Taryll Jackson tweets...

I, for one will not be surprised if Prince, Paris, and Blanket will be spending Christmas with the Cascio family again this year, like they did last year. :cheeky:

LOL.. and pigs can fly.

I doubt that very much.

FYI, I like the Cascios, but no, I don't think that's very likely now!

Last edited:
Thanks I was just searching for this doc to post :)

Whoever posted the link to the Michael Jackson trust thanks, but it did not download the documents for me to see, at least for the free one. Michael's will is not that important to me for me to pay money in order to see it. And how do you know that website posted everything when it comes to the will?

I believe that no one knows the major details of that will and that includes any website and that is my opinion. You are not going to tell me that a website will give you details of Michael's will, but they can't give you details of the $20 million settlements that he made in the past when it came to the accusations that was made against him. Wills are supposed to be confidential and you are probably seeing all types of redacted versions (edited) being posted. In his will , Michael specified by name the 3 children, and in my opinion he did this so that it would be no questions asked about how many kids he actually had. No "BILLIE JEAN" brats running around. "Baby mama drama". "Michael Jackson is my daddy" crap.

The controversy surrounding him when it came to fathering his 3 kids followed him until his death and that is the main reason why his will grabbed headlines. The media and all types of legal analisys had a vested interested in that will when it came to who would take care of those kids and the huge mega empire that all 3 would stand to inherent after his death. They are not going to focus on the other aspects of that will. And it's possible that none of his sisters and brothers were named in the will so that there is no fighting amongst the siblings. That's where a trust would come in and that is why Katherine Jackson was named on the will. I'm sure that Katherine Jackson has stipulated who would take control after she dies. In the will, Diana Ross is responsible for raising the kids only if something should happen to Katherine. And no courts can force Diana Ross to raise those kids if she doesn't want to. So who are they going to end up with? A Jackson family member that's who. Also will's can be modified so nothing if written in stone.

I believe Michael did leave his family some money in a form of a trust. Most of the family members do not have real jobs. Many of them have been working on music projects for God knows how long. What does Rebbie do? What does Latoya do? Really what does Randy do? Jermaine is around and about, but he is no hit maker with thousands of people waiting to pay money to see him or by his c.d. And don't bring up both he and Latoya's reality shows because those shows do not pay that much money. If the Jackson brothers reality show was such a hit, it should have been re-newed by now. Who is paying the bills.

Now back on topic.... Michael's new c.d. is going to drop and I am still waiting for Taryll to tell the fans not to buy his c.d.:timer:

Whoever posted the link to the Michael Jackson trust thanks, but it did not download the documents for me to see, at least for the free one. Michael's will is not that important to me for me to pay money in order to see it. And how do you know that website posted everything when it comes to the will?

Pardon? This is a free download. No money to pay. Just wait 30 seconds, and you will get the link to download the archive. The program to extract pages from archive is also totally free. I uploaded this file back in May for the people who did not want to go to the website to read it. Of course, it is your choice to read it or not.

Last edited:
I believe Michael did leave his family some money in a form of a trust. Most of the family members do not have real jobs. Many of them have been working on music projects for God knows how long. What does Rebbie do? What does Latoya do? Really what does Randy do? Jermaine is around and about, but he is no hit maker with thousands of people waiting to pay money to see him or by his c.d. And don't bring up both he and Latoya's reality shows because those shows do not pay that much money. If the Jackson brothers reality show was such a hit, it should have been re-newed by now. Who is paying the bills.

That's not his fault though. :scratch: I mean I guess there's always a slight possibility that Michael left his siblings something, but I highly doubt it. If he didn't, I don't blame him at all. It's not like it's his responsibility to financially support his siblings. Why should he have to pay their bills just because he was the richest?

I am waiting for Taryll to tweet about the discovery channel documentary. Waiting and waiting and waiting...

Is there any way we can get him to contact the estate to stop this documentary?

Pardon? This is a free download. No money to pay. Just wait 30 seconds, and you will get the link to download the archive. The program to extract pages from archive is also totally free. I uploaded this file back in May for the people who did not want to go to the website to read it. Of course, it is your choice to read it or not.
I will try again. Does Mjjcommunity have the will posted anywhere?..

