Spike Lee announces Off The Wall Documentary - Estate Announcement Page 66

exactly :)

Also he wouldn't do interviews for the documentary not because of MJ but Prince has never liked giving interviews or talking to the press unless its completely on his terms. He doesn't trust most of the media
I don't blame him, way to go Prince. I wish Michael was the same way, and wouldn't have answered some of those idiotic questions he was being asked. if someone asked me if I had sex with my husband (if I had one), or if I'm a virgin, I would say, none of your ****ing business (I seriously would, and I have done it before, because the question alone piss me off enough to say it like that). I know Michael didn't talk like that, he was not a potty mouth...but he could have said it politely like he did when Oprah asked him if he was a virgin. and I have never understood why he answered those type of questions after that....

So regarding that exclusive screening lottery, I had submitted my name a few times and finally got an email from them stating that I have been selected as a potential winner.

They want me to sign and notarize an affidavit and submit it back to them.

Just want to confirm with fans on here about the authenticity of this sweepstakes ? Should I go ahead with the signing of the affidavit and submission ?

I have this seasons episodes of Shameless to catch up on Showtime, so I'll start my free trial up when the doc is available on Feb 5th.

So regarding that exclusive screening lottery, I had submitted my name a few times and finally got an email from them stating that I have been selected as a potential winner.

They want me to sign and notarize an affidavit and submit it back to them.

Just want to confirm with fans on here about the authenticity of this sweepstakes ? Should I go ahead with the signing of the affidavit and submission ?
I can't guarantee the authenticity-but would it hurt anything to send back? The affidavit is just to swear that you're over 18 and not an employee of Sony or something like that?
CONGRATULATIONS, too!!!

Has anyone seen this
3830c8ec88f786188cb367b8e54bdcc6.jpg

Michael Jackson’s Journey From Motown to Off The Wall, review: Spike Lee dances to his hero's thrilling tunes

“Let’s give it all up for Michael, y’all” calls Spike Lee, minutes before his latest documentary, Michael Jackson’s Journey From Motown to Off The Wall, premiered at the Sundance Film Festival. With Lee taking up so much headline space over the Oscars diversity row, the stage needed to be cleared, even for a giant like Jackson.

Lee is doing more than any other filmmaker to document his hero’s legacy; two years ago Bad 25 was his exploration, track by track, of Jackson’s third solo album. From Motown to Off The Wall is part documentary, part tracklisting of each song from Off The Wall, which, released in August 1979, marked the last days of disco as well as Jackson’s long walk to becoming the most famous man in the world, which he achieved with the release of his next work, Thriller.

This is mainly a doc of talking heads, but when they have the faces of Stevie Wonder, Pharrell Williams, producers Mark Ronson and Rodney Jerkins, film director Lee Daniels and Michael Jackson’s own mother, it’s spellbinding. The journey of how the Jacksons went from a singing troupe with Motown to the disco beat of 1978’s "Shake Your Body" is peppered with record label anecdotes, made dynamic by the archive – including Jackson singing Ben at the Oscars in 1973.

What is clear is that Michael Jackson was no family stooge, but the driving force behind the Jacksons’ journey to superstardom. Each interviewee tells of his drive, even as a teenager, of his dedication to learning his craft, and his focus. "I will no longer be Michael Jackson, but MJ" a letter to himself reads in 1979. "I will dig in and dig in and dig in ..I will be a perfectionist.”

This overriding trait of Jackson, which possibly contributed to his later misfortune, is hammered home, but so his is sheer talent. His producer in 1978 recalls him bolting from the studio during a track and finding him dancing in a corridor. ‘I can’t keep still,’ the teenager apologised.

Most touching of all is Jackson’s youth, his beauty, his delicacy. Lee has unearthed footage of Jackson in Studio 54 in New York, when he had an apartment during filming of 1978 film The Wiz. MJ happily tells of how much he loves dancing there. Such was his innocence you can believe that’s all he got up to, but it’s striking: who knew Jackson ever got to go out and have a good time?

Someone calls the Off The Wall record sleeve Jackson’s prom picture; he’s a 20 year old in a tux, ready to make his next record, Thriller, the biggest album on the planet. Don’t let anyone fool you, Lee suggests, that’s not what he planned all along.

