Something my Nephew said today about Michael...

~* White Chocolate *~

Proud Member
Ok I think this is the right forum to post it in and I felt this was too sweet not to share with you all...

My nephew who's four, and who is TOTALLY in love with Michael, spent the day with my mother. And he apparently asked her where Michael Jackson was. She told him he was in heaven, etc. Then he asked her if he could go visit him in heaven, that he really wanted to visit him. My mother pointed up to the sky and said he's in heaven, he's up there. My four year old nephew looked up and said, "Where? I can't see Michael Jackson." My mother said, "Well, he's above the clouds, and he can see you." Etc. Then when they were driving back to her house he was in the backseat and was looking out the window, he got really excited, and said, "Grandma! I can see Michael Jackson!" It was so sweet and adorable. Then later at the house he apparently stopped himself where he was standing and seemed to be in deep thought, he seemed to be concentrating on a thought he had, and then he said (not prompted or anything), "Michael Jackson's not dead."

I just thought this was so sweet and adorable and it made my heart melt. HE LOVES MICHAEL. Everytime he visits he's always asking to watch Michael, he gets upset if my mother doesn't have Michael to play in her car while they're driving somewhere, and he tries to dance like Michael. Whenever he's acting up or going crazy, all you have to do is pop in a Michael DVD/Blu Ray and he gets quiet FAST. It's hilarious.

It just shows the greatness of Michael.

Just hearing about what happened today made me want to cry and it made me miss Michael even more than I already do...which is MASSIVE, as everyone here can relate.

So I just wanted to share this with you all.

Last edited:
OHHHHH, this is so wonderful. It is amazing how children gravitate towards Michael, and I really think he saw him. We are all in the universe together. Thank you so much for keeping Michael alive to the new generation.

Awww, wonderful story! It's amazing how children so young can learn who Michael Jackson is and what he's about. Just pop in his music and they'll go crazy!

Oh, tears are running down my face. Kids are so sweet and innocent and sincere! God bless your nephew!
My 4 and a half yr old son is also a big fan; he knows all the lyrics, likes every music video of Michael, sometimes tries to imitate his moves. One evening, he told my husband that he was very sad. When my husband asked why, he replied: " Because I will never be able to see Michael in a show, like others did.(referring to all the excited fans that he had seen in different concert videos of MJ) I would have loved to see him in front of me, dancing and singing. Now, we will never see him again." :( And he was really sad, that evening. I cried my eyes out when my husband told me.
He tells everyone that Michael was the best, the coolest( :D ), the kindest, and that he loved children and helped children.

I think Michael will live forever; in my heart, in your heart, in our kids hearts, in our kids kids hearts...and so on. I love seeing the new generation of fans coming and becoming stronger and stronger.

What a beautiful thread! Thank you so much for starting it.

Michael Jackson is immortal. He lives in people's hearts. I always have faith in Michael's legacy. When I hear wonderful sweet story like this one, I further realize that Michael's legacy is truly invincible.

Thank you for sharing this, I really do love children; they have the greatest imagination and innocence and children's hearts will forever live in Michael :).

It's funny because I was feeling emotional all day today and as was listening to "Someone To The Dark" I was also reading your post and it actually made me cry and smile.

God bless your nephew! I'm sure he's a wonderful kid and it's great to see how future generations are also loving Michael!

Excuse me for a moment while I'm looking for something to clean the tears off my keyboard.

oh ! it's so sweet ! :wub:
It reminds me my son of seven years old who's also a big fan of Michael, he's singing (or at least he tries) Michael's songs and he's always dancing wherever he is, even in school (he taught his teacher to do the moonwalk :lol:) Often, he asks me why Michael is no more here and how he would love to see him and then he goes on telling, but I know where Michael is, he's in heaven ... and he starts to dance:D

Children are our treasure ...:wub:

all of your stories are so touching....children are so innocent...people underestimate the intelligence of a child...that's why Michael loved them so much. thank you all for sharing

my nephew love him too. He's 5 and really smart, when he comes to visit he says to me "Guess what I would like to watch right now" :D meaning the MJ films. And when they ask him "So, do you like Michael Jackson?" He answers "like him?, I love him" :lol: I showed him MJ just last year. He's learning to dance now and he's so cute.

But I didn't tell him that Mike is heaven yet, I don't know how to do it :(

Children and their innocence is just amazing. What I'll never forget was being at the exhibition shop at the o2 and this 6 year old girl turns and says to her mother 'mummy, why did Michael Jackson have to die?' That just broke me, I cant imagine having a child that young and having to tell them that Michael's not here anymore.

me 10 year old niece and 17 year old nephew are both huge michael jackson fans...my nephew even said to me 'no homo but i love this man' and i was like me too!

m niece says he is her fave singer in the world and that her little brother(my seven month old nephew) is gonna love michael jackson just as much as she does and that was just so sweet to me

angel3l.gif
Your nephew
angel3r.gif
is correct.

"Michael Jackson lives....on."

Back