[TABLOID] Unnamed source says 2 more unnamed victims of Michael Jackson waiting in the wings

Status
Not open for further replies.

shelly_webster

Proud Member
2 new alleged victims

Two more alleged child abuse victims of Michael Jackson are preparing to file lawsuits against the late King of Pop’s estate, it was revealed yesterday.
A legal source close to the singer’s family confirmed: “One is in the public eye, the other is not.

“They are both telling the same story of regular and repeated molestations.”

The bombshell claims come ten days after top Hollywood choreographer Wade Robson launched his claim for compensation from Jackson’s estate.

Australian Robson, 30, alleges he was “systematically” molested for seven years during his childhood at Neverland Ranch, where he was a regular guest of the Thriller singer.

Both the other victims waiting in the wings claim they too were subjected to “years of abuse,” according to the legal source, who added: “They are waiting to see what happens in the first action.”

Robson was a key defence witness in Jackson’s 2005 trial, at which the star was acquitted by a jury of seven counts of child molestation and two of administering “intoxicating agents” to a 13-year-old boy.

His U-turn was slammed by Howard Weitzman, a lawyer for the Jackson estate who described his lawsuit as “outrageous and pathetic”.

But Robson’s lawyer Henry Gradstein hit back: “Jackson was a monster and in their hearts every normal person knows it.

“My client has lived with the brainwashing of a sexual predator until the stress and burden of it crushed him.”

Dailystar TABLOID

Re: Wade Robson files claim of childhood sexual abuse against MJ-Estate [Wade atty pst #406]

You should know better.

Re: Wade Robson files claim of childhood sexual abuse against MJ-Estate [Wade atty pst #406]

I know it's a tabloid, but nobody expected Robson to do what he did.

So that means it we should give a toss about what some rag say?

And you believe it is coming because an overseas rag said it was?

And you believe it is coming because an overseas rag said it was?

You don't know, it's possible. Stacy Brown did say we will have another molestation story. I don't really believe Brown, but I don't know what to expect and it's better to be prepare anyway.

Wait.. In todays (Sunday) UK paper it's reporting that there are two more people coming forward other than Wade to say they too were abused????

for those those who do want to keep tabs on the tabs, this is where a summary or text of the article would be helpful. I don't think the Daily Star deserves hundreds of hits via MJJC :(

See, for those those who do want to keep tabs on the tabs, this is where a summary or text of the article would be helpful. I don't think the Daily Star deserves hundreds of hits via MJJC :(

They say one of the alleged victim is in the public eye and the other isn't. They are going to file a civil suit but they are waiting for the results of the Wade Robson lawsuit. They claim their source is a lawyer for the Jackson family.

You don't know, it's possible. Stacy Brown did say we will have another molestation story. I don't really believe Brown, but I don't know what to expect and it's better to be prepare anyway.

But had it happened? And if it does we will deal with it. And Stacy Brown also said Michael had coke in him when he died

Wait.. In todays (Sunday) UK paper it's reporting that there are two more people coming forward other than Wade to say they too were abused????
In the Daily Star, the lowest ranking British tabloid.

The frontpages of the other Sunday tabloids are out (they don't seem to include the Star on the list because it's so trashy) and I can't see anything there

https://twitter.com/SkyNews

I'm HOPING it's just someone stirring the pot, especially as only the Star has it, but who knows anymore, it feels like everything this last week has been backwards.

If it turns out that two more accusers interject themselves into this right now, are there anymore doubters out there that this isn't the result of a much bigger force behind the scenes???

TMZ are not reporting any other accusers.... Where the fcuk is this latest claim of 2 other people claiming to be abused??? It's the first I hear of it a number of minutes ago!!

A legal source close to the singer’s family confirmed: “One is in the public eye, the other is not.

The source is probably Stacy Brown

Wait so is this going to be on the FRONT PAGE of the Daily Star today in the UK??

