Sweat Thread

haha TRUST ME! IT WILL ROCK YOUR WORLD! TRY IT!!!!
just please don't say michael's name out loud like i did hahha it ruins the fun :D

I might just.. MJ has sometimes popped in my mind during...umm..fun times with my bf :ninja: (cant believe I just wrote that :lol: )
And yea I can so imagine it would be sooo hot with him in those outfits...

haha thanks for the tip! ;)

Sorry my lovely crazy friends, but some of us here dont have a bf this time period!!!! PLEEAASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heat:

I might just.. MJ has sometimes popped in my mind during...umm..fun times with my bf :ninja: (cant believe I just wrote that :lol: )
And yea I can so imagine it would be sooo hot with him in those outfits...

haha thanks for the tip! ;)

no problem ;) oh and maybe u can do a lil pole dancing? .. like to dirty diana? :yes: hahah .. i bet ur bf will like that ... cuz thats what i did last nite lmao and he loved it he said its worth putting on the bad outfit heheh :tease:

Sorry my lovely crazy friends, but some of us here dont have a bf this time period!!!! PLEEAASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heat:

lol sorry k ill post another hot sweaty mike gif .. ;)

no problem ;) oh and maybe u can do a lil pole dancing? .. like to dirty diana? :yes: hahah .. i bet ur bf will like that ... cuz thats what i did last nite lmao and he loved it he said its worth putting on the bad outfit heheh :tease:

omg sounds like u had some wild times last night :naughty:

If I talk him into wearing a mj outfit for me, I would definitely do something for him instead! ..I know my man would enjoy pole dancing!! I might try that!

Last edited:
o07247.jpg

:dropdead:

just even the mention of Dirty Diana...does some crazy azz shit to me...:stars: :stars:

Sweaty curly hair stuck on his forehead really H.O.T :heat:

Sweaty curly hair stuck on his forehead really H.O.T :heat:

*picks up my pocket rocket* lmao

just even the mention of Dirty Diana...does some crazy azz shit to me...:stars: :stars:

oh i know!!!

omg sounds like u had some wild times last night :naughty:

If I talk him into wearing a mj outfit for me, I would definitely do something for him instead! ..I know my man would enjoy pole dancing!! I might try that!

i did :naughty: ... yes try it lol!

:lol: ms. innocent all of a sudden? :angel:

1-1.jpg

383.jpg

mmmmmmm....his face in the first one!!! :stars: and, i'd love to slather him in honey and lick it ALL off....and I'd put more honey in some......other....places....:naughty:

:lol: ms. innocent all of a sudden? :angel:

Cmon!! Did you see my name? I m an angel!! :angel:

1-1.jpg

La la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la:crazy:

mmmmmmm....his face in the first one!!! :stars: and, i'd love to slather him in honey and lick it ALL off....and I'd put more honey in some......other....places....:naughty:

:lmao: I m going to pee ....... OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!! :toofunny:

hahaha omg u crazy :naughty:

We nice people.. :angel:dont make naughty thoughts!! just do naughty things!!! :naughty:

oooh...it's the doing, not the thinking....There'd be no thinking if I had Michael......:shifty:

Back