In 1980, MJ’s Grammy for Best RnB performance was presented off screen, during a commercial break. Off The Wall’s legacy was that labels and radio stations accepted the biggest star on the planet could be black. According to Pharrell Williams, the album was even more important than that: “He took black music and made it human music,” he says. “He didn’t see black or white.”

Rating: 4/5

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...e-dances-to-his-heros-thrilling-a6833756.html

myosotis;4130714 said:
ONLINE -Available On 02/05/2016: Learn More
SHOWTIME ANYTIME – Available On 02/05/2016: Learn More
ON DEMAND- Available On 02/06/2016: Learn More

Hopefully worldwide and on iTunes for rent...

Josh Lincoln Dickey Verified account &#8207;<s>@</s>JLDlite <small class="time"> 5h5 hours ago </small> Park City, UT MICHAEL JACKSON'S JOURNEY FROM MOTOWN TO OFF THE WALL is the bomb. I learned, laughed, cried & chair-danced. Awed & goosebumped. <s>#</s>Sundance

Issimo Productions &#8207;<s>@</s>issimo_media <small class="time"> 2h2 hours ago </small>
Thanks to <s>@</s>woodrowstudios - from Michael Jackson to Frank Zappa at Sundance. @ Sundance Film&#8230; https://www.instagram.com/p/BA_XIJJOxXR/

SundanceFilmFestival Verified account &#8207;<s>@</s>sundancefest <small class="time"> 8h8 hours ago </small>

.<s>@</s>michaeljackson: Don't stop 'til you get enough. It was great to rock with you. The way you make me feel &#8594;
1f483.png
. <s>#</s>Sundance

Jason Gorber &#8207;<s>@</s>filmfest_ca <small class="time"> Jan 24 </small> Park City, UT
.<s>@</s>SpikeLee's 2nd MICHAEL JACKSON doc effortlessly travels from Motown to OFF THE WALL. As infectious and delightful as the music <s>#</s>Sundance

Are More Michael Jackson Movies on the Way?

Are you ready for more Michael Jackson movies? At the Jan. 24 premiere of the Showtime documentary Michael Jackson&#8217;s Journey From Motown to Off the Wall at the Sundance Film Festival -- attended by director Spike Lee, Questlove and Glassnotes Records founder Daniel Glass -- producer John Branca hinted that more could be on the way.

&#8220;I&#8217;d like to see a movie about the History album and tour,&#8221; Branca, who&#8217;s also co-executor of the Michael Jackson estate, told Billboard. &#8220;It was his last tour, and his most underappreciated album. Michael was out of favor in the U.S. at the time. But if you listen to it start to finish, it&#8217;s one of the greatest albums of all time.&#8221;

But what about Jackson&#8217;s biggest blockbuster, Thriller -- which Lee, who also directed the Bad 25 documentary, has said he&#8217;d love to give the doc treatment? &#8220;That&#8217;s definitely a candidate,&#8221; said Branca, who added that there will Halloween-themed events around the album next year, its 35th anniversary.

But for now, it&#8217;s all about Michael Jackson&#8217;s Journey, which hits Showtime on Feb. 5. &#8220;It&#8217;s a part of Michael&#8217;s career and life that few people know about,&#8221; Branca says. &#8220;Everyone knows about the meteoric rise of Jackson 5 and Michael having his first No. 1 single at the age of 10. But they don&#8217;t know what came after. The Jacksons had to split away from Motown, and many people thought their career was absolutely over, that they were yesterday&#8217;s news, that they were a boy band whose time had come and gone. This shows the story of Michael resurrecting the Jacksons and making his first solo album -- and we all know what happened after that.&#8221;

The film consists of present-day interviews mixed with some pretty incredible vintage footage. Branca&#8217;s favorite old clip? &#8220;There was this tap-dance team called the Nicholas Brothers -- the greatest tap dancers of all time. And there&#8217;s footage of Michael going toe to toe and step to step with them. Who knew Michael could tap-dance?&#8221;

Before the premiere, Lee also spoke about his call to boycott the Academy Awards after all 20 acting nominations went to white stars. It&#8217;s bigger than the Oscars, he explained; it&#8217;s an industrywide issue. &#8220;You have to get diversity among the people who have green-light votes. We&#8217;re gonna keep having this problem at the Oscars because they can only vote on the films that were made. So we gotta go up, [to] the people in the room who decide what we&#8217;re making and what we&#8217;re not making. There are no people of color in those rooms."

http://www.billboard.com/articles/e...hael-jackson-more-movies-showtime-documentary

No.
Only those options on Feb 5th.

