Songs you DO & DON'T want to hear live!

As long as he mimes the songs, I can listen to any of them.........KIDDING!!! ;)

I like that idea. He could do a mini-tribute to Young Michael and do a medley of I'll Be There, With a Child's Heart, and Music & Me.

I also just thought of an idea where he does a fast song as an opener (Unbreakable, WBSS, etc), then walks through his career with medleys. Of course he'd have to do full versions of hits like Billie Jean, Thriller, etc. But if this really is it, then it'd be nice for the setlist to be a retrospective type of thing. A timeline of sorts.

Completely agree witht he J5 medley! It'd be fantastic. Don't understand at all the people that don't want a J5 medley. It's where he began, where he blew everyone away with his clear, powerful vocals and prodigical talent!! It takes us all back to where it started. If it wasn't for J5, there would be no MJ.

I was driving home from work when the song OTW came on the radio and I remembered how awesome that song sounds LIVE in concert. So I'm hoping that one will stays in the setlist. It's one of my theme songs and would totally rock my socks to actually SEE him singing it.

RWY is probably the only song I might get the urge to scream Miiiiiiichaaaaelllllllllllll!!!!! on. That one might do me in. :lol: That song sung LIVE is just AmAzing!! The night will be incomplete if I don't hear those 2.

Everything else would be cake....altho I think "I Can't Help It" would be nice to hear in concert to slow things down a bit. Just.. yum!

I want to hear the Surprise Song. lol

i want to hear dirty diana, man in the mirror and give in to me. id rather not hear heal the world and you are not alone

DON'T sing:

Thriller
Heal The World
You Are Not Alone
Girlfriend
Just Good Friends
Privacy

DO sing:
Man In The Mirror
Billie Jean
Whatever Happens
Dirty Diana
Beat It
Lady In My Life
Off The Wall
DSTYGE
Give Into Me
Smile
and any NEW songs haha

You know I really don't care what he sings, come to that if he sings!

He can stand on stage and pass wind for all I care, just so long as we get to see him!

Whos loving you!!!!!!!!!!!!

""WHENNNNNNNNNNNNNN
IIIIIIIIII
HAVE YOU YOU
I TREATED YOU BABE BABE BABE BABY""

what if michael performs that omg

that will be so great
i will fall out.

nobody has yet to metion mike doing the classic song!!!!

any thoughts!!!!

Mike said he's going to to the songs his fans wnat to hear, which I actually think was a marketing move for the general public to be reassured he's going to do his hits, rather than to please his hardcore fanbase who would rather have their favourite album tracks mixed in.
SO there will be the inevitable core songs:
Billie Jean
Thriller
Smooth Criminal
Beat It
J5 Medley

DO SING:
I hope Mike does throw in something his real, loyal fans want to hear. Something from Vince, or maybe some album tracks. I don't know how he would guage interest - he hasn't made any attempt to request our feedback so far (KoP album doesn't count as it was aimed at the general public too much and is full of his obvious hits).
I hope there is room for the following:
Butterflies (there might be a chance as this was doing well on US radio before the single release was pulled by Sony. Perhaps if there is a US concert(s) this will happen)
Man In The Mirror - one of my all time favourite MJ tracks.
Dirty Diana - my wife loves this song, which is odd because she's not an MJ fan. In The Closet is another one of her favs.
Scream - another great one.
Stranger In Moscow - this would be great if sung live (WHY did he mime it during HIStory??)
Earth Song - only if it's sung live though!
Liberian Girl - Another of my wife's favs. (As i said she says she doesn't like Mike but she has some unusual favourites for a non-fan)

DON't SING
Heal The World
HIStory
Privacy
Heartbreaker
You Rock My World - Just don't think it really worked at MSG. Sorry.
Remember The Time - didn't really work in the Dangerous rehearsals
You Are Not Alone - a bit weak IMO. Better to do I just can't stop Loving you.
Lost Children
Smile
Little Susie
Heaven Can Wait
Invincible
Cry
I'll Be There (I don't mind the rest of the J5 medley, but the fake crying puts me off seeing this live big time. I'll just be embarassing to watch.)

