Sweat Thread

"mmm keep going yes" ..is what he´s saying

:dropdead: :dropdead: :dropdead:

HMMM IF I COULD TURN BACK TIME .. I WISH I WAS OLD ENOUGH TO SEE THE BAD TOUR DURING THOSE TIMES .. .. i was only 2 then .,. haha shiet

me 2, no i was older..i was 3 :p My biggest dream to see him on BAD tour...:cry:

uhmm.. I wouldnt say that seeing the bad tour is my biggest dream though :fear: ..its one of my dreams.. but you know, since we´re talking about dreams, its ok for it to be somewhat unrealistic lol.. Its very real in my head though :naughty:

uhmm.. I wouldnt say that seeing the bad tour is my biggest dream though :fear: ..its one of my dreams.. but you know, since we´re talking about dreams, its ok for it to be somewhat unrealistic lol.. Its very real in my head though :naughty:

lol ur hilarious hhehe :wub:

lol you re right!!! :D

:naughty: :naughty:

168yj3a.jpg

:woohoo: lick :fear:

PS: Your siggy :dribble:

lol thanks.. i was watching the bad tour again.. i saw this part and im like dayum, hes fineeeee as hell lol :D plus i got sick of my bubbles siggy lol

lol thanks.. i was watching the bad tour again.. i saw this part and im like dayum, hes fineeeee as hell lol :D plus i got sick of my bubbles siggy lol

lol yes BAD tour mmm:dribble: i remember the other sweat gif you had posted from Bad tour, it was sooooooo HOTTTT :heat:

lol yes BAD tour mmm:dribble: i remember the other sweat gif you had posted from Bad tour, it was sooooooo HOTTTT :heat:

like i said u cant go wrong with the bad tour!! :wub::wub::wub::wub: lol
im gonna make my bf wear the outfit again :yes:

Back