Just sign up for a free trial for Showtime Anytime and cancel before the trial is up and you don't get charged.

Doubt Showtime is available to those in NZ :p Not going to bother with a VPN to get access either, it's likely going to be on a bunch of streaming websites within the day after it's airing on TV so I'll probably just watch it on one of them :)

Bubs;4130763 said:
“I’d like to see a movie about the History album and tour,” Branca, who’s also co-executor of the Michael Jackson estate, told Billboard. “It was his last tour, and his most underappreciated album. Michael was out of favor in the U.S. at the time. But if you listen to it start to finish, it’s one of the greatest albums of all time.”
It sounds like the HIStory Tour 3D is still being planned. He said tour. I don't know what could be said about the tour in a documentary so he most likely means a concert release.

It sounds like the HIStory Tour 3D is still being planned. He said tour. I don't know what could be said about the tour in a documentary so he most likely means a concert release.

I think this should be discussed in the other planned documentaries thread, not to ruin this thread, which is about Off the Wall, with HIStory tour back and forths.

Bubs;4130763 said:
“I’d like to see a movie about the History album and tour,” Branca, who’s also co-executor of the Michael Jackson estate, told Billboard. “It was his last tour, and his most underappreciated album. Michael was out of favor in the U.S. at the time. But if you listen to it start to finish, it’s one of the greatest albums of all time.”

But what about Jackson’s biggest blockbuster, Thriller -- which Lee, who also directed the Bad 25 documentary, has said he’d love to give the doc treatment? “That’s definitely a candidate,” said Branca, who added that there will Halloween-themed events around the album next year, its 35th anniversary.

Bravo Branca! God bless you. Just as I've been saying for past few years now. The remaining 4 projects between Estate and Sony Music will be Off The Wall re-issue, HIStory Tour (and probably the doc to go with it, maybe an extra disc too), Thriller 3D (and the project around that)... and in my opinion brand new studio album of previously unreleased material, something like Xscape part II.

it's likely going to be on a bunch of streaming websites within the day after it's airing on TV so I'll probably just watch it on one of them :)

I hope for that too. I pre-ordered my blu-ray yesterday but estimated time delivery is Wednesday, March 2 - Monday, March 7. I don't want to wait that much. I hope someone here from US can record the show and post download links (or youtube links) in 2000 Watts.

Another thing these tours will show is how vital the brothers to the entire energy MJ brought on stage, propelling him to what he would begin to achieve as a solo artist. Jackie was the brother who made sure everyone stayed in tip top shape

Last edited:
Paris78;4130855 said:
@SpikeLee on what he's learned from Michael Jackson http://vntyfr.com/eoDL75a #Sundance

This part confused me a bit.

When asked his thoughts about Michael Jackson&#8217;s private struggles, Spike Lee answers diplomatically, &#8220;It&#8217;s not something I would say publicly.&#8221;

What did he mean by that? Was that positive or negative? It's obvious (sadly again) that the reporter is another classic tabloid junkie who just can't focus on the positive. She just had to put some yellow journalism in her interview. But did anyone thought that Spike's reaction wasn't positive? Or did that just come out wrong? But anyway if he can't or won't comment on that subject publicly, then I don't see him doing the HIStory documentary.

[h=2]New Spike Lee film on Michael Jackson is all about the music[/h]

Michael Jackson&#8217;s life was colored by talent, toil and tragedy.
Spike Lee&#8217;s new documentary about the late singer doesn&#8217;t deal with the tragic and troubling aspects of his life, including allegations of child molestation and drug abuse, but instead focuses on his transition from a member of the Jackson Five to his solo career -- and the work Jackson put in to make it happen.

The film, &#8220;Michael Jackson&#8217;s Journey from Motown to Off the Wall,&#8221; reminds us that superstardom wasn&#8217;t a given. By 1975, when the Jackson Five&#8217;s Motown contract expired, many in the record business figured the brothers were done. They ended up signing a new contract with Epic/CBS Records as The Jacksons, a deal that also laid the foundation for Michael&#8217;s solo career.

The centerpiece of the documentary, which premiered at the Sundance Film Festival this week, is the story of Jackson&#8217;s 1979 breakout album &#8220;Off the Wall.&#8221;

The documentary features interviews with Quincy Jones, Mark Ronson, John Legend and others who break down the technical feats behind the album&#8217;s astonishing success -- including four top 10 singles and the No. 1 hit "Don&#8217;t Stop 'Til You Get Enough." Lee also interviews a few people outside the music business who speak to Jackson&#8217;s work ethic, including Kobe Bryant.

