[SUN Tabloid] Lady Gaga battling Michael Jackson’s estate to buy medical records

Jackson Rules

Proud Member
Lady Gaga allegedly “battling Michael Jackson’s estate” to buy medical records detailing his fire injuries!

Fans of the late Michael Jackson will no doubt remember the horrific incident that took place as he was filming an ad for Pepsi back in 1984…

But in case you aren’t aware of what happened, in a nutshell, a firework exploded at the wrong time and set Michael’s hair on fire. The tragic singer later claimed that his problems with drug addiction were prompted by the frightening and painful accident.

However, bizarrely, in fact, downright gruesomely weird if you ask me, it’s been claimed today that eccentric US singer Lady Gaga – who’s been lined up to sing live on X Factor again this year – wants the images that pertain to Michael’s injuries, and the photographs taken during the surgeries he underwent to repair the burns.

And according to The Sun, she’s “battling Michael Jackson’s estate to buy the medical records documenting his Pepsi ad hair-fire injuries.”

The paper adds, “The shocking file shows horrific images of surgeons opening his scalp after the accident in January 1984.”

The file is apparently being sold by an auction house in Nashville on behalf of an ambulance driver named Brian McDaniel. He claims that he found the records – which are expected to sell for around £1.25million – and photographs in a bin, and subsequently he passed them to auction firm Flatsigned to sell.

Flatsigned boss Tim Miller told The Sun, “Lady Gaga’s attorney and ours have been dealing with each other and she’s very much in the frame.”

Apparently the Sultan of Brunei also wants the file, but as Michael Jackson’s family and his executors want the gruesome records to be kept private, they’re bidding for them too.

Source: Unrealitytv.co.uk

Now, I hate Lady Gaga. You can argue with me over EVERY aspect of her career, but I cannot stand her. And assuming this is true, this is just another reason not to like her. There is absolutely no excuse for this one -- this is just WEIRD.

SHE CAN FUK(CK) OFF FOREVER. :mat: :banghead HOPE THE ESTATE GETS THEM, THEY SHOULD STAY PRIVATE. URGHH. THIS IS SO VILE, I CAN'T EVEN EXPLAIN HOW SICK IT MAKES ME, IF THIS IS TRUE THEN SHE'S MESSED UP IN THE HEAD...

Last edited:
If this is true, then she is a disgusting pathetic human being.

LMFAO This is complete b.s.
Never heard this story whatsoever anywhere,including GagaDaily(one of the most reliable Gaga sources)
P.S. The source of the story is "The Sun".

Also,take into consideration: So it's okay to defend Michael when tabloid stories come out,but when other celebrities come about,you're allowed to crucify them and not even see these stories are lies? Michael said it best about the tabloids,"You will do anything for money."

What? That sounds very strange and kinda disturbing. Why on earth would Gaga, of all people, want these pictures?

I don’t know if there’s any truth to this article, but if it’s true that these pics are for sale, I really hope the Estate gets them. The pics should be kept private. I don’t want some random popstar to buy them, and I definitely don’t want his family to have them. We’ve already seen how much they value Michael’s privacy - they’d sell the pics to some horrible tabloid for a few quick bucks in an instant.

neverland-ranchdressing;3918032 said:
LMFAO This is complete b.s.
Never heard this story whatsoever anywhere,including GagaDaily(one of the most reliable Gaga sources)
P.S. The source of the story is "The Sun".
I checked the GagaDaily site you mentioned, and saw this story posted in the news section. But it doesn’t really matter, because if the source for this story is the Sun then we can be pretty much sure that it’s pure bs.

Sunwalker7;3918035 said:
I checked the GagaDaily site you mentioned, and saw this story posted in the news section. But it doesn’t really matter, because if the source for this story is the Sun then we can be pretty much sure that it’s pure bs.
It IS b.s.
There's no truth to it,because The Sun is notorious for reporting whatever they damn well please.

Okay. Since the article says "according to The Sun" I'm going to assume it's just another ridiculous tabloid story that's been made up.

Because I can NOT imagine anyone, not even Gaga, wanting to violate another person's privacy in such a rude, bizarre way. Leave Michael alone, it's not your business.

Last edited:
"And according to The Sun..."

That's all that needs to be said about the "credibility" of this story.

respect77;3918046 said:
"And according to The Sun..."

That's all that needs to be said about the "credibility" of this story.

Why even post this crap. Some of the thing that get posted here I can't believe people waste there time on. Darby crap is another.

Considering it's source, I would seriously question that. Did the Estate never get those records back though? If they are up for auction, then it needs to be stopped.

Sorry for posting it, but it still a news even if it's BS... sorry if i want to inform you when people say BS on MJ so we can try to stop it in some way and make him justice... ;)

Tabloid Junk. Don't attack Gaga without any proof. Remember this is Sun reporting!

