stars of harry potter invited backstage for opening night

yea i do! lol and i like hp and don't give a rat's tail if mj did but he does but it doesn' tmake me enjoy it any more than before. it's just something we like just like millions out there.

the article is bs it seems but it' snot a big deal. they're all of age

remember what chris colombus said when the first hp came out ? he told mj to stay away from dan radcliffe cuz chris was the director of home alone and obviously mj and mac became great buds but it started then.

so he made some stupid comment saying he hopes dan rad stays away from mj and doesn't get sucked in like mac did. grrrrrrrrrr

wow stories like these make Michael sound like a scary person.. Makes me so sad that some people believe that this is how he is.. And I say - poor mac that he have to suffer too just because he had an adult friend in Michael.. It's really sad..

We have organizations here in Denmark that suplies a contact between kids that need an adult friend (like Michael was to Mac) and adults who have the time and money to spend with such a kid. For many kids - having and adult friend is a very good thing. Makes them feel special and wanted, and ind Mac's case - he also had an adult person that understood what he was going through being a child-star and all..

But ofc the media chooses to believe in the ugly monster beneath the bed! *thumbs up tabloid f--kers!!!*

well cuz mac became mj's friend and went everywhere w/ him and then became a part of the 93 bullshit, colombus didn't want radcliffe 'tainted' cuz he was to be used for the franchise

Back