Lee contends that &#8220;Off the Wall&#8221; is more important than its more famous followup, &#8220;Thriller&#8221; (the best-selling album of all time), because it established Michael as a superstar in his own right.

The film, which debuts on Showtime on Feb. 5, drew an enthusiastic response from the crowd that packed the MARC Theatre at Sundance. The film also includes rarely seen clips from the Jacksons&#8217; four-night stand at the Forum in Inglewood as part of the group&#8217;s Triumph Tour, showcasing the raw electricity and polish of Michael Jackson as a performer.

&#8220;It&#8217;s the work he did,&#8221; Lee said in an interview with the Los Angeles Times when asked to explain the enduring legacy of Jackson&#8217;s music. &#8220;People are listening to his music, not because of the Grammys he won, it&#8217;s the work. The work. That&#8217;s what gonna last.&#8221;

At a panel discussion after the film, Questlove (Ahmir Khalib Thompson) of the Roots said the film is a means to bring Jackson&#8217;s music to younger listeners.

&#8220;People automatically think this stuff will translate to the next generation,&#8221; he said, adding that he teaches music classes at New York University and students are &#8220;really not familiar&#8221; with Jackson&#8217;s legacy.

&#8220;We now have the tools. We have Spotify,&#8221; Questlove said. &#8220;Make your kids a playlist. Just don&#8217;t assume that brilliant stuff on its own will automatically reveal itself to the next generation.&#8221;

Lee, who previously did a film called &#8220;Bad25,&#8221; which was tied to the 25th anniversary of Jackson&#8217;s &#8220;Bad&#8221; album, was asked if a deep look at &#8220;Thriller&#8221; is next.

&#8220;If that happens, I&#8217;m good,&#8221; he replied. &#8220;Trilogy.&#8221;

&#8212;John Corrigan

http://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...estival-2016-live-updates-htmlstory.html#1226

[h=2]Spike Lee's rock 'n' roll doc is friendly and inviting, but also inconsequential[/h] <section class="contributor-and-comments"> by Michael Roffman
on January 26, 2016, 9:00am

0 comments
</section>
michael-jackson-off-the-wall-documentary.jpg

&#8220;I&#8217;ll do the old stuff for you.&#8221; That&#8217;s Michael Jackson, young, uncanny, and ready to conquer the world at age 23. He&#8217;s surrounded by his brothers amidst their blockbuster Triumph Tour, sparkling in the eyes of thousands of diehard fans. Just before he jumps into their medley of Jackson 5 material &#8212; specifically, &#8220;I Want You Back&#8221; / &#8220;ABC&#8221; / &#8220;The Love You Save&#8221; &#8212; he mulls it over, expressing his own hesitations at returning to the past, even teasing his own brethren for being just as dusty. Odds are he did this funny spiel every night that year, but it&#8217;s not like his outright reticence didn&#8217;t come from an honest place. From the get-go, Jackson always looked forward, ready to reach the next rung on the ladder &#8212; even after he was crowned the King of Pop.

Filmmaker Spike Lee isn&#8217;t interested with his pop royalty, though. He told that story four years ago with Bad 25, his star-studded documentary that celebrated the 25th anniversary of the legendary Thriller followup. (And coincided with the release of that year&#8217;s re-issue, mind you.) This time around, he&#8217;s dialing back the years for Jackson&#8217;s origin story, specifically his Journey from Motown to Off the Wall. As expected, the film is a friendly, warm, and inviting documentary that dances and shouts without ever shaking its body down to the ground. There aren&#8217;t any revelations, there aren&#8217;t any demons, and there&#8217;s zero drama. It&#8217;s simply another rolodex of talking heads &#8212; including David Byrne, speak of the devil &#8212; that want to talk about Michael Jackson.

Who could blame them? For 93 minutes, a veritable collection of industry titans and legendary stars reflect on either being involved or finding influence in Jackson&#8217;s early years. A few of the big wigs, such as Motown legend Berry Gordy, former Epic Records head Ron Alexenburg, and Philly soul masterminds Gamble and Huff, share some intriguing behind-the-scenes trivia. His mother (Katherine), father (Joe), and brother (Marlon) offer a few sunny notes, predictably eschewing any of the darkness. While today&#8217;s talent, from Mark Ronson to Kobe Bryant (!) to Misty Copeland (!!), reflects and reflects. The true MVP is arguably Questlove, who could write the definitive book on Jackson&#8217;s music likely while filming Fallon. He&#8217;s a total joy.