But I am looking through other search engines and the information that is coming up is that Katherine Jackson and Michael's 3 kids are the soul beneficiaries of Michael's will and the Michael Jackson Family Trust fund along with some charities. Katherine Jackson is the legal guardian of the 3 kids, but she is NOT the guardian of THEIR trust fund. But the money that is allocated for her is in the same Trust fund as it is for the children. Her portion of the trust fund applies to her. The Trust Fund is a living trust fund and that means that even after Katherine's death, her portion would still earn interest and be invested. Provisions are probably in place for who should get her portion of the Trust fund after she passes. So it she wants her family to have it, that is her decision.

The executors Branca and Mcclain as a third party has the responsibility to ensure that Michael's assest are properly invested and protected. That means that they have to protect Michael's assest from both Katherine Jackson AND from the children and of course outsiders, so that the trust fund earns money. Both Katherine and the kids (when they get older) can challenge the executors and that's when a judge must step in to ensure that the decisions are properly being made on behalf of the trust fund. The trustee's and future trustees will have total control of the trust fund, his kids will never have total control of the Trust Fund, so for example, when Prince grows up, he can't just blow thousnds of dollars on something frivolous for the hell of it. If he needs money, he would have to go through the trustees in order to get it. Both Katherine and the 3 kids probably will have (and do have) an allowance. Michael kids are what you would call trust fund babies or kids. lololol

A will and a trust fund are two different things. So you may be correct that Michael didn't list any other family members in his will. But the information regarding the trust fund has not been released in detailed.

That's not his fault though. :scratch: I mean I guess there's always a slight possibility that Michael left his siblings something, but I highly doubt it. If he didn't, I don't blame him at all. It's not like it's his responsibility to financially support his siblings. Why should he have to pay their bills just because he was the richest?
I look at it this way, When Michael Jackson started his solo career with Columbia records at the time (not Sony), the Jacksons as a group never really disbanded. I beleive that the Jackson brothers were sacraficial lambs and Michael knew it. He knew that his brothers would never have the chance at the stardom like he had. I'm pretty sure that Michael knew that he owes his brothers in some kind of way. No they may not have been as talented as he was, but still there would be no Michael Jackson without his brothers and for that reason, I believe that Michael would see to it that his brothers and their families are provided for. Probably he is providing for his family through his mother.

Some families do look out for each other and I believe Michael did the same for his family. For ever damn scandal that came Michael's way, the ENTIRE Jackson family were ALWAYS there defending him and don't tell me any bullshit about Latoya because in the end she even defended her brother. So that family stood by Michael through thick and thin. So hell yeah, I believe Michael jackson looked out for them and he is still looking out for them. Blood is thicker than mud, forget the damn water.

LOL.. and pigs can fly.

I doubt that very much.

FYI, I like the Cascios, but no, I don't think that's very likely now!

Katherine just allowed her grandkids to attend an AEG Christmas Show even though she's suing them, so nothing will surprise me anymore with this family. :lol:

I'm sure that Katherine Jackson has stipulated who would take control after she dies
Katherine Jackson has nothing to leave back, whatever rights she will get once the probate is over reverts back to Michael Jackson's children only. Oh and since you are such a big J-Fam fanatic Randy everybody's darling even acknowledged this fact while talking to his pals over at a gossip site.
Randy Jackson: Money, That's Not What I Want

10/12/2009 10:05 PM PDT by TMZ Staff
1012_randy_jackson_g_ex_51317758-1.jpg
Everyone expected the Jacksons to wage internal war over who gets what part of Michael's estate ... but Randy Jackson claims they already have enough money.
Randy was reacting to our story yesterday -- revealing that Katherine Jackson's 40% cut of Michael's estate will go directly to MJ's three kids when she dies. That means the kiddies will end up with 80% of the estate -- the remaining 20% goes to charity. So Michael's bros and sisters will inherit nada.