Well we know the file exists. We've seen it! It was posted here when it originally went up for auction. Fans contacted the Estate and the auction was subsequently cancelled.

Something in this story feels true to me. Not saying 100% but...

This is utter nonsense from the SUN Tabloid. First of all you can't battle the Estate for Michael's private medical records. Even the court has to have a legal reason to petition them.

Moved to controversy. Please don't post Tabloid in our news section. Especially from the SUN, Mirror etc.
We don't appreciate the flak we receive when it auto posts on our twitter. Be more mindful what you post in news please. The controversy forum is the place to post these articles in.

Gaga is a strange woman, but it's hard to believe she would try to buy MJ medical records. I know this is something that can worth millions, much like Marilyn Monroe's X rays. It's all business. Still, I don't think Gaga would be interested in buying them.

Gaga is a strange woman

Have you met her personally? We all hate it when people call MJ strange without really knowing him so we shouldn't be calling other celebrities strange without really knowing them either.

Some MJ fans can be real hypocrites sometimes

It's a totally different situation. The tabloids used to say MJ was strange in a pejorative sense, suggesting he was addicted to drugs, he was a paedo, bleached his skin to deny his race, etc. Not that I ever paid attention to the tabloids. I rarely read the articles about MJ either written in the tabloid or serious media. Just listen to his music.

With Gaga, it's more the way she shows herself to the world. Like, for example the way she dress up, even when not on stage. Some things she does in public, like going out wearing just a bra and undies in chilling temperatures; wearing fur coats during the Summer; wearing a meat dress. It's not only me and maybe it's the image she wants to convey to the public. Who cares, I certainly don't.

It's a totally different situation. The tabloids used to say MJ was strange in a pejorative sense, suggesting he was addicted to drugs, he was a paedo, bleached his skin to deny his race, etc. Not that I ever paid attention to the tabloids. I rarely read the articles about MJ either written in the tabloid or serious media. Just listen to his music.

With Gaga, it's more the way she shows herself to the world. Like, for example the way she dress up, even when not on stage. Some things she does in public, like going out wearing just a bra and undies in chilling temperatures; wearing fur coats during the Summer; wearing a meat dress. It's not only me and maybe it's the image she wants to convey to the public. Who cares, I certainly don't.
Directly quoting Lady Gaga on the meat dress:
"I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for the meat dress for two reasons.One- I never thought I would say the phrase,"Cher,will you please hold my meat purse?" And also because it represented something special to me,which was at the time,Don't Ask,Don't Tell wasn't repealed and gays weren't allowed to openly serve in the military.I wore the meat that night as a statement about equality.That we're all equal because we're all flesh.When we're dead,it doesn't matter what our sexuality is."

analogue;3918886 said:
Have you met her personally? We all hate it when people call MJ strange without really knowing him so we shouldn't be calling other celebrities strange without really knowing them either.

Some MJ fans can be real hypocrites sometimes
When people called Michael a weirdo/freak etc, they were insulting and belittling him. They were making fun of his choices in his personal life, or attacking him because they believe all kinds of horrible lies about him. Sometimes people might call Michael strange and mean it in a good way, more in the sense of him being different, and an extraordinary artist and person. The vast majority of time though people were insulting and making fun of him.

With Gaga it’s different. There’s no reason to think that Stefani Germanotta is strange as a person, but she is obviously trying to appear weird when she’s playing this Lady Gaga character. The dramatic performances and costumes are part of her character. Her music might not be all that different from other mainstream pop artists’, but she’s clearly trying to create a weird image on purpose. And it was a very smart tactic, because ordinary-looking Stefani playing piano ballads didn’t find much success, but Lady Gaga became one of the biggest popstars of this decade. I just feel it’s pretty unnecessary to be offended if someone calls Lady Gaga strange, when that’s the image she wants to have imo.

I do think you’re absolutely right about not treating other celebrities the same way as Michael was treated. It’s just that I’ve recently come across several posts where even the mildest criticism of a celebrity is met with some kind of “MJ fans are such hypocrites” comment, and it honestly baffles me. I don’t think most MJ fans are offended if somebody says something critical or even negative about him, what fans hate is people spreading horrible, malicious lies about him. I don’t think we should confuse expressing a critical or a negative opinion about a celebrity with the kind of outright hatred and vitriol that was heaped on Michael.

40.jpg

lol @ all the hateful comments here over a b.s. story.

You all take these tabloid stories for truth for another artist, but not with MJ? Ok.

Zakk;3918024 said:
SHE CAN FUK(CK) OFF FOREVER. :mat: :banghead HOPE THE ESTATE GETS THEM, THEY SHOULD STAY PRIVATE. URGHH. THIS IS SO VILE, I CAN'T EVEN EXPLAIN HOW SICK IT MAKES ME, IF THIS IS TRUE THEN SHE'S MESSED UP IN THE HEAD...

oh zakk...
Your anger is misplaced and off-putting.

Last edited:
Back