Once again, Lee has every performance and interview at his disposal, and he&#8217;s relentless with his scrapbooking: Top of the Pops, American Bandstand, Soul Train, The Jackson 5 cartoons, personal interviews at his California home, public interviews at Studio 54, the music videos, the live performances, and the awards shows &#8230; it&#8217;s all there. Lee attempts to shake up the documentary by jumping between the &#8217;70s and early &#8217;80s with the treasure trove of footage, but the story itself stays fairly linear, going from point A to point B to even a track-by-track study. It&#8217;s rote filmmaking for the auteur, and if it weren&#8217;t for his short appearance, or minor interruptions, or the inclusion of his star pals like Rosie Perez or John Leguizamo, you would never know he was involved.

Still, there&#8217;s something about Michael Jackson that insists upon personal reflections. As Bryant explains to Lee, &#8220;He opened up my eyes to another world of inspiration.&#8221; Even long before his death, he was already an enigma, a luminary that urged everyone to have a &#8220;Where Were You When&#8230;&#8221; story. Lee capitalizes on those feelings, to the point that even he&#8217;s gushing onscreen, sharing a quick anecdote revolving around The Wiz and a would-be date. None of this is surprising; anybody expecting to find something on the level of 4 Little Girls or When the Levees Broke are kidding themselves. This film&#8217;s being issued by Jackson&#8217;s own Optimum Productions and will probably be bundled with whatever Off the Wall reissue comes down the pipeline.

Because of this, Michael Jackson&#8217;s Journey from Motown to Off the Wall is a whole lotta fluff, but tasty fluff. It&#8217;s an enjoyable watch that should satiate the fans and offer an alternative for those uninterested in poring through the Internet for clips and backstories. And at a time when we&#8217;re still mourning the loss of a similar icon &#8212; ahem, the Starman himself &#8212; there&#8217;s never been a better time to wax nostalgic and celebrate the loss of our idols. Having said that, there&#8217;s still room for a broader cultural thesis on Michael Jackson and his music, one that goes way beyond the surface-level study Lee presents in this documentary. Perhaps that&#8217;ll come with the Dangerous reissue? Or, if we&#8217;re lucky, Mooky will go rogue.
Wouldn&#8217;t that be off the wall? Ooh!

http://consequenceofsound.net/2016/01/sundance-film-review-from-motown-to-off-the-wall/

OnirMJ;4130866 said:
This part confused me a bit.

When asked his thoughts about Michael Jackson&#8217;s private struggles, Spike Lee answers diplomatically, &#8220;It&#8217;s not something I would say publicly.&#8221;

What did he mean by that? Was that positive or negative? It's obvious (sadly again) that the reporter is another classic tabloid junkie who just can't focus on the positive. She just had to put some yellow journalism in her interview. But did anyone thought that Spike's reaction wasn't positive? Or did that just come out wrong? But anyway if he can't or won't comment on that subject publicly, then I don't see him doing the HIStory documentary.

He probably didn't care for his personal life and choices he made, especially post 1990. He's not going to talk about it much because he's promoting a project associated with him.
You can be a huge fan of the work and not things he did off stage.

Spike lee’s second michael jackson film shows how pure talent broke through the glass ceiling

We take a first look at Michael Jackson’s Journey from Motown to Off the Wall, which premiered at Sundance this weekend.

Michael Jackson's mother said it was like he had lived a couple of lifetimes. His father said he was born dancing. But Spike Lee's new Michael Jackson documentary celebrates that innate talent while shining a light on the singer's sheer graft as well. Michael Jackson's Journey from Motown to Off the Wall, which premiered at Sundance this weekend, affectionately tells the story of the less highlighted early solo development of the artist as Michael evolves from child star to adult performer.

Spike Lee's film is a respectful retelling of the period prior to and recording of Michael Jackson's first solo record, Off the Wall in 1979. Record executives, producers and family members (except LaToya and Janet - though they were asked to participate) describe the 'purest talent' that Michael Jackson demonstrated from a young age. Berry Gordy, his former boss at Motown records recalls Michael bolting from a studio and into a corridor to dance for no reason. When asked why he ran out and started dancing Michael merely said that 'he just had to get it out'. Jackson 5 performances show just exactly how much in a class of his own he was, as dancer, entertainer and singer.

