Sweat Thread

dey2s7.jpg

:woohoo:

:woohoo:Oh Michael you re so sweated here!! :heat: Wait, I m taking my blouse off to remove all the sweat from your gorgeous face!!

:woohoo:Oh Michael you re so sweated here!! :heat: Wait, I m taking my blouse off to remove all the sweat from your gorgeous face!!

ohh that gif is so BAAAD (but ohh sooo goood)

He is really giving it his all there :naughty:

I dont want to say more cuz maybe they close this thread too :censored:

:heat: Shit!! I m not gonna sleep tonight - I mean today!!!! :doh:

:dribble: :dribble: So hot!!
Why isn't gifsoup working?! I want to make a hot ass gif!!

oh, I thought it was only me...! I watch YT vids and find something sexy to gif, but it never works anymore! So then I just end up posting the video...:lol:

oooh....the look on this face...and of course, the moves he's doing with his head when I see this video...:dropdead:

OMG :tongue_roll:

Yeah I created an account a while ago..but it doesn't work even with that stupid account :throwingstones

I use Alyssa's account, cuz it wouldn't work when I tried to start my own account....and lately it hasn't been working for me....

And Alyssa's account is working? That's strange!

Well I decided to just printscreen it ROFL

jt76tx.jpg

2q1sbgi.jpg

160pyjl.jpg

Well, the account works...i type in her username, password, blah blah blah...and then when i choose the type of video and then name it, it just goes back to the main screen and nothing else....

and those pics....:dropdead: i love it when he's DRENCHED!

Well, the account works...i type in her username, password, blah blah blah...and then when i choose the type of video and then name it, it just goes back to the main screen and nothing else....
Yeah..That's what happens with mine too..
wtf! !@@#$%^$@!#$^&*
I wanted to make that hot sweaty gif! :dropdead:

and those pics....:dropdead: i love it when he's DRENCHED!
I knoooow!
So hot omg! :dropdead:

:woohoo: Sils I wish you could make these pics a gif! People I cant breath!!!! :dropdead: *dead*

SEXY.jpg

He´s not sweating that much here.. I on the other hand am!

:woohoo: Sils I wish you could make these pics a gif! People I cant breath!!!! :dropdead: *dead*
I wish I could too..
I guess I have to download CS3 or something..I guess that's what Natalia uses..

Gonna try and download it right now and hope I can make gifs very soon! :woohoo:

I wish I could too..
I guess I have to download CS3 or something..I guess that's what Natalia uses..

Gonna try and download it right now and hope I can make gifs very soon! :woohoo:

I tried to download Photoshop 7 but failed! I ll try this version too!! Thanks! :hug:

Back