Suicide Squad (2016)

Do you think there will be another Fantastic 4 film?....I hope not.

I'd happily welcome a good Fantastic Four film. I wish the rights would have gone back to Marvel, but now their universe is already crowded enough as it is.

Speaking of The Joker, I always found Jack Nicholsons version to be the creepiest.

I think the best movie Joker is Heath Ledger. The interrogation scene in The Dark Knight is one of my favorite movie scenes ever.

Agreed x-men is underrated. Like B vs S, this crap dropped big (67%) when word got out on the suckage.:rofl: its so bad fans are SUING warner:rofl: they already axed charles roven, who'll be the scapegoat this time:rofl:

Do you think there will be another Fantastic 4 film?....I hope not.
I don't know what's gonna happen with it. Michael B. Jordan is now in the MCU as part of the BLACK PANTHER film. Kate Mara is in MORGAN (which comes out next friday) & Miles Teller was recently in WAR DOGS.

Been confirmed that Gavin O'Connor (Director of the Oscar Nominated WARRIOR film and last year's underappreciated THE ACCOUNTANT) will be writing and directing SUICIDE SQUAD 2. Production is set to begin in Mid 2018.

I'd happily welcome a good Fantastic Four film. I wish the rights would have gone back to Marvel, but now their universe is already crowded enough as it is.

What am I talking about? We've already had a good Fantastic Four film. It was called The Incredibles

Back