MIKE, DON'T DO THAT FAKE CRYING BIT DURING ANY OF THE SONGS YOU CHOOSE TO PERFORM. IT's TIRESOME. NOBODY BELIEVES YOU'RE ACTUALLY CRYING AND IT DOES NOTHING FOR YOUR CREDIBILITY. YOU DON'T NEED THE ADDED CRITICISM WHEN THE REVIEWS COME OUT!!!

MIKE IF YOU REALLY WANT TO DO THE SONGS YOUR FANS WANT TO HEAR, PLEASE ASK THEM (US)!

I feel as if i'm the only fan who can't stand the song Butterflies lol.

Why? :)

Do:

In the closet
Who is It
Another part of me
Heartbreaker
Heal the world
2000 watts?
Give in to me
Dirty Diana
Speechless
Unbreakable
Will you be there
She drives me wild
+++

Do not:

Very hard.. Superfly sister
Workin' day' and night
Rock with you

I just don't think it's as great as everyone makes it out to be. Funny thing is that fans don't seem to like The Lost Children but i think it's one of the best songs on Invincible

I always seem to hate what people love and i always seem to love what people hate

I also love The lost children! One of the finest song by MJ IMO.

We all have opinions.

DON'T:

No J-5 Medley *vomits*
Thriller
Human Nature
Bad
Smooth Criminal
Just can't stop loving you
Black or white
Heal the world
Will you be there
Most of Invinicible

I'm sorry about what? LOL!!

Don't:

Anything to do with the Jackson 5/Jacksons
Rock with you
2000 WATTS (seriously..oh my god...)

(can't think of anything else...)

Do's:

Smile :wub:
Speechless
Smooth Criminal
Billie Jean
The Way You Make Me Feel
Heal The World

I want Rock With You.

I NEED RWY!!! :wild: :angel:

I'd love it if he does the part where he goes like:

"I wanna rock with you... c'mooon giiiiirlll... Rock with me 'til the morning... He-heee... Heeeeeeeeeh!"

I just get goosebumps every time I listen to that part from the Bad Tour. :wub:

DON't SING
Privacy
Heartbreaker
You Rock My World - Just don't think it really worked at MSG. Sorry.
Remember The Time - didn't really work in the Dangerous rehearsals
Heaven Can Wait
Cry
Ridiculousness.

DO:
Billie Jean - Its a MJ classic and highlight of his concerts
Beat It - also a classic
Smooth Criminal - he'd have to change it up though
Human Nature
Rock With You
Will you be there
Man in the mirror
Who is it
Dirty Diana
Workin' Day and Night

DON'T
Speechless
You Are My Life
The Lost Children
2000 Watts - too boy band
Thriller- not very exciting live
HIStory
Girlfriend
Gone too Soon - too sad

DO:

DON'T
Speechless
You Are My Life
The Lost Children
2000 Watts - too boy band
Thriller- not very exciting live
HIStory
Girlfriend
Gone too Soon - too sad

ARE YOU SERIOUS ??

That would be beautiful to hear live! We don't need to hear all the songs we've heard live already again!

DON'T DO:
J5 medley
avoid the songs that have been on the set list since the BAD tour.

DO:
Keep The Faith!!!
new songs; from HIStory, BOTD and Vince
Maybe a medley of the old songs like BJ, Thriller, SC, Beat It...etc

DON'T DO:
J5 medley
avoid the songs that have been on the set list since the BAD tour.

DO:
Keep The Faith!!!
new songs; from HIStory, BOTD and Vince
Maybe a medley of the old songs like BJ, Thriller, SC, Beat It...etc

I agree with you VERY VERY much. Avoid the songs we've heard a million times already!

And the medley idea with BJ, Thriller, SC, beat it etc. is nice too!

Hope he does a lot of new stuff and performs songs we've never heard before!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_VaV_Kheu-U&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_VaV_Kheu-U&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

yo what's up with the romeo and juliet theme tune at the beginning? :/

lol x

Back