Here's Randy's take:

"The family is fine with it. Who cares about the money? We have enough money. If I cared about the money, I'd be doing a reality show and doing interviews."

I believe that no one knows the major details of that will and that includes any website and that is my opinion.
If that is your belief you cannot be helped then. Several members have given you the link to the trust documents, that were leaked months ago. Yet you refuse to acknowledge them and continue to stick to whatever fantasy you have in your head, if you wanna do that fine but please don't go around in circles writing nonsense as the opposite has already been proven to you time after time.

Last edited:
I believe Michael did leave his family some money in a form of a trust. Most of the family members do not have real jobs.

Well, just because the other familymembers dont work, you think Michael MUST have left something for them as well? If they dont have a job, how is that Michaels damn responsibility? Plus, how rude of the family to not work at all thinking 'heey Michael will pay for our bills anyways, why bother looking for a job'. What a lack of humanity and complete disrespect to the man than has earned every penny by himself from the age of 5 performing at the stripclubs til that dreadful day in June 2009. Where is the understanding of Michael?

I don't understand why Taryll agreed to speak words one of the tracks if he's so against the album??

I get that some of the family is upset but talking publicly and feuding with people in the limelight isn't the way to go about it. Michael kept his family out of his life and business for a reason. After all that has gone down since his death it kinda doesn't leave much to the imagination as to the reasons for his behavior....

But I am looking through other search engines and the information that is coming up is that Katherine Jackson and Michael's 3 kids are the soul beneficiaries of Michael's will and the Michael Jackson Family Trust fund along with some charities. Katherine Jackson is the legal guardian of the 3 kids, but she is NOT the guardian of THEIR trust fund. But the money that is allocated for her is in the same Trust fund as it is for the children. Her portion of the trust fund applies to her. The Trust Fund is a living trust fund and that means that even after Katherine's death, her portion would still earn interest and be invested. Provisions are probably in place for who should get her portion of the Trust fund after she passes. So it she wants her family to have it, that is her decision.
the will states that after katherine dies her 40% of the profits of the estate goes back to the children. the only other jacksons named in the will are the 3ts and lee.elijah and anthony. and they only get something if anything happens to mjs kids b4 they have children of their own or dont have any at all and dies b4 their cousins

trust document posted and summerized by ivy.

Summary of the Documents

- The estate is first established in 1995 to transfer the ownership of MJ's assets (at that time MJ's children weren't beneficiaries) - It shows us that the estate planning started quite early.

- During his lifetime Michael made changes to the trust as he wanted , added assets etc. During his lifetime Micheal also got income from the assets included in the trust.

- Trust was also set to provide for Michael if he became physically or mentally incapacitated any time.

- Charities (determined in IRS code as for educational purposes, encouragement of art, prevention of cruelty against children or animals) getting 20% and the charities who will be getting money is going to be determined by Branca, McClain and Katherine Jackson. In the document it is also said that MJ's intent by leaving money to charities is " to benefit children". So most probably the committee (Branca , McClain and Katherine) will choose children charities. Trust also allows the estate to form a children's charity and give the money to the charity they have established.

- After charity share is deducted estate is to pay federal/state/ inheritance taxes.

- The distribution states is like this : If MJ had children they get 50% and his mother gets 50%. If he didn't have any children all of his estate would have gone to his mother. If he didn't have children and his mother didn't survive, his 6 cousins would get the money.

- Debbie is left out , just as in the will.

- Katherine is provided for her lifetime from the net income (the principal is kept). After her death her share goes back to MJ's kids and his grandkids. If none are alive , his 6 cousins become the beneficiaries.

- Until they are 21 the children are also getting shares from the net income. When 21 they can apply for their benefit - meaning when they are 21 they can request to get their full share (in other words get the money from the estate and the executors). If they do such a request they get 1/3 of the principal when they are 30, 1/2 of the principal when they are 35 and remainder of it when they are 40.

- If they die before getting their shares, their money goes to their kids (MJ's grandkids). If they don't have kids their shares goes to their brothers and sister equally.

- If the estate doesn't have enough net income to cover the living expenses of the beneficiaries, they can provide money to the beneficiaries from/through the principal.

