Taj Jackson's MJ Documentary - Updates and Discussion [MERGED]

@Paris78 I may listen to the video at some point but it's long. Can you summarize important points? (if there are other than the title). (Maybe us the "spoiler" tag.) Thanks
he talks about getting Covid, about the Broadway-Musical and how the media will search for sensationell stuff - as with Janet's docu, presents a tape talking with Mike when Taj was little and telling us the title of the docu

Taj Jackson

The bond of an uncle. Some people will never fully understand the special bond I had with my uncle Michael. I feel truly blessed how close we remained through out his life. I am also very fortunate that I’ve been entrusted in both honoring him and standing up for him whenever necessary. I don’t take this responsibly lightly. The other day I was transferring video tapes for my MJ series and came across an old tape cassette labeled “Taj - Baby Talk”. I wanted to share with you around 2 minutes of this 6+ minute tape. It brought a huge smile to my face and I hope it does for you guys as well.

Ffs is this thing still not finished. What’s the point anyway, no network will want to air this and it is not going to reverse all the damage that has been done since 1993 anyway, people believe what they want to believe and what they believe to be most credible and a documentary led by a family member is probably not deemed credible by the general public.
I’m not going to subscribe to netflix or any other streaming service for this.
Sorry for being such a downer btw

Thanks for posting that soundfile paris78, very sweet.

Ffs is this thing still not finished. What’s the point anyway, no network will want to air this and it is not going to reverse all the damage that has been done since 1993 anyway, people believe what they want to believe and what they believe to be most credible and a documentary led by a family member is probably not deemed credible by the general public.
I’m not going to subscribe to netflix or any other streaming service for this.
Sorry for being such a downer btw

Various Britney documentaries exposed her truth, if people see how rail roaded Michael actually was then public sentiment can change to anger and I hope that anger lands at false accusers and opportunists doors

At this point, the documentary is too little too late.
Almost agreed here. These people have tons of money, they have tons of time, access to tons of research and so on. It's taking too long. We know MJ had a complex life, but they are not doing a documentary on the world's history

You’ll see when it is finished in 2078 no network will want to get their fingers on it because the docu won’t bring the truth. The only people who know the truth are Michael, Arvizo, Chandler, Wade and Safechuck.
It won’t change a thing the believers will still believe and the fans will cry out loud for innocence but won’t be seen as credible because we’re deluded and brainwashed by our idol.

Even if Wade or Safechuck change their stance again it win’t make much difference, the key is in Chandler’s hands, that is where it all got started. If that story falls apart, everything falls apart…

I still have a small hope that Chandler will one day admit he lied...

I agree this doc is way too late - I think Taj's intention is good and I still hope he makes a great positiv doc. But it will be something totally different than what was his idea back when the project stated. - I think it's a very different result we will see and maybe a different focus.

I think some of you tend to have a far too negative outlook on things, as it has been already admitted. Also, I don't think anyone can truly doubt Taj's good intentions and his loyalty. As for the timing and the form of his documentary - I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss it so easily. I bet there are some things which are well beyond his control.

Also, I thought it was painfully obvious that, in Michael's world, time is a most relative and not necessarily linear notion. It may not be how it was initially presented and it may arrive at a later point than wanted or anticipated, but I don't think it will disappoint. It may just exceed all expectations.

That was actually the sweetest thing I've heard in a really long time. I found it completely heartwarming and adorable. It did a lot more than just bring a smile to my face. Not sure which one was cuter - baby Taj or his dorky uncle 😸 I do wonder though - why on earth did 2 y.o. Taj choose the age of 40 to claim it as his own? That was so randomly awesome 🤗

It is not good for man to be alone (Ephesians 5:25-33)

I think some of you tend to have a far too negative outlook on things, as it has been already admitted. Also, I don't think anyone can truly doubt Taj's good intentions and his loyalty. As for the timing and the form of his documentary - I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss it so easily. I bet there are some things which are well beyond his control.

Also, I thought it was painfully obvious that, in Michael's world, time is a most relative and not necessarily linear notion. It may not be how it was initially presented and it may arrive at a later point than wanted or anticipated, but I don't think it will disappoint. It may just exceed all expectations.

That was actually the sweetest thing I've heard in a really long time. I found it completely heartwarming and adorable. It did a lot more than just bring a smile to my face. Not sure which one was cuter - baby Taj or his dorky uncle 😸 I do wonder though - why on earth did 2 y.o. Taj choose the age of 40 to claim it as his own? That was so randomly awesome 🤗

I agree about the negativity. Some fans seem to want things to fail and I find that sickening. 😏

As ridiculous and overtly dramatic as it sounds, Michael being proven innocent by Chandler would be the happiest day of my life.

As ridiculous and overtly dramatic as it sounds, Michael being proven innocent by Chandler would be the happiest day of my life.
It would be the most important thing for his legacy. If spineless chandler has the spine to come out and speak the truth, it would automatically discredit all the other accusers.

At this point, the documentary is too little too late.
I think it's better to wait some time rather than having responded immediately in the peak of MeToo. I've definitely noticed a shift in being so quick to condemn MJ as when people were riding that wave of fury. I think someone will do a proper documentary at some point, whether it's Taj coming up or someone else in a decade. The fact there was not a deluge of accusers following the garbage spewed by Wade and James is a positive long-term sign. And if Dan Reed wants to overextend himself and actually relitigate the farce that was the 2005 trial, I'm all for it. It will only hurt the credibility of everyone associated with him in the long term.

