'stay" the great debate (entire song)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Best of Joy was recorded in 2009 .. so his tone changed into something sounding like Jason Malachis for the year 2007 then miraculously changed back to Michael Jackson in 2009 ? ... unbelievable.

even if i think that malachi is probably filling the blanks in some cascio demos

i have to remind you that :

MJ DID NOT SING ONE SONG from 2001 to 2007 !

6 years without singing in a Studio

It IS Something !

add the trial who almost destroyed him...

he went back in a studio with these Cascio sessions...

I think he recorded Hold My Hand before the songs in question. He also was recorded with will.i.am in 2006 and 2007. They completed or have near-complete demos of at least a couple of songs.

He also recorded a charity song in 2005 that is unreleased (an all-star song similar to We Are The World or What More Can I Give). He absolutely did record music between 2001 and 2007.

even if i think that malachi is probably filling the blanks in some cascio demos

i have to remind you that :

MJ DID NOT SING ONE SONG from 2001 to 2007 !

Um...We've had enough, Beautiful girl, The way you love me?
Well, I am sure at least Beautiful girl was recorded post 2001...it could have been written/recorded before, but the version we hear on TUC must be from somewhere between 2001 & 2004.
The same goes for the other two songs...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5b0m-ZlWs8

I think he recorded Hold My Hand before the songs in question. He also was recorded with will.i.am in 2006 and 2007. They completed or have near-complete demos of at least a couple of songs.

He also recorded a charity song in 2005 that is unreleased (an all-star song similar to We Are The World or What More Can I Give). He absolutely did record music between 2001 and 2007.

I thought HMH and Will I Am sessions were done in 2008...

isn't it ?

Sorry if I made a mistake.

I ain't gonna go into any discussion with people....but this is Michael Jackson on the vocals? Then i can say only one thing........WHO have i been listening to ever since i was five years old? Damn....so who made gems like Smooth Criminal and Billie Jean then?

LMFAO!!!!!

I for myself am convinced who this is, and this dude seriously needs to get the **** away, let this horrible sheep simply GO AWAY! No don't Stay...GO!

this is the same voice as on the Casio tracks.. Michael or not, it's the same voice!

Exactly, the same sheep that was on the Cascio tracks. If people wanna believe it's Mike, it's fine with me, but i'll never understand that.

I thought HMH and Will I Am sessions were done in 2008...

isn't it ?

Sorry if I made a mistake.

You're partially correct, it looks like Hold My Hand was from 2008, but I believe MJ started working with will in 2006 and surely they did stuff prior to 2008. The charity single I mentioned, From The Bottom Of My Heart, was from 2005. Certainly the sessions that the questionable tracks come from were not his first moments back in a studio. The Access Hollywood interview from 2006 was conducted in a studio with will.i.am. He was also in a studio with his brother Randy during a part of the Geraldo interview in 2005.

The Access Hollywood interview from 2006 was conducted in a studio with will.i.am.

yes but nobody knows if they recorded in 2006 even if they met together in Irland this year....I thought it was in 2008 that they recorded new material.

If this shit was put on youtube first and as 'artist' creditted Jason Malachi, everybody would have believed it. So clearly not Michael, this is such a damn shame..the whole Cascio fiaco, i have no words for it. I also have little faith in any future albums..very sadly.

Arent you all bored of this crap by now? Seriously, i've been one of the main culprits for arguing over the past 2 months and I have gotten so bored of seeing the same old things being said over and over and over again, its getting us nowhere. Come on guys, I thought we would be able to avoid this kind of thing again.

We have to stop repeating ourselves.

One side believes it sounds like MJ, the other doesnt. Its allways going to be like that until either side is proven wrong. You should be used to it by now.

We ESPECIALLY need to stop stating our opinions as fact.

Both sides, PLEASE. Stop putting each other down for their beliefs, stop stating your opinion as fact, stop repeating yourselves all together. I'm not a mod. But it became stale a long long time ago and has never been too nice to begin with.

Control yourselves, for the love of god. Control yourselves. haha

If you see someone saying something you dont agree with, at least just disagree with them respectfully and state your opinion. If it annoys you, take a step back and realise that anything you say to this person isnt going to change anything, that person wont change their mind and it isnt going to magically reveal the truth behind these tracks just because you have put someone down for their opinion.