But the film also demonstrates the fierce drive Michael Jackson had to make the world appreciate that talent. In the documentary, cultural critic dream hampton warns against the way black artists are frequently attributed extraordinary natural abilities, while ignoring the hard work put in. Michael Jackson did put in the graft, studying the great Hollywood dancers from Gene Kelly and Sammy Davis Jr., watching every move of whoever he was in the studio with, whether it was Stevie Wonder or his long time producer Quincy Jones. When he won a Grammy for Don't Stop Til You Get Enough, the first single from Off the Wall, his acceptance was included in the pre television broadcast segment. He vowed that next time out, the Grammys would have no option but to put him in the show. He returned with Thriller, the biggest selling record of all time.

The documentary, Spike Lee's second homage to Michael Jackson after Bad 25, illustrates how Michael Jackson broke through a glass ceiling for black artists. His contemporary influence is repeatedly felt with commentary from the likes of Questlove, Rodney Jerkins and Empire creator Lee Daniels, who talk about the transformative effect of the artist on their lives. The Weeknd says that he found his falsetto from listening to him. Pharrell says that without Michael Jackson, he would not be making music. "He took black music to a place where it became human music," Pharrell says in the film. Sadly, there's no Mariah contribution, the high point of Bad 25.

But the strongest section of the film is a track-by-track breakdown of Off the Wall, an opportunity for MJ fans to indulge in live performances, demos and the power of a black patent shoe and glittery socks combo. We learn when and where he introduced the world to his iconic vocal hiccups and the origin of that equally legendary Don't Stop Til You Get Enough rhythm. They are moments in Michael Jackson's Journey from Motown to Off the Wall more powerful than any of the praise.

http://i-d.vice.com/en_gb/article/s...ocial&utm_source=Twitter#link_time=1453808668

The film, which debuts on Showtime on Feb. 5, drew an enthusiastic response from the crowd that packed the MARC Theatre at Sundance. The film also includes rarely seen clips from the Jacksons’ four-night stand at the Forum in Inglewood as part of the group’s Triumph Tour, showcasing the raw electricity and polish of Michael Jackson as a performer.
:woohoo:

"Record executives, producers and family members (except LaToya and Janet - though they were asked to participate)..."

What about Randy and Jermaine? Tito & Rebbie?

"Sadly, there's no Mariah contribution, the high point of Bad 25."

Hahaha.. He didn't even watch Bad 25, he just read the list of interviewees on wikipedia. Obviously. Or is he Mariah fan so it was irrelevant for him that she didn't have anything to say.

But anyway.. great, very positive review!

Vinnie Malhotra ?@vinniemalhotra
Spike Lee introducing his new film, Off the Wall. "Love for Michael Jackson" @sundancefest @Showtime

CZhAqeYWYAAAbqQ.jpg

Liz Hernandez ?@LizHernandez
Just had a chance to watch Spike Lee's Michael Jackson documentary... UNREAL!!! #OffTheWall #Sundance2016

Angela Watercutter ?@WaterSlicer
So far Spike Lee's Michael Jackson doc is the only time this weekend I've felt a whole theater tap its feet in unison.#Sundance2016

Jason Hirschhorn ?@JasonHirschhorn
Spike Lee's doc, Michael Jackson's Journey from Motown to Off the Wall, is phenomenal positive look. @sundancefest

Trajan King ?@trajanking
#Sundance @SpikeLee's new MJ movie is incredible

AnnetteAndersenCaton ?@AnnetteACaton Park City, UT
Q&A with Mr. Spike Lee. Mad respect. @SpikeLee #Sundance

Lisa Kennedy ?@bylisakennedy
First thing to do after this doc: play "Off the Wall." Here Spike, executor John Branca, @questlove #sundance

CZhhoo1VIAAS02z.jpg

Tiffany Vazquez ?@filmiliarface
#MJOTW2016: I honestly thought the whole theater was about to get up and dance. A celebration of one of the greatest albums ever. #Sundance

Lo Green ?@smoothlogreen
Park City, UT You know it's gonna be a good day when you walk into the theater and @questlove greets you. Excited for this film. @SpikeLee #Sundance2016

Back