I'm sure you are not condoning that. At least I hope you are not. I realize and stated there are many legit reasons to be upset or concerned. (but as I made clear in my post, I was addressing something else..particular) Jamba, I agree with you that it was wrong to leave the children alone and worrying like that, plus many other things were inappropriate, So I'm not sure what part of my post you are addressing here. Or if you are trying to defend or condone the behaviour I was addressing which was not legitiment concerns over katherine's behaviour.

Jamba about the comments from the media about the 10 times, these are just for sensations. There are several stories where children are left with a dead parent and hold them. People have come across children holding a dead parent in their arms, and they have to pull the child away, because the child's grip is strong. You see this a lot in war torn places where the parent dies suddenly. I am sure if this story was told by anyone other than Michael & his children, we would hear loving comments of empathy. However, when it is Michael related there has to be something unwholesome about it. Ordinary people from cultures around the world like Africa, the Caribbean, Latin America, etc. on hearing a story like that will marvel at the children's love for the parent. It is first because they love Michel that they did not want him to leave. I am so grateful that Katherine did not go in there the 2nd time and pull them away. At least I have something to thank her for.

The Jackson's do not care about Michael's name likeness or legacy as long as they can not have any part of it. They'd rather destroy all of it, if they can't benefit from it. To top that, they always resented Michael for his success, what makes you think they will go out of heir way to protect it? Especially when they have nothing to gain from it? They'd rather ruin it for everyone, that's how their brains function

I don't think MJ would like his mother talking either.. he has said before that she disappointed him when she did some interview. And if she's discussing his kids and medical issues, I am sure he would be upset

Your certain of this? he left his children to a woman he was disappointed in. Tell u what i think since u gave ur opinion I think ur trying to justify ur rudeness. U really don't know squat about these people yet you sit behind ur CPU and rudely talk a man's mother in the most derogatory and disrespectful way possible a man who was kind and respectful to everyone he met, and u think he would want u referring to his mother this way. You are certainly not anyone whom I believe can speak on his behalf. I do believe his own mother can since he is dead Now and can't speak for himself. Pleaser don't correct or school me on anything Michael Jackson till you can at least respect him which means at least respecting his mother. Good luck and God bless.

Is it rude we talk about KJ the way some of do even though we know Joseph and her sold Michael as soon as they realized he had such immense talent?

Is it rude we talk about KJ the way some of us do knowing not only Joseph but Katherine as well put a very heavy responsibility on Michael's shoulders to support his entire family being a baby?

Is it rude we talk about KJ the way some of us do knowing she did nothing to stop Joseph being abusive physically and psychologically with all their children but specially with Michael since he got the major responsibilities?

Is it rude we talk about KJ the way some of us do even though we realized she used him and manipulated him to be a milking-cow bank during almost his entire life for her and her useless ass cubs?

Is it rude we talk about KJ the way some of us do even though she didn't care going after her son's murderer to stop him profiting over Michael's death just because she was advised it'd jeopardize her greedy lawsuit?

Is it rude we talk about KJ the way some of us do knowing she had allowed strangers to scratch out any inch of her son's privacy, throwing him under the mud just for supporting her case?

Is it rude we talk about KJ the way some of us do despite failing miserably to take care Michael's most valuable treasure, his children? And now her and her useless cubs are using and exploiting them just like they did with their father.

Michael I'm pretty sure looked up to her because he had no one else to turn to.

Yes to all of your statements it's rude and I'm sure he would tell you that himself if he were here and heard you. It ain't your place to speak about that way.

Aquarius & Marebear Yes she said the kids kept going back in the morgue about 10 times to hug and kiss daddy. She mentioned in 09 that the kids said they wanted to see daddy when they were told he died. I know this is sad, but I also see it as a loving and beautiful thing. To see 3 small children not afraid of a dead body, but only seeing it as a beloved father who was gone.

They could have done so much with this piece by focusing on more loving and happy areas. Rather the host began with an insulting comment about the King of Scandals, or something like that. Like Bashir, they don't just let the person talk and allow the viewer to make conclusions. They interject and explain to turn the viewers mind to a specific thought. Then they add the typical allegation, death, different faces photos. So on Michael's anniversary, all we can show our Australian viewers about Michael is surgery, drugs, allegations, suicide, pain, sorrow. How many years will Katherine perpetuate this type of commentary about Michael? I hope this is the last.

Don't watch then. I love hearing from her And how the family is doing maybe thats why she does it for the few who care and are not judging her and disrespecting her and referring to her with initials. hmm just a thought.