That doesn't sound ridiculous at all, actually. I still consider June 13th, 14th rather, 2005 one of the happiest days of my life. It is well within the top three, for sure.

I partially understand where you are coming from and your concern for Michael's good name is a sign of affection and kindness, really. However, I don't think you should dwell on this matter of the allegations quite as much. Some, just don't have the capacity to understand and embrace the truth, no matter how obvious it may be; but that is their loss, first and foremost.

@somewhereinthedark - while I agree with you that some people tend to focus far too much on the darkness of Michael's life, I do not think anyone who truly cares about the man, would want to see any well-meaning project fail, especially one coming from his family and dealing with those dreadful, horrible lies.

Last edited:
Documentaries TAKE TIME. Some documentaries have taken five years to complete. Why are we, some of us, expecting Taj to complete his in a year or two . Especially, with COVID and everything else that’s going on. Some don’t know what Taj is facing trying to do this documentary. AWARE people KNOW what he is going through and that’s why we are patient and not whining or jumping all over Taj for things that some people are not aware of. IMO, it will be worth it whenever the documentary is released. I’m thinking POSITIVE, just like I did with the MJ Musical. I’m not one of these people who think negatively about everything MJ and basically want to SABOTAGE things BEFORE they are even released.🤔😏

Last edited:
Documentaries TAKE TIME. Some documentaries have taken five years to complete. Why are we, some of us, expecting Taj to complete his in a year or two . Especially, with COVID and everything else that’s going on. Some don’t know what Taj is facing trying to do this documentary. AWARE people KNOW what he is going through and that’s why we are patient and not whining or jumping all over Taj for things that some people are not aware of. IMO, it will be worth it whenever the documentary is released. I’m thinking POSITIVE, just like I did with the MJ Musical.

Quite - quality takes time and I am convinced Taj's project will not disappoint. To be honest, I find it downright amusing when people complain about issues, which don't even affect them directly, and lash out in frustration after just one or two years of supposed torment. I wonder how well they would fare in my dark, dark corner of the multiverse, where all the timelines merge only towards further obscurity & confusion, while the weight of sorrow is measured in decades???

You were also talkin' about aware people. Well, that phrase reminded me of a cute little song from back in the day - What I am, one that I find quite fitting right about now - I'm not aware of too many things, but I know what I know, if you know what I mean.

This would be insanely huge but I doubt this will ever happen. I can't imagine being able to live with myself after knowing how my lies destroyed a man, a man that meant so well.

We, those that researched all there is to research know what's up, we also know about that extortion attempt video. We can at least show that to doubters and also have them read things like Was MJ Framed and Redemption.

The fact there was not a deluge of accusers following the garbage spewed by Wade and James is a positive long-term sign.

This is so true. I remember after LN first came out, there were so many articles with people predicting (hoping?) it would lead to tons more accusations coming out, and that never happened. I also recall seeing people on Twitter bothering people who were friends with Michael as kids (especially Macaulay Culkin and Brett Barnes) telling them to make accusations. The fact that that, of course, never happened is a good sign.

Very exited to announce Taj Jackson 's livestream on his Youtube channel this sunday 12:15 pm (Pacific time or 21:15 CEST) with as it seems many exiting news he is willing to share.
On a sidenote i feel very honored that Taj also offered me a brief spot to share the latest developments regarding conartist Jacobshagen. I hope you all tune in. Cheers!
I will share the streaming link in due time.
Tweet Announcement:
https://twitter.com/tajjack.../status/1555657995182227456...
Taj's YT channel:
https://youtube.com/c/TajJackson03
297281116_5925700080774018_5375320247201429481_n.jpg

Very exited to announce Taj Jackson 's livestream on his Youtube channel this sunday 12:15 pm (Pacific time or 21:15 CEST) with as it seems many exiting news he is willing to share.
On a sidenote i feel very honored that Taj also offered me a brief spot to share the latest developments regarding conartist Jacobshagen. I hope you all tune in. Cheers!
I will share the streaming link in due time.
Tweet Announcement:
https://twitter.com/tajjack.../status/1555657995182227456...
Taj's YT channel:
https://youtube.com/c/TajJackson03
297281116_5925700080774018_5375320247201429481_n.jpg

@Paris78 will you be able to provide an overview of what is discussed? Unfortunately I am traveling right now and cannot watch it but I so want to! I can catch it later of course but I'm excited to hear what he has to say!

No worries either way!

Regarding the documentary “Re-writing HIStory” , Taj confirmed the following:
  1. The Docu-Series will be 11 episodes long
  2. All 11 episodes will be completed, filmed, edited and presented to distributors by 2023 (maybe earlier)
  3. A press release will be released this year on Michael Jackson’s Birthday – 29 August 2022.
  4. Taj is hoping to have unreleased footage of Michael Jackson
During the live Stream, Taj welcomed Chantal Obrist (Twitter: @katie4aday) to discuss the Michael Jacobshagen case. This individual was recently convicted to fraud for making us stories about his relationship with Michael Jackson, producing fake items and notes to sell to fans.

11 episodes will be hard to get into the mainstream but we have a timeframe now so that’s good. Fingers crossed it will make ripples or better yet crashing destructive waves 😛

Back