- It also says that they can request and get additional money if they want to buy a house, for their education, marriage and start a business etc regardless of their age. (The executors duty is to make sure that the business they want to start is reasonably sound. After that the kids are not kept responsible if the business fails).

- Interesting tidbit: If none of the beneficiaries survive (KJ, MJ's kids and MJ's grandkids and his cousins and his cousins kids) -not really likely to happen - the estate goes to Michael's heirs by law. Meaning any living family member by order.

- Interesting provision : In the case of minor children executors can give money for the care of this children directly to them (and not to the guardian) if they choose. Also if the executors are giving the money to the guardian of the children they can request documents showing how the money is spent.

- Trust provisions are set to follow the laws.

- Simply put executors get the power to manage the estate - quite common. No special powers.

- and bombshell - if no executors remain to look after the estate (and they don't determine the next group of executors), NATIONSBANK - in other words BANK OF AMERICA is named as the executor of the estate.

- If a Bank is the executor of the estate, his children when they are adults (18) could change the bank that's the executor.

- About the fees of the executors it says "executors can pay themselves reasonable compensation without court order".

- Executors can also give accounting of what they do to the beneficiaries. And beneficiaries have the right to disagree with this accounting (earnings, spendings).

What we have learned with my 2 cents

- This is a really good trust document. It's really planned for the future.

- It's obvious that Michael did not want his family as executors. To me this is quite apparent by the naming of Bank of America as the alternative executor.

- The children can get the full money / full shares. All other things said were speculation.

- Giving money in a partial format when they are 30/35/40 is very well thought. It ensures that the children will not have money issues/ go bankrupt. (we know several famous heirs that are penniless).

- Even though children only get shares from net income until they are 30, they can get additional money for expenses such as education, getting a house, marrying and opening their business. Michael thought about his children very well.

- Also if required giving minor children's money directly also very good as well as giving executors the option to ask how the money spent is good too. Guardian (whoever they might be in the present or future) cannot spend money for other things than MJ's kids.

- I hope the talk about executor's fees stops now - by the trust documents they could have determined their fees on their own but they went to a judge.

- Also this document shows what I have been saying all along, executors do not have unlimited power, they can't do whatever they want. If requested (currently by Katherine and the children's lawyer and later by children when they turn 18) executors are to give the accounting of the business deals, money earned and spent to the beneficiaries. The beneficiaries (MJ's kids and his mother) is protected against fraud and intentional wrongdoing by the executors.

Last edited:
It's funny, cause Taryll speaks on Hollywood Tonight.. and in the album booklet he is thanked in the 'thank yous', so is Taj.. and Jackie.

Is there any way we can get him to contact the estate to stop this documentary?

I heard Branca has been told, and he's looking into it.

I will try again. Does Mjjcommunity have the will posted anywhere?..

The executors Branca and Mcclain as a third party has the responsibility to ensure that Michael's assest are properly invested and protected. That means that they have to protect Michael's assest from both Katherine Jackson AND from the children and of course outsiders, so that the trust fund earns money. Both Katherine and the kids (when they get older) can challenge the executors and that's when a judge must step in to ensure that the decisions are properly being made on behalf of the trust fund. The trustee's and future trustees will have total control of the trust fund, his kids will never have total control of the Trust Fund, so for example, when Prince grows up, he can't just blow thousnds of dollars on something frivolous for the hell of it. If he needs money, he would have to go through the trustees in order to get it. Both Katherine and the 3 kids probably will have (and do have) an allowance. Michael kids are what you would call trust fund babies or kids. lololol

A will and a trust fund are two different things. So you may be correct that Michael didn't list any other family members in his will. But the information regarding the trust fund has not been released in detailed.

incorrect. katherine is a SHORT TERM beneficiary of the will. that's y the family at first was excited b/c she got 40% but then they realized once she dies, her portion goes back to mike's kids. she cannot will her 40% away.

provisions are in place that state if jr, paris, and blanket do NOT live to see their portions then it goes to tito's three sons, levon, eli, and anthony (mj's second cousins) so if something happens to the kids and katherine, 80% of his money will be split between those six.

she was in charge or put on the family trust before the trial just in case he lost. that meant all his money was tied up and somewhat in her name so that if they tried to sue, they couldn't take his money.

but again, she's a short term beneficiary. theONLY shady thing going on is the estate putting restrictions on how much she gets monthly. im sure once the kids all leave teh damn house, she'll be off a spending cap BUT however much she gets goes straight to the lawsuit she defaulted on so it makes sense not to give her a big allowance b/c she gets none of it.