If you see something you dont like, just think....no, what I am about to say is boring.

good.....GOD.

omg... THANKYOU!

the voice on "stay" is not far from the voice on "don't walk away" imo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdsb6zByWfY
I think Jason's song "How I Do" is one of his songs that sounds closest to "Stay", it has this same weird effect over his voice. If you pitch up "How I Do", you'll even get closer (Stay is def. pitched or sped up a bit).

Listen to the whole song, then play Stay.
[youtube]_a4_9RqdmY4[/youtube]

In my opinion, the vocalist doesn't even resemble the voice of Michael Jackson. Just another bad impersonator.

if i see one more comparison with jason, i will leave this forum for a long long time. How can you believe in that stuff. This is really getting on my nerves!

You can think that james porto sings a lot on these songs, .. that i can understand! But thinking this is jason is just an obsession with that guy.

if i see one more comparison with jason, i will leave this forum for a long long time. How can you believe in that stuff. This is really getting on my nerves!
[youtube]mNZZOkelZXE[/youtube]

Pffff! Of course this is Michael. R&B Michael, a but boring in this case if you ask me. I think the doubters are discrediting their argument by believing this is
Jason Malachi. This nobody gets too much attention on here. Half of the Michael experience seems to revolve around this mysterious creature that never was a convincing sound-alike in the first place. With Monster and Breaking News I can understand your point somewhat if I try my best, but KYHU and this new leak are Michael clear as day. About theBN and Monster, the songs are both about the distortion of Michael by this media persona he has become. This is the point of the songs, so a distorted voice fits this message perfectly. I think it's a shame MJ fans can't handle it when Michael tries something new with his voice, while he was all about trying new things and pushing his vocal range. Especially with demos. Oh well, this discussion is hopeless until there will be some solid proof.

You can think that james porto sings a lot on these songs, .. that i can understand! But thinking this is jason is just an obsession with that guy.

People are allowed to think whatever they want, just as you are. And I've seen some pretty convincing comparisons to his songs lately. Since no one (Sony, Eddie Cascio) is giving us any proof one way or another, we have no choice but to try to figure things out ourselves.

Well Vlens, it's also exactly the opossite all the same. It's getting on my nerves how many people are falling for it, i don't understand how they cant hear the CRYSTAL CLEAR difference between the vocals of a real singer, a real pro and a freaking wannabe.

The comparisons these last months haven't been close or very alike..nope, that's not the right word. They have been striking, incredibly convincing and well for me...simply proof. For me, i am not talking for other people, but for me it's 100% proof that it's this wannabe idiot singing the songs.

The comparisons these last months haven't been close or very alike..nope, that's not the right word. They have been striking, incredibly convincing and well for me...simply proof. For me, i am not talking for other people, but for me it's 100% proof that it's this wannabe idiot singing the songs.

Agreed. To me they are completely identical.

Pffff! Of course this is Michael. R&B Michael, a but boring in this case if you ask me. I think the doubters are discrediting their argument by believing this is
Jason Malachi. This nobody gets too much attention on here. Half of the Michael experience seems to revolve around this mysterious creature that never was a convincing sound-alike in the first place. With Monster and Breaking News I can understand your point somewhat if I try my best, but KYHU and this new leak are Michael clear as day. About theBN and Monster, the songs are both about the distortion of Michael by this media persona he has become. This is the point of the songs, so a distorted voice fits this message perfectly. I think it's a shame MJ fans can't handle it when Michael tries something new with his voice, while he was all about trying new things and pushing his vocal range. Especially with demos. Oh w

ell, this discussion is hopeless until there will be some solid proof.

I Wish I could hear this magical voice people are hearing. This amazing new voice MJ created after 50 years of singing. This new voice that doesn't have the vocal range of mj's former talent. This magical voice that sounds like he needs quite a few mre vocal lessons.

I mean really.....I wish I could get it! I've been listening too long and too closely to be fooled so easily. I've tried very hard to awe the other side of it, studio engineering, new style.....none of it can change the voice I'm hearing into michaels.

I feel like there would be a true awakening for the believing fans if the real Mj re-sung these songs.....then you'd see the difference between what's real....and what's Pretend

People are allowed to think whatever they want, just as you are. And I've seen some pretty convincing comparisons to his songs lately. Since no one (Sony, Eddie Cascio) is giving us any proof one way or another, we have no choice but to try to figure things out ourselves.

^ This

Well if you're Offended by the JM comparisons....how do you think the people that feel it's def not mj feel when other fans would say tw voice on those songs sound more like MJ than Jason Malachi? To me, THAT'S ofrensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back