Taj Jackson's MJ Documentary - Updates and Discussion [MERGED]

I can't bare the thought that these frauds makes a sequel to a lying, manipulating, destroying doc.

I really hope that's not true.

You know what, maybe we do need this doc. take all the time you need Taj. we'll all be waiting and helping ya.

NatureCriminal7896;4312529 said:
“First I’d like to say that your continued patience through production delays caused by this pandemic is greatly appreciated.

I thank each and every one of you for your generous past donations and emotional support. I assure you that you will be pleased once you see the completed series.

I have utilized this “off” time to put together an awesome team of people that I am extremely excited about. At the beginning of next year I will announce this team and their various roles.

This project will be what my uncle deserves and something he would be extremely proud of. Not just in the outcome, but the dedication, support, and love surrounding it.

We will permanently change the misconceptions and narratives built by opportunists and the media. Lies will be exposed! The Truth will finally be cemented.

That said, I ask for a little more time and patience while we get through this pandemic. I look forward to returning to production(filming) soon.

Together, we will Re-Right HIStory.

Taj”

I am patiently waiting for Taj’s documentary. I’m so glad that he is focusing on MICHAEL and not just that trash LN. Btw, whenever Taj’s documentary comes out , it will not be too late.

Really? He was the one that helped expose Martin Bashir with the follow up doc. Heard nothing but positive things about him.
be careful with him. he acts like a supporter of MJ but he really isn't. i hope he isn't planning any negative. :angry:

AmitLal92;4312729 said:
Really? He was the one that helped expose Martin Bashir with the follow up doc. Heard nothing but positive things about him.

Fans do not really have a high opinion of Hamid Moslehi because this photographer sued Michael Jackson for fraud and copyright infringement (when Michael Jackson was still alive).

Hamid Moslehi alleged that Michael Jackson owed him a great deal of money for his work as his private photographer (photographs of Michael Jackson himself, his three children and the Neverland Ranch).

Hamid Moslehi also alleged that he did not receive royalties for specific videos that he shot (including the rebuttal Bashir documentary that was shot via Hamid Moslehi’s own cameras and crew).

The photographer demanded in total more than 1 million dollars from Michael Jackson.

It appears that Hamid Moslehi is now filled with remorse about these things that he sued Michael Jackson for, and because of that he wants to shoot a brand new, positive documentary about Michael Jackson.

Taj should provide a trailer or some type of footage to show progress. Needs to be some evidence that something is being produced. Just saying, I like the guy and all but this is been going on a few years now. I know all about covid but there is zoom.

At this point it's like forget it. Things will prevail! As they already are. I feel like we're the only people who still talk about it. Im pretty sure people have forgot about a gade & safechick. Michael will live on forever! Imo it's now blown over!

Last edited:
Didn't Taj say he had to put everything on hold because of covid? He said he didn't want to do things over zoom.

I agree with wonderouzmj it feel it just fans talking about it now. the general public has move on and decided what's true or not. this happen 2 years ago. people minds are on covid and trying to get by.

i still want it but for future events but i really don't see it no point for it now. wade gonna get his piece of cake soon. so yeah. we are pretty done with this drama.

I never thought this would happen. What about all the money people donated Taj? Refunds lol. Although, I like and appreciate Taj, it’s typical for the Jackson family.

Smooth72;4316625 said:
I never thought this would happen. What about all the money people donated Taj? Refunds lol. Although, I like and appreciate Taj, it’s typical for the Jackson family.
Taj wouldn't scam anyone. Especially the fans. Covid has just put everything on hold. The wait will be worth it for sure. Being able to include wade & James court failiures would be the cherry on top.

I don't think it's fair to blame Taj. - Noone knew about covid-19, the entire world has stopped.

Many many HUGE billion dollar projects, like the new Bond movie, has been postponed and many things have been cancelled and stopped.

So I think Taj is not to blame for this delay. I am not sure his doc will comment on LN at all - I hope not. There is no need to put focus on that trash moc again.

I hope he just makes a positive doc about MJ the human being, the philantroph and the humanitarian.