It's funny, cause Taryll speaks on Hollywood Tonight.. and in the album booklet he is thanked in the 'thank yous', so is Taj.. and Jackie.

I heard Branca has been told, and he's looking into it.
wasn't he removed from the song? kinda funny he says the album is bogus yet he's on a song. that fam has serious issues and the w/ the bitchfit that taryll threw, he all but secured his obscurity in the industry. sorry sony thought ur songs were wack. let it go.

wasn't he removed from the song? kinda funny he says the album is bogus yet he's on a song. that fam has serious issues and the w/ the bitchfit that taryll threw, he all but secured his obscurity in the industry. sorry sony thought ur songs were wack. let it go.

i think on itunes it is teddy .

I have the CD version, and it's definitely Taryll on there.

I have no idea about itunes, haven't downloaded it from there.

Is (or I guess was in this case) Taryll only speaking the last words.. "She's going Hollywood, She's going Hollywood". ???

I thought he was on the spoken bridge too but someone told me thats Teddy and Taryll is only at the end on the original version

Can someone clarify this? Im talking about the original version..

Soso Deaf;3137970 said:
theONLY shady thing going on is the estate putting restrictions on how much she gets monthly. im sure once the kids all leave teh damn house, she'll be off a spending cap BUT however much she gets goes straight to the lawsuit she defaulted on so it makes sense not to give her a big allowance b/c she gets none of it.

well, if you read the will you will know there is nothing shady about it. Even after the probate is over and the admins take full control of the estate and the trust ,MJ's instructed them to pay for Katherine's living expenses only for the rest of her life nothing more nothing less regardless of the figures put in her trust.
For example, MJ granted his kids the privileges of asking for more for weddings, new houses, education and to start new business. His mother was not. She can't ask for more money to do businesses or anything else beside her living expenses, she sure can't ask to support financially other family members .The estate is bonded by MJ to cover her living expenses ONLY as long as she is alive.
Let's assume Hyvenhurst was not owned by the estate. Katherine needed a permanent house to live in. The estate under the will's term had to provide her with home allowance, still she would not have the right to decide whether the house be bought or rented. In case the estate decided to buy a house, she would not have any right to demand it's registered in her name. A house could be bought using money from her trust but would be registered in the estate's name because the assets should at the end be inherited by the real heirs of the estate which are MJ's kids and not Katherine's heirs. Clear?
She can hire an army of lawyers and demand more claiming the estate is making hundreds of millions of dollars and the profits deposit in the trust created in her name worth hundreds of millions , beside a monthly allowance covering only her living expenses which are fully determined by the executors ,she will not get anything. That's MJ's wish.
In Elvis's will he dedicated a section listing the members of his family who should have been provided for after his death and the exact expenses his estate should have been covering ( those were beneficiaries of the will) even though his daughter was the only heir of his estate.

MJ could have done the same with his siblings, cousins,joe....etc. He not only did not name any of them as beneficiary of any sort , he also actively limited Katherine's ability to provide for any of them using her position as a short term beneficiary of his will.

The judge determined Katherine's allowance as $ 24.000 a month. Believe me if she does not need more for health care , even after the probate is over that could be the amount she will get for the rest of her life.
That will was worded in away that showed great respect to Katherine but still clear indication there was great lack of confidence in her decisions. His kids at 30, 35 and 40 will get to control and make decisions but his mother will never do.
MJ committed himself to protect her for begging the rest of the family for an allowance he knew for sure they would not even provide. Beside her LIVING EXPENSES he made sure she does not get a penny unless the executors say otherwise.
that's why the family was super pissed after they got hold of the wills documents, their lawyers explained to them that "40% beneficiary “word was only there to show 'respect' when in reality the situation was far far from that.