@whateverhappens50 - I think you have made your point in the four straight posts. It is not rude to refer to Katherine Jackson as KJ, just like it is not rude to refer to Michael as MJ.

I have been deeply disappointed in katherine and some other Jacksons since Michael passed but I will always give credit where it's due and it seems overall to be a good interview - I'm glad the Wade Robson allegations came up.

I take issue with the programme makers for the King of Scandal comment and the photo on the stretcher.

@whateverhappens50 - I think you have made your point in the four straight posts. It is not rude to refer to Katherine Jackson as KJ, just like it is not rude to refer to Michael as MJ.

I have been deeply disappointed in katherine and some other Jacksons since Michael passed but I will always give credit where it's due and it seems overall to be a good interview - I'm glad the Wade Robson allegations came up.

I take issue with the programme makers for the King of Scandal comment and the photo on the stretcher.

i think is and my four posts aren't a cornerstone in the disrespectful posts i have come across in the four years since his death. i digress there is just no hope with these disrespectful people with no home training. you can xpress your concerns and disagreements with her actions .but telling her to shutup .hoping she would go away. etc is over the top.i quit i cant read this anymore it makes throwup in the back of my mouth. you wont hear anymore from me. Sorry Mrs Jackson i tried.

Yes to all of your statements it's rude and I'm sure he would tell you that himself if he were here and heard you. It ain't your place to speak about that way.

My loyalty is with Michael and his children. As Bubs said the fact she gave him birth is not enough requirement to make me respect her. Her actions and inactions have spoken volumes to be againts and call her out. She failed Michael and blatantly ignored his wishes for his children.

Last edited:
i think is and my four posts aren't a cornerstone in the disrespectful posts i have come across in the four years since his death. i digress there is just no hope with these disrespectful people with no home training. you can xpress your concerns and disagreements with her actions .but telling her to shutup .hoping she would go away. etc is over the top.i quit i cant read this anymore it makes throwup in the back of my mouth. you wont hear anymore from me. Sorry Mrs Jackson i tried.

If you are offended then flag it and report. Much better than the 'you people' comments. Just a suggestion.

Your certain of this? he left his children to a woman he was disappointed in. Tell u what i think since u gave ur opinion I think ur trying to justify ur rudeness. U really don't know squat about these people yet you sit behind ur CPU and rudely talk a man's mother in the most derogatory and disrespectful way possible a man who was kind and respectful to everyone he met, and u think he would want u referring to his mother this way. Just who the hell do you ppl think u are any way. You are certainly not fans or anyone whom I believe can speak on his behalf. I do believe his own mother can since he is dead Now and can't speak for himself. So please don't correct or school me on anything Michael Jackson till you can at least respect him which means at least respecting his mother. Good luck and God bless.

It is not good to cuss people out and shame them with words and right after wish them Good Luck and God Bless.^^
Doing that is a mockery. No good luck and God blesses will return back to you, unless you are just using "Good luck and God Bless" as a meaningless phrase? Further, after you cuss someone out, they are not going to believe that you really want them to have good luck and be blessed by God.

It is not good to cuss people out and shame them with words and right after wish them Good Luck and God Bless.^^
Doing that is a mockery. No good luck and God blesses will return back to you, unless you are just using "Good luck and God Bless" as a meaningless phrase? Further, after you cuss someone out, they are not going to believe that you really want them to have good luck and be blessed by God.

The fact many of us aren't fond at all with most of the Jacksons doesn't make us less Michael Jackson fans. Also, the fact we are Michael fans doesn't makes us authomatically Jackson family fans, it's NOT a riquirement. Actually, I'm not PPB fan, they haven't done anything on their own right to be in the showbiz but I care and worry about them because they aren't taken care of they way they should be, they're unprotected because we know they meant the world to Michael and if he knew how they're been treated by his parents and some of his siblings, he'd be furious or heartbroken.

Last edited:
Like I asked please don't twist the meaning of what I was speaking about. :( (unjust, unfair, Nit Picking) If you were not displaying that behaviour I was specifically addressing, there is no reason to be offended or concerned. I'm sure you are not condoning that. At least I hope you are not. I realize and stated there are many legit reasons to be upset or concerned. (but as I made clear in my post, I was addressing something else..particular) Jamba, I agree with you that it was wrong to leave the children alone and worrying like that, plus many other things were inappropriate, So I'm not sure what part of my post you are addressing here. Or if you are trying to defend or condone the behaviour I was addressing which was not legitiment concerns over katherine's behaviour.

