[Suggestion] Avatars, But Different Ones?

Maxym

Proud Member
Some suggestions:
- I was thinking that it would be nice to have avatars that wouldn't be MJ's head. I personally don't want to use MJ's head as an avatar and I find it weird that so many posters have the same head...

They could of course be MJ related, I was thinking of things like ... The robot from Moonwalker, the rabbit, Hooter, the bad queen in Captain EO, Bubble, the panther from Black or White, any of the clowns in say say say, Chris Tucker trying to eat noodles, Thriller album's tiger, the thriller monster ... that kind of things, I guess you got me.

- In MJ head avatar: it would be nice to have some the J5 and Jacksons era.

- Presentation: Also they could be a little larger? Maybe centered? Maybe on top of the "group badges" ? I find the badges are ok but they take a lot of space and they make everyone look a bit the same... (I know, I read the real custom avatars aren't possible, I guess multiple possible reasons.)

NatureCriminal7896

Proud Member
you have to ask the mods. as of right now we can't make or upload avatars. maybe mods can. i like your ideas but it's up to the mods. especially since this site runs on money and kind of outdated.

Maxym

Proud Member
you have to ask the mods. as of right now we can't make or upload avatars. maybe mods can. i like your ideas but it's up to the mods. especially since this site runs on money and kind of outdated.

Indeed, it's up to the mods and owner. And yeah, I would understand if they told me they lack some time or resources. That's why I called it "Suggestion".

Anna

Free As A Bird
Indeed, it's up to the mods and owner. And yeah, I would understand if they told me they lack some time or resources. That's why I called it "Suggestion".

There was a staff discussion regarding avatars in October. More avatars might be added sometime, though it's not a high priority issue at the moment.

Maxym

Proud Member
There was a staff discussion regarding avatars in October. More avatars might be added sometime, though it's not a high priority issue at the moment.

Sorry, didn't know. And agreed, it's something of very low priority.

Anna

Free As A Bird
Sorry, didn't know. And agreed, it's something of very low priority.

Well you couldn't have known because it wasn't public. ;-)
Anyway, I'll let Gaz know there's more interest for the avatars.

Anna

Free As A Bird
Gaz said he will look into another revamp and more avatars to choose from, including personal ones, if more people donate. Keeping the site funded is crucial. Everything else relies on that.

Gaz

Owner And Founder
Some suggestions:
- I was thinking that it would be nice to have avatars that wouldn't be MJ's head. I personally don't want to use MJ's head as an avatar and I find it weird that so many posters have the same head...

They could of course be MJ related, I was thinking of things like ... The robot from Moonwalker, the rabbit, Hooter, the bad queen in Captain EO, Bubble, the panther from Black or White, any of the clowns in say say say, Chris Tucker trying to eat noodles, Thriller album's tiger, the thriller monster ... that kind of things, I guess you got me.

- In MJ head avatar: it would be nice to have some the J5 and Jacksons era.

- Presentation: Also they could be a little larger? Maybe centered? Maybe on top of the "group badges" ? I find the badges are ok but they take a lot of space and they make everyone look a bit the same... (I know, I read the real custom avatars aren't possible, I guess multiple possible reasons.)

This ok mate - https://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/profile.php?do=editavatar ?

NatureCriminal7896

Proud Member
I knew something was awkward on the side of my where my points are. how cool. now we have new icon choices and we can upload our own. thank you very much for the new update.

Antwort

Proud Member

Mikky Dee

Sunset Driver, Midnight Rider

Mikky Dee

Sunset Driver, Midnight Rider
We hope everyone is enjoying the ability to have your own Custom Avatars on the bright, shiny new forum! ;) :cool::p