Soundmind;3141448 said:
well, if you read the will you will know there is nothing shady about it. Even after the probate is over and the admins take full control of the estate and the trust ,MJ's instructed them to pay for Katherine's living expenses only for the rest of her life nothing more nothing less regardless of the figures put in her trust.
For example, MJ granted his kids the privileges of asking for more for weddings, new houses, education and to start new business. His mother was not. She can't ask for more money to do businesses or anything else beside her living expenses, she sure can't ask to support financially other family members .The estate is bonded by MJ to cover her living expenses ONLY as long as she is alive.
Let's assume Hyvenhurst was not owned by the estate. Katherine needed a permanent house to live in. The estate under the will's term had to provide her with home allowance, still she would not have the right to decide whether the house be bought or rented. In case the estate decided to buy a house, she would not have any right to demand it's registered in her name. A house could be bought using money from her trust but would be registered in the estate's name because the assets should at the end be inherited by the real heirs of the estate which are MJ's kids and not Katherine's heirs. Clear?
She can hire an army of lawyers and demand more claiming the estate is making hundreds of millions of dollars and the profits deposit in the trust created in her name worth hundreds of millions , beside a monthly allowance covering only her living expenses which are fully determined by the executors ,she will not get anything. That's MJ's wish.
In Elvis's will he dedicated a section listing the members of his family who should have been provided for after his death and the exact expenses his estate should have been covering ( those were beneficiaries of the will) even though his daughter was the only heir of his estate.

MJ could have done the same with his siblings, cousins,joe....etc. He not only did not name any of them as beneficiary of any sort , he also actively limited Katherine's ability to provide for any of them using her position as a short term beneficiary of his will.

The judge determined Katherine's allowance as $ 24.000 a month. Believe me if she does not need more for health care , even after the probate is over that could be the amount she will get for the rest of her life.
That will was worded in away that showed great respect to Katherine but still clear indication there was great lack of confidence in her decisions. His kids at 30, 35 and 40 will get to control and make decisions but his mother will never do.
MJ committed himself to protect her for begging the rest of the family for an allowance he knew for sure they would not even provide. Beside her LIVING EXPENSES he made sure she does not get a penny unless the executors say otherwise.
that's why the family was super pissed after they got hold of the wills documents, their lawyers explained to them that "40% beneficiary “word was only there to show 'respect' when in reality the situation was far far from that.

Bottomline!......and it just goes to show how much thought MJ put into this Will. MJ intentionally left his siblings out of that Will and he also made sure that his mother could'nt will anything to them. Speaks volumes!

Bottomline!......and it just goes to show how much thought MJ put into this Will. MJ intentionally left his siblings out of that Will and he also made sure that his mother could'nt will anything to them. Speaks volumes!

yes it does

Soundmind;3141448 said:

Totally agree, I don't see anything shady about Katherine's allowance. It all goes before a judge, she has most of her expenses paid directly, she can ask for more anytime.

What's shady are the claims that she needs more money and the estate won't provide it.

Annie123;3141478 said:
Totally agree, I don't see anything shady about Katherine's allowance. It all goes before a judge, she has most of her expenses paid directly, she can ask for more anytime.

What's shady are the claims that she needs more money and the estate won't provide it.
Amen
StacyJ;3141471 said:
yes it does
Amen

ExoticPrincess;3141470 said:
Amen
Soundmind;3141448 said:

and the biggest AMEN :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

the issue, sm, is that all the money she gets goes to the moonies for that damn lawsuit she defaulted on. so no matter how much she gets, she doesn't keep it. now what she keeps or is left over in her account each month, is hers to will away. so i ASSume their logic is, y r we gonna give her more then 26 grand a month when it all goes to a lawsuit? it's not like giving her 100k a month will be any better. nothing carries over.

and no, it's not taryll anymore, his ass was removed. it's t. riley

Back