Exactly no point blaming Taj. Covid has put things to a stop & he wants to do this properly with face to face interviews. Give him time.

smooth wasn't calling taj an scammer. of course taj isn't an scammer. why would you scam people over an serious problem. yes i know people like that exist which is sad but taj seem like one of those jacksons who wants to help people not scam like some of them. michael knew this too.

also isn't he having another child? so yeah taj is super busy. life is more busy when your an parent or have family. i hope we hear some more updates soon.

I’m not calling Taj a scammer at all. I just didn’t think he was capable of putting this together. It takes a lot of resources and commitment. I guess I should use different words. Taj may have bit off a little bit more than he can chew. Does that make sense? What about the money you and I may have given him? I just think a preview or snippets would help provide a update on what he is producing. It’s not a earth shattering secret, show us something. I do hope he can produce a quality documentary but I have doubts. Again, I like him and appreciate his support. I’m being fair it’s been a couple years now with nothing. I understand the covid situation but interviews can be done safely. Maybe the people he needs are not willing to sit down with him or maybe he is not privy to important information that is where the Estate and the courts come in.

Taj gonna have to find a new platform to air this. Netflix are showing how their really feel about his uncle. screw you wade, dan, and james.

I know we are all fatigued and exhausted. Probably wondering if we are still making a difference and getting through to people regarding Michael’s innocence. You are starting to feel like a broken record. "Does what you do even matter anymore?", you ask yourself.
Well I can say first hand, it does. Not only to the general public, but to me. You guys truly fuel me. The support for my tireless dedication and constant fight for my uncle comes directly from you guys. I read your messages, I see your tweets defending my uncle and it fills me with more pride and determination.
Always remember.., we are on the right side of History. And Justice for Michael Jackson is something very important to us. I don’t know if you all saw the impact the just released “Free Britney” documentary had on the public. Now imagine an even bigger and better result for Michael Jackson. I told you before, my goal with this project is to both PERMANENTLY change the narrative of Michael Jackson and CEMENT his greatness and legacy.
Unfortunately because we are still in a pandemic, things are moving way slower than I ever wished. Fortunately there is a light at the end of this COVID tunnel and I look forward to quickly getting things moving again once restrictions lighten up more. And it’s not like I have just been sitting on my hands waiting either. . Everyday I am either doing interviews fighting for my uncle's innocence, or working on this project and how to best and most effectively get it done with the greatest impact.
I heard some people publically doubt that this project will ever be finished. And although I really do understand their frustrations, I don't think anybody understands the strength of my love for my uncle and the incredible bond we had. This is a promise I made to him over 25 years ago and I still remember it as if it were yesterday. I promised to always stand up for him and his legacy. Even when others wouldn't.
I won’t stop until this project is done and something he would be proud of me for.
Now more than ever I am excited and optimistic because “a change is gonna come “(to quote the late great Sam Cooke) and I can see it happening already.
I got this , we got this!
L.O.V.E.
Taj

PS. I will be releasing the names of the researching team next week. Keep in mind that I will still be adding more names as needed in the future.

The Documentary series is planned to have 7 episodes and Taj gave an example of what it might look like:

Episode 1: The 1980’s – The Crowning of a King (The Height of Michael Jackson Mania)
Episode 2: 1993/1994 – The Extortion of Michael Jackson
Episode 3: The 2005 Trial – Sneddon’s Revenge (The Media’s Pro-Prosecution Role)
Episode 4: 2009 – A Fallen King ( The Impact of Michael Jackson’s death)
Episode 5: 2019 – The Coordinated Attack of a Dead Man’s Legacy
Episode 6: 2020 and Beyond – The Resurgence of a King
Episode 7: Michael Jackson’s True Legacy (Charity Work / Humanitarianism)

NatureCriminal7896;4318402 said:
The Documentary series is planned to have 7 episodes and Taj gave an example of what it might look like:

Episode 1: The 1980’s – The Crowning of a King (The Height of Michael Jackson Mania)
Episode 2: 1993/1994 – The Extortion of Michael Jackson
Episode 3: The 2005 Trial – Sneddon’s Revenge (The Media’s Pro-Prosecution Role)
Episode 4: 2009 – A Fallen King ( The Impact of Michael Jackson’s death)
Episode 5: 2019 – The Coordinated Attack of a Dead Man’s Legacy
Episode 6: 2020 and Beyond – The Resurgence of a King
Episode 7: Michael Jackson’s True Legacy (Charity Work / Humanitarianism)

This sounds amazing

Back