I was responding to your post. You didn't give specifics as far as what was unfair or nitpicky, but I assumed that you were seeing some of that in this thread and that's why you commented as you did. (Maybe that was an incorrect assumption, if so, I apologize.) So I was saying that to me, and as I understand what others are saying in this thread, it is not a blind hate it is rather a strong disapproval. :)

"But the constant nit picking and judgemental comments over every little move and things she says and does really disturbs me and shows a pattern of a hate filled agenda by some."

Last edited:
Your certain of this? he left his children to a woman he was disappointed in. Tell u what i think since u gave ur opinion I think ur trying to justify ur rudeness. U really don't know squat about these people yet you sit behind ur CPU and rudely talk a man's mother in the most derogatory and disrespectful way possible a man who was kind and respectful to everyone he met, and u think he would want u referring to his mother this way. Just who the hell do you ppl think u are any way. You are certainly not fans or anyone whom I believe can speak on his behalf. I do believe his own mother can since he is dead Now and can't speak for himself. So don't begin to think you can correct or school me on anything Michael Jackson till you can at least respect him which means at least respecting his mother. Good luck and God bless.

I think it's pretty rude to tell people they don't know squat about MJ or the Jacksons, who the hell do you think you are, you are certinly not fans, --this is WAY RUDE!

However, here we are at a cornerstone (to use your words) of an issue dividing the fans (at least the ones who participate in online blogs and forums). Of course there are other issues--maybe too many! But KJ is a big one. There are people, like you, who seem to think it's not ok to have an opinion, to talk about her even, let alone criticize her. This is just wrong IMO b/c she is a human being, not a saint or an infallible person, and she had a lot to do with the person who is our hero--MJ. We the fans are grieving too--what about OUR PAIN?? I have wept plenty over the loss of MJ and what he suffered. I am just a witness to his life, never knew him or saw him in the flesh, but this is his legacy--that he had an enormous impact on people all over this earth with his life and art. That's a fact. And as we try and comprehend who he was what his message is what his legacy is, we will inevitably look for more info about him--including his birth family among other things. And that means that as information surfaces, people will have opinions, they will pass judgment, that is how human beings are. We do have a brain, an intellect, and will use it. To say, we can't talk about something or we can only talk about it in a very limited way is a kind of mind-control.

I agree we should not be rude to each other and should try and have respect for each other--but your post is not a good example of either one of those criteria.

but this is his legacy--that he had an enormous impact on people all over this earth with his life and art. That's a fact.

Jamba I wanted to comment on that part of your post ^^ and I am so glad you brought this up. Today, I really thought that Katherine should buy that new book "A Life For Love." I have been saying that it is time to show there is more to Michael than what that interview focused on. My mind was saturated with the "sad Michael," "unhappy Michael," & "dreary Michael"--a man who was never happy or never had a happy moment. Therefore, after reading 1/4 of this book, it it reinforced my belief that "Michael really lived a full, noble, extensive, varied, happy life."

It is true he had much pain & suffering, but when you look at what he did, what he created, the impact he had on others, how he went around helping and sharing, how he laughed, & how he had a great sense of humor, you really see that there is another Michael that Katherine never even showed in that interview. Worse that Other Michael is the way Michael is most of his life, and it is not shown. Most of his life, Michael is concerned and helps. Most of his life, Michael is happy and laughing. In contrast, most of his life Michael is not involved in allegations or changing his face. So why must Katherine indulge others to talk about it Most of the time?

When you hear others speak about Michael you realize these interview topics do not define who he is. In spite of it all, "Michael lived a full and good life. He went all over the world, met all kinds of people, worked with the talent he loved, made a good impact on the world, brought about good change, left a rich legacy, helped without boasting, shared with others, embraced the disadvantaged." This is who he really is, and it will be the fans who will bring that message across.

Jamba I wanted to comment on that part of your post ^^ and I am so glad you brought this up. Today, I really thought that Katherine should buy that new book "A Life For Love." I have been saying that it is time to show there is more to Michael than what that interview focused on. My mind was saturated with the "sad Michael," "unhappy Michael," & "dreary Michael"--a man who was never happy or never had a happy moment. Therefore, after reading 1/4 of this book, it it reinforced my belief that "Michael really lived a full, noble, extensive, varied, happy life."

It is true he had much pain & suffering, but when you look at what he did, what he created, the impact he had on others, how he went around helping and sharing, how he laughed, & how he had a great sense of humor, you really see that there is another Michael that Katherine never even showed in that interview. Worse that Other Michael is the way Michael is most of his life, and it is not shown. Most of his life, Michael is concerned and helps. Most of his life, Michael is happy and laughing. In contrast, most of his life Michael is not involved in allegations or changing his face. So why must Katherine indulge others to talk about it Most of the time?