I don't think people should freak out yet. The Daily Star is very trashy and I just really doubt the Jackson's lawyers would be sharing this with one of the lowest tabloids, what purpose would that serve? Make MJ look worst? Encourage more to come forwards? There's no named source. Nobody else is reporting it - though I can imagine other gossip sites and trashy news sites will copy and paste it, but the original source is the Star, even The Sun is a more reputable paper.

^ I agree, I wondered if there IS a source, if it isn't just Stacy Brown.

This thing is long way from over... I guess the past, almost 4 years, was the calm before the storm.

So whats the new acusers reason for saying this? Repressed memory? This is bull crap man. Not impressed at all.

This is hardly surprising, if true. People are taking their chance to get a pay off from the Estate. I just hope and pray that all of this remains out of the spotlight, as it has done so far.

Ok so we have 2 unnamed victims reported by a unnamed source in the DailyStar/SUN tabloid .. -_- This must be the truth

This is A non story about no one told by no one - We already know these Rags fabricate stories and being they have no victims and no source. I would think this is a complete BS story .. but that's just me .. Oh and they are cowardly waiting in the wings to see what happens to Wade first before they will ever come forward. How convenient for the Star/SUN

^^Thank you. Why is there such eagerness to post this non-story? I find it very odd indeed.

Oh and they are cowardly waiting in the wings to see what happens to Wade first before they will ever come forward. How convenient for the Star/SUN

That right there stinks whether this is true or not. So they want to see if Wade can do any more damage before they come forward? This whole thing is pathetic.

Last edited:
That right there stinks whether this is true or not. So they want to see if Wade can do any more damage before they come forward? This whole thing is pathetic.

I think they want to see whether Wade will get any money opportunity out of it, or only damaged reputation. If there is any truth behind this story, they will probably wait until June 6 and the decision of the probate judge about Robson's claim. If I understand this right, if the judge decides that it has merit and should go to trial, that means with a good enough lawyer there is a chance for them to get money, and the fact that there are now several victims will help all of them. So they will likely make their move.

Pray that the probate judge throws Robson out.

Re: Wade Robson files claim of childhood sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

According to the news another two people are coming forward and suing MJ's estate claiming abuse. :mat:

According to the news another two people are coming forward and suing MJ's estate claiming abuse. :mat:

"The Express" tabloid just copied and pasted the story from the Daily Star.

I was wondering why Stacy was giving a "heads up" to fans on his Twitter a few days ago. How did he know that an article like this was coming out?

Last edited:
cause hes the source. sums up its credibility wise when it says they are waiting to see what happens with wade. so they supposedky make it known to the jacksons but dont want to go public until they see if wade can make any money off it. if your a victim why wouldnt u come forward. instead u are gonna wait to see if soneone else makes money first! and this way brown etc can always go back and say there were two others but they decided not to go public. and yes the daily star is pretty much the lowest of the uk tabs. kinda says something when they get the exclusive instead of even the sun!

I was wondering why Stacy was giving a "heads up" to fans on his Twitter a few days ago. How did he know that an article like this was coming out?

Last edited:
On twitter brown denies he or dimond was involved but says he was asked to write a story but turned it down. Says it all if he turned it down. and maybe someones been shopping the story? and it ends up in a very low end uk tab

I copied the conversation:

Stacy Brown ?@StacyBrownMedia 9h
I believe Wade Robson and this new stuff are results of the $40billion lawsuit against #AEG by the #Jacksons

shellywebstere shellywebstere ?@shellywebstere 9h
StacyBrownMedia @MUZIKfactoryTWO Why, they are suing the Estate not the Jacksons.

Stacy Brown Stacy Brown ?@StacyBrownMedia 8h
@shellywebstere @MUZIKfactoryTWO The same reason Katherine is suing AEG and not Murray. $$$$
11 Mai 13 ??z???act?r???? ??z???act?r???? ?@MUZIKfactoryTWO 9h
stacyBrownMedia was asked but REFUSED to write this story. Pls dont speculate unfairly of him.
Stacy Brown Stacy Brown ?@StacyBrownMedia 9h
Thanks @MUZIKfactoryTWO, I did not have anything whatsoever to do with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back