T.N.A. Is In The HOTSEAT!

ginvid

Proud Member
:hiya:

Apple juice or orange juice?
Are you a morning or night person?
Which do you prefer, sweet or salty foods?
Ninjas or pirates? Why?
If you could be any animal, what would you be?
If you could have any superpower, what would it be?

Please don't forget to visit your fellow members' HOTSeats so that you can get to know each other better! :D

Favorite band? (hehe :D)
Favorite MJ's song?
Favorite song of your favorite band?
Favorite MJ's tour?
Favorite tour of your favorite band?

Apple juice or orange juice?
Are you a morning or night person?
Which do you prefer, sweet or salty foods?
Ninjas or pirates? Why?
If you could be any animal, what would you be?
If you could have any superpower, what would it be?

1. Orange juice.

2. I'm more of a night person. I like to stay up late doing all kinds of stuff and I'm actually more productive at night. I hate waking up in the morning... :D

3. I have a bit of a sweet tooth so I'm more of a 'sweets' type of person.

4. Pirates. The accent and the beard, the clothes... badass!

5. Some sort of big bird, since I've always wanted to fly (duh, I'm pretty sure everybody had those kind of dreams about flying and such).

6. The power to read minds, obviously. :p The power of invisibility would also be pretty cool.

Favorite band? (hehe :D)
Favorite MJ's song?
Favorite song of your favorite band?
Favorite MJ's tour?
Favorite tour of your favorite band?

1. I like Queen and ACDC very much (among other bands as well, such as Aerosmith or Metallica) but my favorite band is without a doubt Queen.

2. It's a tie actually between Blood On The Dancefloor and Too Bad. :D

3. That's incredibly difficult especially since I listen to a lot of rock and it's really hard to pick a favorite song. Not to mention Queen has a pretty large catalogue filled with amazing songs to chose from. *takes a break to think about it* ... I'm down to two songs which I can't really chose from so I'll just name both of them.

First one is a fan favorite called Dragon Attack. It's in my opinion the perfect Queen track because it showcases all the individuals in the band. Brian May has an amazing solo in it, John Deacon has a sick bass solo, Roger Taylor has a cool drum solo too and of course Freddie with his amazing vocals... Not to mention it sounds incredibly BADASS live.

[youtube]R6U5KYGQVL8[/youtube]

And the second one would be (what I consider to be) Brian May's magnum opus... "Too Much Love Will Kill You". I love Brian's version of the song as it comes across way more genuine and all, especially since he really meant everything as he wrote the song during a very difficult time for him, a time when he even contemplated suicide. Freddie's version sounds great too and sounds more like a Queen song especially since the guys were also playing on it. Amazing vocals, amazing lyrics... what's not to like in this one...

[youtube]JwUR6c8lTE0[/youtube]

4. Fav MJ tour? Probably the BWT...

5. The Game tour and The Hot Space tour. They're pretty similar, The Hot Space tour has a few extra songs on the setlist which were from the album with the same name, Hot Space. Unfortunately, a couple of great tracks were left out during the Hot Space tour (some performed occasionally) but Freddie was great during these two years between '80 and '82 which is when the two tours happened. They also has some great tours during the mid/late 70s. The mid/late 80s weren't that great. The mid/late 70s to the early 80s were probably Queen's best in terms of live performances and tours. Their tours did indeed grow bigger after those years but they weren't as great as they used to be.

1. Which three things would you take to a lonely island?

2. What is you're favourite movie?

3. What's your favourite vacation land and why?

4. What is your fav virtue?

T.N.A :ciao:

What makes you laugh?

What annoys you the most?

What are you the most curious about?

1. Which three things would you take to a lonely island?

2. What is you're favourite movie?

3. What's your favourite vacation land and why?

4. What is your fav virtue?

1. A gun, a sword and a pair of sunglasses. It seems pretty random, I know. The sunglasses are to protect my eyes from the sun (obviously). The sword and the gun to help me protect myself and hunt down animals. Not to mention that the gun can come in handy if I'm suffering a slow and painful death, if you know what I mean. :p

2. Favorite movie, wow... where do I begin? I'm just gonna pick one off the top of my head since I really can't chose one particular movie as being my all time top favorite. Probably the the second Hangover movie... :lol:

3. Germany. Probably because I go there pretty often (once every other summer, it seems) and I have relatives there. I also visited Portugal once, Madeira Island specifically (my cousin lives there with her family). I loved it there and I'd certainly love to go there again in the near future.

4. Favorite virtue? Honesty, probably... Oh, is having common sense a virtue too? If it is, probably that one actually... :D

T.N.A :ciao:

What makes you laugh?

What annoys you the most?

What are you the most curious about?

1. www.9gag.com :lol:

In real life, usually things that define logic, I find those pretty funny. A lot of things make me laugh actually, I'm quite easily amused by various random things now that I think about it. I do tend to over analyze day to day people, objects, instances, etc so I always end up with a really messed up idea or a really weird idea which ends up with me laughing my ass off and people starting at me like I'm some sort of weirdo.

2. Hypocrisy. Religious hypocrisy and political hypocrisy particularly... Also, dumb people, for the obvious reasons. :p

3. Science and medicine. I'm really into that kind of stuff. I always wanted to either study medicine or electronics but ultimately ended up choosing electronics. I still love medicine and biology though and I'm quite fascinated by it. I love reading about various medical related things such as medical conditions or developments in the field of medicine. Biology has always been one of my favorite subjects in school.

:heart::santaclaus:Merry Christmas :heart::santaclaus:

:heart: Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas holiday filled with
joy and peace through the New Year ! :heart:

701591563_2024459.gif

Back