When you hear others speak about Michael you realize these interview topics do not define who he is. In spite of it all, "Michael lived a full and good life. He went all over the world, met all kinds of people, worked with the talent he loved, made a good impact on the world, brought about good change, left a rich legacy, helped without boasting, shared with others, embraced the disadvantaged." This is who he really is, and it will be the fans who will bring that message across.

Agree 1000%, Petra!!! And it is because of that Michael that you describe that we love him soooo much!! The happy, laughing, goofy,pie-and-water-balloon-throwing, innovative, creative, sexy, beautiful, sweet, loving human being--so sensitive, so eloquent, so talented, so compassionate. We need to celebrate that Michael and you are right: "This is who he really is, and it will be the fans that will bring that message across"--AMEN!!!

I feel that Katherine Jackson does not have the intellectual capacity to understand the breadth of Michael's impact all around the world. If she did she would not give the kind of interviews that she does.

On the matter of respecting her. I appreciate that we need not to be mean, derogatory and spiteful when speaking of her. She is deserving of some basic respect. But by the same token, we are free to express our opinions on what she does and says as it relates to Michael and his three children.

And she has done some stuff that she NEEDED to be called out about and if anyone here is denying that - then ....

smh dang ya'll are hard on Katherine, the woman who knews Michael more then any of us smh

She didn't know many things on Michael's adult life because he didn't tell her. She may know them right now because of that AEG lawsut.

Would you have the nerve to talk about his mother like that to his face. It's family business not yours. U r rude and disrespectful period.

Give me a break whateverhappens! And you weren't rude at all to us? You were calling us names.

Just for defending a lady who you don't know personally when she was in charge, as well as some of her cubs to ventilate those family business all over the media to begin with. KJ knew beforehand she'd be exposed to the scrutiny and criticism from all of us or the media. Anything for money!

Last edited:
This thread has been semi cleaned.

Please discuss this topic without the personal attacks or insults toward one another. Any posts of that nature will be edited and or deleted without warning. Certainly you are free to state you disagree and still be respectful to the member you are addressing. Tackle the topic not each other.

All Members Please read the Posting Guidelines and board Policy for 2300 Forum

To ensure you do not lose your access to this forum, some for the 2nd time.
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...ng-Guidelines-and-board-Policy-for-2300-Forum

2300 Posting guidelines
You don't have to like or respect everything the Jackson's say or do but you are required to post your opinions or disagreement in a respectful, critical manner without excessive hateful insults or name calling. Any member who continues to disregarding these rules, will have their access removed from The 2300 forum.

• Over the top name calling or hateful insults of Jackson family members. We understand there are a lot of issues with the Jackson family, concerning their actions. We are not saying you cannot criticise and question this, but please do it in a way that doesn't resort to excessive hatefulness and nasty insults or name calling. In other words, tone it down. (constructive criticism is fine )
  • Personal insults/attacks of our members on MJJC will not be tolerated. You are welcome to Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully. Critical conversation is expected when you disagree but do not be rude and please do not personally attack or insult our members individually or the board collectively. This includes name calling or questioning members fanhood if they don't agree with your view.
Please note: Public Posts arguing about our policies or calling out moderator actions are not allowed in the forums or on the chat. This includes replying to or discussing Warnings or Mod notes placed in threads by Staff. Instead PM the moderator or Admin any concerns or questions you may have with their action or our policies.

Its not always what you say, but how you say it that matters. Please carry on with that in mind.

Give me a break whateverhappens! And you weren't rude at all to us? You were calling us names.

Just for defending a lady who you don't know personally when she was in charge, as well as some of her cubs to ventilate those family business all over the media to begin with. KJ knew beforehand she'd be exposed to the scrutiny and criticism from all of us or the media. Anything for money!

Im rude to you because your rude to me and to someone that you dont know. Just admit it and leave me out of the equation for a second. What has this woman done to you personally that you're angry enough to keep attacking and trying dissuade anyone from caring about your verbal abuse of her. This whole back and forth is ridiculous.

I was never rude to you, I didn't call you names or anything like that. In fact, no one here was.

If you don't like me expressing the reasons why I'm against and utterly disgusted by her actions which directly had affected the man I love and his children, that's not up to me. And I despise Joe even more than Katherine for the record.

Last edited:
Back